New:

• Minority Report
  • The Muppets
  • Scream Queens
  • Life in Pieces
  • Grandfathered
  • The Grinder
  • Like 2

Interested in Limitless and Minority Report, but fear they will be similar to Almost Human.  Good TV that only lasted 1 season then gets cancelled.  Watched Scream Queens, that was pretty good fun.

xnappo

So far:

Fear the Walking Dead - A

Minority Report - B- (but it will get canceled, so don't know if I will watch)

Scream Queens - A-

Muppets - B

Blindspot - C

Still to come Heroes Reborn and Supergirl

AdrianW

I know we're currently talking about new shows - but has anyone been watching The Jim Gaffigan Show?

I've really enjoyed the entire season. I just watched the season finale "Wonderful" - and wow, that was just excellent, so funny, and so many cameos. 

• Like 1

Just watched LIMITLESS and for a 1st episode, it was good.

Probably gonna be usual FBI stories with a different slant, but might be OK, especially if Bradley Cooper is behind it.

Angelblue05

I am so excited about Heroes Reborn. I'm glad to see familiar faces as well as new ones. I didn't know shows could rise from the dead after so many years, but I'm looking forward to see where the story will be going!

fantaxp7

I am so excited about Heroes Reborn. I'm glad to see familiar faces as well as new ones. I didn't know shows could rise from the dead after so many years, but I'm looking forward to see where the story will be going!

When it was at it's peak it was a great show. I think the writers strike is what ruined it. 

But yea I hope it's good!

• Like 1

Watched the first episode of Heroes Reborn, had no idea what was going on.  Never seen the originals, was hoping it wouldn't be required which is not the case. 

Muppets was just nahhh, wasn't really funny.  I was hoping it would be like the old formula but modern with new guests etc.  Instead they have gone to a mockumentary behind the scenes of a Larry Sanders show but with the muppets.
Limitless and Minority report were good for the pilots, not going to watch any more of them though and just save future episodes for later.  Don't want to invest in a show to have it canned.
Scream Queens was great though.

Currently binge watching Parks and Recreation.  Older show but loving it.

jhevener

Just watched Blindside. It was effortless, which is a great sign. I didn't check, but I think I just saw Jack Bakers wife.

thefirstofthe300

Just watched the first episode of Blindspot. I really hope this show goes for at least a couple seasons. The story reminds me of the Bourne Identity meets a scavenger hunt (in the best way possible). Really well acted, especially by Jaimie Alexander.

Limitless is in my play queue. I was a fan of Chuck and it looks kind of like Chuck taking itself seriously so I am looking forward to seeing how it goes. And seeing Bradley Cooper on TV...that alone will be worth it. :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Edited by thefirstofthe300

xnappo

Hrm - well we'll see.  I think Blindspot will just turn into another consulting detective show with a bad guy of the week.

techywarrior

Hrm - well we'll see.  I think Blindspot will just turn into another consulting detective show with a bad guy of the week.

Well, they will keep everyone dangling with who she is, why she appeared to volunteer for this, who that bearded guy is and where all the info came from.

But people will either get bored of not making headway on those big picture topics or the show will need to figure out a new novelty to keep it different.

(same can be said of Limitless that premiered this week as well)

thefirstofthe300

Limitless is also looking good; however, I am not totally sold on the lead actress. I will say that I am a bit disappointed that this is looking like it will be a villain of the week series. I wish they would have gone more Alias meets Elementary. That would be interesting to see.

Yikes! Minority Report just might be aweful...

It moves really quickly, and there is a moment where the detective is almost break dancing in the middle of a crime scene, while using Minority Report technology...

Limitless is actually pretty good.

Good actors from Fringe, Dexter. It might end up being quite entertaining :) as long as they don't do a rendition of "Chuck" (not that Chuck was bad or anything..).

Seems strange that the FBI would enlist a drug addict, and sort of "okay" the use of mind altering drugs, as a major plot line. That show still has to win me over...

Edited by chef

xnappo

I really liked Heroes Reborn.  Fell right back in to what I liked about season 1.  Like the original, the Japanese story is my favorite.

thefirstofthe300

Ehh. The old one was starting to annoy me. Just the sound of it. I couldn't come up with anything more original when I first signed up so I decided a name change was in order. I decided against Crap Bag though. XD

• Like 1

jluce50

I really liked Heroes Reborn.  Fell right back in to what I liked about season 1.  Like the original, the Japanese story is my favorite.

The whole video game thing threw me for a loop. I'm still not sure how I feel about it. When they transitioned to the game I turned to my girlfriend and said, "Wtf? Really?" I really liked the Japanese story in the original, so I'm willing to give it some time to win me over. Other than that, I totally agree. I was pleasantly surprised at how well they captured the feel of the first season.

fantaxp7

The whole video game thing threw me for a loop. I'm still not sure how I feel about it. When they transitioned to the game I turned to my girlfriend and said, "Wtf? Really?" I really liked the Japanese story in the original, so I'm willing to give it some time to win me over. Other than that, I totally agree. I was pleasantly surprised at how well they captured the feel of the first season.

Ya the video game thing was weird. Maybe they should have worked up to that over a few episodes...

Everything else about it was pretty good though.