Community forum feedback

Abobader

Good day,

We had to upgrade our forum today, as always great work from our John and the rest of the admin's team, well done John.

Please post in this thread about any issue regarding the forum, thanks for you all for your feedback.

My best

• Thanks 1

FrostByte
8 hours ago, Abobader said:

Good day,

We had to upgrade our forum today, as always great work from our John and the rest of the admin's team, well done John.

Please post in this thread about any issue regarding the forum, thanks for you all for your feedback.

My best

Anything new that the user will notice?

Nothing will be notice since we do not use some features, but we are after bug fixes and security matters in this update.

• Like 1

Good day,

I had to update the forum, sorry for downtime, it was small but just in case you notice it.

Please report anything not working as it should, thanks all.

My best

abo-test

Testing - please ignore.

One Two Three

Table

Tag

somthing

Spoiler

Spoiler

Not something

Emoji

☕ hmm, I need more coffee

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
lejared

@Abobader

The "Mark site read" button seems not to work anymore.

It marks everything as read when you click the button (and the dialog after that) but after reloading the page all the unread topics are marked as "new" again.

rbjtech

@Abobader

Hi - Is there a way to just mark the read item as 'read' in the Notification list ?

If I read one of the items from a list of say 5 items, it marks them all as 'read' - and thus I have to remember what I've read and what I haven't .. 

Am I missing a setting somewhere ?

Thanks !

3 hours ago, lejared said:

@Abobader

The "Mark site read" button seems not to work anymore.

It marks everything as read when you click the button (and the dialog after that) but after reloading the page all the unread topics are marked as "new" again.

I just test it and did not face the same issue.

I mark site read, refresh the browser, go as test to emby server forum, it all read there, also refresh within the forum section as well, all read to me.

What browser you using for this?

• Agree 1

50 minutes ago, rbjtech said:

@Abobader

Hi - Is there a way to just mark the read item as 'read' in the Notification list ?

If I read one of the items from a list of say 5 items, it marks them all as 'read' - and thus I have to remember what I've read and what I haven't .. 

Am I missing a setting somewhere ?

Thanks !

Normally what you reads at the notify list should not be in bold as new, but let me see if I find something, sinc the forum core do not have this option.

• Thanks 1

lejared
2 hours ago, Abobader said:

I just test it and did not face the same issue.

I mark site read, refresh the browser, go as test to emby server forum, it all read there, also refresh within the forum section as well, all read to me.

What browser you using for this?

Hi. You're right. It works for me too with chrome.

My primary browser is Firefox (98.0.2) though. It doesn't work there, though I can see in the dev tools that the "mark as read" request is sent.

Edit: Never mind. It also works in Firefox when I disable all my addons. So it's obviously my configuration. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Edited by lejared

Good day,

We need to put the community forum offline for maintenance matters, we hope to do it as fast as we could, but est. time for offline will be 30 minutes or less.

It will start about one hour from this post.

The update will start after 7 hours from now. Thanks for your patience.

My best

Edited by Abobader
Update time change.
  • Thanks 1

• 4 months later...
arrbee99

Is there any way for me to find everything I've posted specifically in Feature requessts

Happy2Play
26 minutes ago, arrbee99 said:

Is there any way for me to find everything I've posted specifically in Feature requessts

Looks like you would make a custom Activity stream.  Expanding Content Type to specific Forum.  And Ownership "Content I started".

image.png.4ab5b969e09b4a00ecd292961c2902fb.png

image.thumb.png.37b2624ea809721c555c23ebec223a9f.png

@arrbee99actually you can do it via Activity-Content I Started if you done not want a custom feed.

image.thumb.png.6bff58ee4c86ad68ebbdc014ad69dd4e.png

Edited by Happy2Play
  • Thanks 1

Good day,

We will do community forum maintenance on Wednesday 11pm EDT, the forum will be offline at that time, we will do our best to finish from this as fast as possible.

Thanks all.

My best