Cheesey Productions Presents: IRIDIUM

Cheesegeezer

Cheesegeezer

So… had a bit of time to spend on this, i created a side bar menu system and wondering your thoughts on the menu system. 

the idea is less clicks to where you need to get to. Minimalist concepts have created enormous nesting. Windows 11 is such a huge culprit of this and i hate it.

1. it will be visible but collapsed
  2. navigating left from a scroller will expand it
  3. navigating right in the menu takes you to the library content, library scrollers. 
  4. Navigating up would take you to the top menu
  5. recommendations will be a great feature me and @rbjtech are working on… iridium exclusive 

60AC147A-E306-4262-A022-30F5D38B40E7.png.44ba28bb6d5030776e8302dc060ffeb4.png

F0A9B8F9-95CD-4C0B-B3AC-4360F0D53C29.png.1a3512b9e1a85cd41e49434dc139972f.png

• Like 5

Cheesegeezer

Home screen is getting there.  ignore the dual taglines

image.thumb.png.78fd9b39f3d1be56421e6f0377fa8577.png

image.thumb.png.888376080bc50b566b8c713493afee5e.png

• Like 7

arrbee99

Looking good. Really like the new font.

Is this actually a kind of Theater alternative, so is for PC use ?

Also, in case you hadn't noticed, big, big fan of backdrops, any chance of views that emphasise backdrops and try to get out of the way of them as much as possible - no posters in front, text at the bottom etc pleasey.

• Like 1

Cheesegeezer
12 minutes ago, arrbee99 said:

Looking good. Really like the new font.

Is this actually a kind of Theater alternative, so is for PC use ?

Also, in case you hadn't noticed, big, big fan of backdrops, any chance of views that emphasise backdrops and try to get out of the way of them as much as possible - no posters in front, text at the bottom etc pleasey.

Thanks fella

yes is for desktop, and TV UI’s
Mobile i don’t see the need to develop for mobile/tablets. Emby’s native mobile apps are pretty sweet.

I think thats an easy view to implement you could take list view from page 1 and just have the list with no poster(mayb have that option to display poster and details or not)

i did a video of it working years ago when i developed this theme for WMC Emby. 

• Like 1

arrbee99

Thanks for the info.

I know I take the opportunity to bore everyone silly with this but I obviously like this kind of look -

- see post #4, which would be nice on a stand alone app. But of course you are writing this app to have it the way you want to look, not how (almost) total strangers fancy it....but you know, if you feel the urge...

And a Home screen

1900156099_EmbyHomescreen2.thumb.jpg.a17d4cced8e23c7e3d2ab0b40724cbdb.jpg

even

• Like 1

Cheesegeezer
8 minutes ago, arrbee99 said:

Thanks for the info.

I know I take the opportunity to bore everyone silly with this but I obviously like this kind of look -

- see post #4, which would be nice on a stand alone app. But of course you are writing this app to have it the way you want to look, not how (almost) total strangers fancy it....but you know, if you feel the urge...

And a Home screen

1900156099_EmbyHomescreen2.thumb.jpg.a17d4cced8e23c7e3d2ab0b40724cbdb.jpg

even

Dude, those css screenies in your linked post are great. Are you a js dev? 

arrbee99

Ha, I wish. css, mostly from the great Happy2Play. My only skill is politely asking others for their kind help 😀

• 3 weeks later...
cassete

muito bom. parabens. tambem fico no aguardo meu amigo desta novidade.

• 5 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, cassete said:

Great. When will we have access to this wonder ... I look forward to your feedback

Thanks.

Mi amigo, it’s in the making. Will probably hit desktop and LG tv first. Then lets see what happens 

• Like 1