'Songs' option missing in Theater 4.5.4.0 Music

EmmTee

Using the Colibri browser, I logged into Emby using the remote (wan) access and am ported to the Theater session with the very nice Theater visual screen however, when I open Music, the list of options I get are:

• Suggestions
  • Albums
  • Album Artists
  • Artists
  • Playlists
  • Genres

Although my session is considered Emby Theater, I'm using Linux Mint 20, Colibri browser. If I use Chomium or Firefox from the same system and remotely log into Emby, I get ported to the same Theater session, however I do see the "Songs" option however I also get the same visual theme (Dark theme) that I get when logging in locally, not the Theater visual I get using Colibri.  Server log attached.

embyserver.txt

Thanks for checking...it's an odd beast as I can not access my local servers, such as Emby, which is why I tried the remote method. I find the difference between it and Firefox/Chromium interesting especially since I believe it is simply a Firefox port.

Hmmm, nope I didn't and somewhat embarrassed to say that I don't know where that is. My main screen doesn't have the 3 bars that I'm used to seeing on the upper left-side. I can scroll the screen using my keyboard but don't see anywhere to modify options.  So I'll ask sheepishly...where and how do I do that as I *think* I've looked everywhere that my mouse and keyboard can take me?

Ignore that previous comment, I thought TV Mode was local to the session. I found it in settings, Display was set to Auto, I changed it to TV resulting in the same response however changing it to Mobile/Tablet did the trick!  Thanks so much.

• 2 months later...
PoBear

Any update on this?

I'm running in TV mode so can't see the songs option in Music, if I switch to Tablet or Desktop to get the option then I can't read the screen as everything is too small on my TV to read.

Thanks

Edited by PoBear

Happy2Play
16 minutes ago, PoBear said:

Any update on this?

I'm running in TV mode so can't see the songs option in Music, if I switch to Tablet or Desktop to get the option then I can't read the screen as everything is too small on my TV to read.

Thanks

What version?  What Home screen mode?

I see songs but not Folders in vertical.

songs.thumb.jpg.033dfb4152833d6184274ad635c0037c.jpg

Haven't tested on 4.5.4.0 server though

Edited by Happy2Play

2 hours ago, PoBear said:

Any update on this?

Thanks

Hi, TV mode is limited to 7 tabs as that's all we can fit, so we'll either need to redesign that whole top UI or just allow you to pick the tabs you want.