Server unresponsive

twitchstick

What OS is everyone on that is having this issue?

I had this happen that one time a while back but it has never happened again since - and I have a tab open on the dashboard for that machine pretty much 24/7.  My server is on Win 8.1.

it's everything pre windows 8

Happy2Play

when I type in the ip address:8096 I get an error.

You mean (ipaddress:8096/mediabrowser), correct?

http://paste2.org/5Gyf45md

Version 3.0.5360.41076

This time it occurred somewhere between 0845hrs and 0910hrs, I believe. At least after watching something between those times on MB Classic, it couldn't make the connection back to the server to mark the file as read/watched, instead displaying the "Resume" graphic onscreen until it gave the error that it couldn't reach the program any longer.

Well maybe I'm going to jinx myself. I'm on Version 3.0.5361.33134 and the server has been running now for almost 24 hours, transcoding via web and playing via MBC, without any issue. I see there's a dev update pending, but I'll let this run and play out to see if it stays up longer. This was done while the tab was still open.

• Like 1

Yes I beleive this issue is resolved in the new beta. i didn't mention it during testing because i wasn't 100% certain given my inability to reproduce it.

I've been running now for 24 hours, with no hiccups or slow downs. I can't speak for everyone, but I'd be okay marking the issue as solved, but maybe we should wait a week? Thanks for the hard work!

mediacowboy

Okay, after a while of running smooth the issue has come back where I have to know reboot once a day. No biggie but I went ahead and upgrade to 3.0.5362.41507 to see if that fix's the issue. I will report back with logs if it happens again. I know I should have posted logs for the other lock up but I have been following the other thread where lockups were accruing.