Bloquear librerías a usuarios API

facosta
Go to solution Solved by rechigo,

facosta

Español:

Buenas. Estoy comenzando a utilizar la API, cosa que se me ha hecho muy interesante.

En contexto, cuando se crea un usuario, tiene acceso a todas las librerías por default, para eso modifico sus políticas, por ejemplo:

5eb05247545f6_p1.jpg

Aquí le estoy diciendo que excluya esas dos subcarpetas, en el parámetro "ExcludedSubFolders". Pero me gustaría saber, si hay alguna forma en que al momento de crear el usuario haya algún parámetro que por default haga que NO tengan acceso a ninguna librería, y después yo pueda asignar a tal usuario a qué librerías SI podría acceder?

English

Good. I am starting to use the API, which has been very interesting for me.

In context, when a user is created, he has access to all the libraries by default, for that I modify his policies, for example:
5eb05391d02b5_p1.jpg
Here I am typing that exclude those two subfolders, in the "ExcludedSubFolders" parameter. But I would like to know, if there is any way that at the moment of creating the user there is some parameter that by default makes them NOT have access to any library, and then, I can assign such a user to which libraries he or she could access?

Thanks!

• Solution
rechigo

With a single request, no

In order to create a new user, you first make the request to /Users/New with a body containing a "Name" property, which is all it will accept

However, you can make a second request to /Users/{ID}/Policy and in the body, add the "EnableAllFolders" property and set that to false, which will update the user so they have access to no folders/libraries

• Like 2