sonarr (NzbDrone)

CBers

Swynol

i use nzbgeek and althub (nmatrix) always been solid.

i know althub is accepting again but also have invites if anyone needs

CBers

For those asking about nMatrix invites, the site has been moved to altHUB, and invites are now open. Grab one while you can. nMatrix has always been a solid indexer for me, and premium was only $5 (not sure what it is now).

I forgot about them :)

I signed up a while ago and they seem as good as anyone else.

Overseer

I'm using Althub (nmatrix) and 6box. Using both I've been able to get what I needed. Any invites for PFmonkey? Would like to take a look at them as well.

Thanks.

gthrift

I'd be interested in a pfmonkey invite if anyone has one as well.

As someone else mentioned, altHUB.co.za(was nMatrix) has open invites. They've been solid for me. The other tracker I use is OZnzb but it's pretty slow and they are down a good bit because of load issues it seems.

Edit: got one. Thanks everyone.

Edited by gthrift

aspdend

Been very happy with nzbgeek and on and off with oznzb - anyone else got any pfmonkey invites going begging?

Thanks

gthrift

I use SuperNews as my primary and then have a 200gb block account with NextGenNews as my backup.  I've used about 140gb of the block so far but most of that came in the first few days when I was trying to get better quality out of some of my older content.  NGN seems to have really good retention and its based in Europe so DMCA doesn't have much effect.  

Edited by gthrift
  • Like 1

jluce50

Actually, I think NGN is based in South Africa. Either way, I just recently switched from TweakNews to NGN for my block account and I've had a good experience so far.

• Like 1

Overseer

Using Giganews as my primary with a 10GB block from Tweaknews. Found Tweaknews to be pretty good on filling stuff missing from Giganews. They offer a 10 Day/10GB trial and a 10GB block is only 2 Euro.

jluce50

Tweaknews used to be amazing, but they were recently acquired by a company called Highwinds which is notorious for fast DCMA takedowns. Highwinds has been on a buying spree lately and it's getting tough to find providers that aren't on their backbone. NGN is a bit different in that they aren't tied to one single backbone, so the chances of finding content that other providers have taken down is generally higher.

Edit: I should note that just because a provider isn't on Highwinds doesn't guarantee they won't have automated (i.e. fast) takedowns. Astraweb and XSNews are a couple that come to mind...

Edited by jluce50
  • Like 1

z0mbi

Excellent information, guys. I assume setup/integration with SABNZBD is as straightforward as it looks? Just adding it as a server and toggling it as a backup?

Just read NGN's signup page. They mention they do not allow account signups from Disposable Email Accounts... does this include webmail like Gmail and/or Hotmail?

Edited by z0mbi

jluce50

Excellent information, guys. I assume setup/integration with SABNZBD is as straightforward as it looks? Just adding it as a server and toggling it as a backup?

Just read NGN's signup page. They mention they do not allow account signups from Disposable Email Accounts... does this include webmail like Gmail and/or Hotmail?

Pretty much, yeah. I used my Gmail for NGN, so you should be good to go.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Della Dog

Does anyone have any unused NZB indexer invites available that I could plug into Sonarr? I just made the switch from a lifetime Media Center Master subscriber to Sonarr, and I must say I really like it. Currently, I'm using ALTHUB, but would like a back up indexer.

Thanks for considering.

Cerothen

Nzb.su has always worked well for me. I have some invites if anyone needs them.

Also oznzb.com seems to be working much better lately they had a rough patch for a while but they have a rating index that has in integration with sabnzbd and I think its been suggested to use it for sonarr.

Send me a pm with the indexer your looking for.

• Like 1

Cerothen

NGN rocks!

After reading through this thread I had actually picked up a block account from ngn and been really impressed with the total completeness of their news articles/binaries using it as a backup I have been able to get almost everything I wasn't able to in the past.

As far as them apparently stealing from other providers I'm quite certain that everyone here is using there accounts to only get legitimate content. ;-)

• 1 month later...
Lee

Anyone had any issues with this not renaming and moving files? Doesn't do it with anything for me now...

CBers

Anyone had any issues with this not renaming and moving files? Doesn't do it with anything for me now...

Sonarr you mean?

All OK here.

Have you posted on the Sonarr forums?

Talos

I'm getting the exact same issue for about a week. Everything I download end up unrar'd but then doesn't get renamed or copied into my file server like it used to. Haven't bothered looking into it too much yet tho. Will hopefully get some time on the weekend to investigate.
  • Like 2

Lee

Sonarr you mean?

All OK here.

Have you posted on the Sonarr forums?

Yep, same as @@Talos ... I'm away from home too so keep having to remote in to move stuff about. Very irritating!