New Plugin - Disk Space

chef

PenkethBoy

they are in the Activitylog.db file

from a quick scan its used for both the Activity and Alert for the dashboard

e.g

5e370cc0b7cdd_Annotation20200202175332.j

• Like 1

Nice work! Is it safe to access it with a little sqlite magic?

Edited by chef

Dibbes

I know, and any plugin updates as well.

I think they're concerned about flooding the dashboard list with information, since there is only five or six listItems there, something might get missed (a plugin update, or schedule task error) if plugins had access to it and started posting things.

I wonder where those notification are stored? Maybe in a db file somewhere? Or maybe even a basic text file.

If we knew where it was stored then accessing it could be done.

Subtitle plugins have access

5e373ce262f2a_Untitled.png

• Like 1

Line Graphs are missing on Win10 but looks good otherwise.

Question: I can't see how to adjust the space limit for individual drives or haven't you enabled it yet?

thanks  jordy

EDIT:

Gone back to showing the blank Emby screen after a color change

Disabled drives are still visible in the table, albeit labelled "False" under notifications - Intended?

post-196-0-87362900-1580701063_thumb.jpg

Edited by jordy

Line Graphs are missing on Win10 but looks good otherwise.

Question: I can't see how to adjust the space limit for individual drives or haven't you enabled it yet?

thanks jordy

Hey Jordy, that k you for the feedback. I also haven't forgotten about the drive names in the cards that need fixing.

When you say space limit, what are you referring too?

Hey Jordy, that k you for the feedback. I also haven't forgotten about the drive names in the cards that need fixing.

When you say space limit, what are you referring too?

The default 10Gb trigger for minimum space notification, can't remember if you said that it was coming or just someone else asking for it.

Did you see my edits on the previous posts?

Update: the issue with changing colors causing the blank Emby screen to appear seems to be only when I am changing it from a remote pc (still on the same LAN). Changing colors directly on the emby server is OK - strange!

CBers

@@PenkethBoy @@pir8radio

;) 1.0.2.0

I stole the table from my ...ahhrrmmm... torrent plugin and it works nicely.

Nice work @@chef.

A couple of things though.

1. Might be worth having tool-tips when hovering over the icons at the top.

2. The Used and Available need aligning in the PIE graph.

3. No colour in the line graph

5e37d7391a06c_EmbyDiskSpace7.jpg

5e37d74f64255_EmbyDiskSpace8.jpg

Spaceboy

Chef Just installed the plugin onto another friend's server I look after and it showed the config page.

I changed the colours and the threshold, but when I clicked OK the first time, the page just loaded the EMBY logo and not the graphs.

If I re-opened the config page and clicked OK, it loaded the graph, so just an issue on the first setup.

Also, the Notification is disabled by default and when I open the Scheduled Task, I just get a spinning circle until I back out.

yep same, if i make any config changes i get the emby logo. but after i go back i can see that changes have been committed

CBers

@@chef WRT the icons for the PIE and TABLE graphs, couldn't there just one button that "flips" between the displays.

Or a drop-down menu.

Saves adding more buttons if you add more graphs in the future.

• Like 1

PenkethBoy

@@chef - thanks for the table of info option I asked for :)

Have a question re the Disk Space bar chart - what is this showing?

Closest i can figure is its a % of Used space - although the values look a little off to me - unless its something else its showing?

5e37f57bad675_Annotation20200203101751.j

if its % used i would expect e: and f: to be closer to 65% but the bars look closer to 50%?

Keep plugging away this is getting very useful now :)

• Like 1

yep same, if i make any config changes i get the emby logo. but after i go back i can see that changes have been committed

Darn, I thought I squashed this bug. I can't find it in the code. Something is happening the first time the configuration is saved.

I can only reproduce it sometimes.

• Like 2

CBers

Darn, I thought I squashed this bug. I can't find it in the code. Something is happening the first time the configuration is saved.

I'll try and re-produce it if I can and then open the Chrome console to see if there are any errors.

It only seems to happen on the initial config.

• Like 1

Dibbes

nope it's still there... 

Dibbes

I'll try and re-produce it if I can and then open the Chrome console to see if there are any errors.

For me it's happening every time I make a change to the config... I suspect it's an access token thing, it's happening as soon a the link ending on dlg<tokennumber> is posted...

Edited by Dibbes

For me it's happening every time I make a change to the config...

When you press the OK button are there any options you've left empty in the config? Maybe a color for the chart left default?

CBers

For me it's happening every time I make a change to the config...

Just uninstalled the plugin, deleted the xml file, re-installed the plugin and I can't get it to not display.

Just uninstalled the plugin, deleted the xml file, re-installed the plugin and I can't get it to not display.

You are experiencing the Emby logo bug?

Dibbes

For me it's happening every time I make a change to the config... I suspect it's an access token thing, it's happening as soon a the link ending on dlg<tokennumber> is posted...

The forum doesn't tell me there are updates... a bit of a pain when editing posts... 

When you press the OK button are there any options you've left empty in the config? Maybe a color for the chart left default?

the outline colours are on default...

EDIT: Now that I changed that from #000, the it loads properly... and there's no link posted with dlg at the end

EDIT2: It looks like the colour code is invalid when let on default. #0000 is not a valid colour code in a lot of cases

Edited by Dibbes
  • Like 1

The forum doesn't tell me there are updates... a bit of a pain when editing posts...

the outline colours are on default...

EDIT: Now that I changed that from #000, the it loads properly... and there's no link posted with dlg at the end

Okay, I can fix it. I know what is happening.

• Like 1

CBers

You are experiencing the Emby logo bug?

I did previously, so was trying to re-produce.

No issue currently though.

1.0.2.1 looks like the bug is fixed. I've tried several times and the dialog seems to close without issue. I think because the close dialog was nested in two promises in the javascript., It couldn't figure out which page to load when it closed.

I split up the button events and took the OK button out of any function which might have been holding back the event.

• Like 3