pünktchen

VirtualTV plugin

itgreen9
2 hours ago, pünktchen said:

There's no limit that i know of. I've created a test library of type "mixed content" with 1200 files and the default channel conditions. No problem here.

Either define some more usefull conditions and see if this works for you or i will create you a special build at the weekend that logs every single database query. Maybe then we can find the problem.

I don't think that is necessary. I really think it is a issue with the amount of files. I have more than 36000 files in this one and it seems to do a little more everyday... What would be helpful is a way to choose the subfolders in the "include library folders". My library is so massive that it is going to take awhile to tag each item that I would want in a particular channel...

Thank you for taking the time to help me. I really do appreciate it. 

PuffyToesToo

I wanted to ask if you could think about adding a minimum/maximum 'running time' per file as a condition? Thank you.

LongMan

@pünktchen

Thanks for responding. I can understand, I see that you are quite active around the forums helping and contributing where you can, so there are no hard feelings. Maybe you work could be a foundation for the m3u export envisioned by by @Luke

Edited by LongMan