Hulu Style Library Icons

atomicmoon

altairr
8 hours ago, hanifa15 said:

I am updating genre images and its not showing up correctly - any help with this please? when uploading setting to primary

If you update most of genre images it will switch automatically to fit the majority of the primary images: 

1486727372_Screenshotfrom2021-02-1710-37-46.thumb.png.9c2e36cd0b46a10e8ef3501b1dd845ca.png

After adding 'drama' it switched automatically:

452834228_Screenshotfrom2021-02-1710-38-03.thumb.png.dbd844b132243dd4f69e160f5a3ccfd5.png

Keep in mind that in the stable version of Emby Server there is currently a bug which causes custom genre images to revert to their original:

Edited by altairr
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
all4dom

I dont know of anyone here knows how to edit the folder art, but if you do, would anyone be willing to do a folder for disaster, kids & holiday in steel? If you can I appreciate it.

Thanks

Dom

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
xdwarfx

I have been trying Photopea but with my amazing lack of graphical skills i cant change the letter 'Kid's Movies' into 'Kid's Corner' without messing up.

If anybody can help, my family and i would be gratefull :) 

Thanks in advance!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
atomicmoon
On 5/22/2021 at 7:34 AM, xdwarfx said:

I have been trying Photopea but with my amazing lack of graphical skills i cant change the letter 'Kid's Movies' into 'Kid's Corner' without messing up.

If anybody can help, my family and i would be gratefull :) 

Thanks in advance!

On 5/1/2021 at 5:45 PM, all4dom said:

I dont know of anyone here knows how to edit the folder art, but if you do, would anyone be willing to do a folder for disaster, kids & holiday in steel? If you can I appreciate it.

Thanks

Dom

Sorry for my absence with requests with this project, but I have gone through the posts, and I believe I have fulfilled all the open requests.

Some I wasn't sure which holiday, or phrasing, so I made a view variations.
If I missed the mark with these, let me know the exact phrase or word you would like on them, and if possible include a image or link to the image you would like used.
I used images that were previously used in similar icons.

This started small, and before I knew it my organization had gotten out of control. That's why some of the color specific libraries are missing some icons from the main batch, but I'm working on getting it caught up, and also working on a solution to create custom icons without the use of Photoshop or similar programs for those that wish to make their own, but simply do not have the time or ability to learn photo editing software. I hear you guys!

Thanks for the feedback, and requests, and I will continue to fulfill requests when I have the time.

~KIDS CORNER.png

~KIDS MOVIES - STEEL.png

~KIDS - STEEL.png

~HOLIDAYS - STEEL - HALLOWEEN.png

~HOLIDAYS - STEEL - CHRISTMAS.png

~DISASTER - STEEL.png

• Like 1

atomicmoon
On 4/13/2021 at 5:57 PM, CBCOOMBES86 said:

Looking for tv show movies

I KNEW I made one, but even I had a hard time finding it!

I considered it a genre, so I placed it under that category.

Sorry for the delay in replying!

_TV MOVIES.jpg

curiouskitten

@atomicmoon These are awesome, thanks for putting so much work into these! Any chance of getting one for the Martial Arts video genre?

FYI there's a typo on your Christmas Music library icon :)  

~CHIRSTMAS MUSIC.jpg

Edited by curiouskitten
  • Like 2

atomicmoon
41 minutes ago, curiouskitten said:

@atomicmoon These are awesome, thanks for putting so much work into these! Any chance of getting one for the Martial Arts video genre?

FYI there's a typo on your Christmas Music library icon :)  

~CHIRSTMAS MUSIC.jpg

Good looking out on the typo!

I have updated and replaced it in the library.

As to your requests, I'm a huge kung fu fan, so this was fun!

Thanks for your requests!

~MARTIAL ARTS (LEE).jpg

~MARTIAL ARTS (YEN).jpg

~MARTIAL ARTS (LIU).jpg

~MARTIAL ARTS.jpg

~CHRISTMAS MUSIC.jpg

~MARTIAL ARTS (LIU).png

~MARTIAL ARTS (YEN).png

~MARTIAL ARTS (LEE).png

~MARTIAL ARTS.png

Edited by atomicmoon
Added additional pallettes

@atomicmoon My system just wouldn't look the same without your great graphics.
Do you have a donation address I make a contribution to for a case of beer or something?

• Like 1

atomicmoon
2 hours ago, cayars said:

@atomicmoon My system just wouldn't look the same without your great graphics.
Do you have a donation address I make a contribution to for a case of beer or something?

Just knowing that folks really enjoy these and give me the feedback is thanks enough, but there is a donate button on the OP at the bottom.

Thanks for your feedback, support, and just taking the time to say thanks!!!

• Like 1

Totally missed the donate button at the bottom of the first post.
Just used it to make a contribution via paypal.

• Like 1

atomicmoon
54 minutes ago, cayars said:

Totally missed the donate button at the bottom of the first post.
Just used it to make a contribution via paypal.

I can't express how thankful I am and how thoughtful that was!
Thank you very much!!!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
atomicmoon

Big shout out to, Mibok for editing the Photoshop PSD file to work with Gimp!!!
I've attached the file to the original post in the downloads section.

Thank you, Mibok for taking the time to convert the file for a wider range of editing options!!!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Those look really good @LiquidFX! I was wondering if you wouldn't mind sharing the background pics you used for make your thumbnails?

aspdend

Hi @atomicmoon,

Still loving these icons and the maassive improvement to my front end these give...I have spent some time and, using the lighter template with photopea (so much easier to use for me, thanks) have managed to create my front page icons, my video genre icons, my TV network icons, my music genre icons and my video tag icons...phew, took some time (there's more than 600 video tag icons!), got over 1000 icons now and have kept a .psd file with each one so I can change any icon extremely easily if I want to (learnt that the hard way when I changed my mind half way through and preferred the black look)...

I've sent you a thankyou donation for all the hard work you do - nice work!! Here's some examples below/attached to this post

Screenshot1.jpg

Screenshot2.jpg

Screenshot3.jpg

Screenshot4.jpg

Screenshot5.jpg

• Like 1

atomicmoon

Thank you SO much for sharing your creations, and for buying me a bunch of beers!!

This has been such a fun project and it's so cool to see everyone put their twist on it and share!
Helps make it feel opensource and I love seeing the creative icons!

• Like 2

aspdend
13 minutes ago, atomicmoon said:

Thank you SO much for sharing your creations, and for buying me a bunch of beers!!

This has been such a fun project and it's so cool to see everyone put their twist on it and share!
Helps make it feel opensource and I love seeing the creative icons!

No worries at all mate - least you deserve for all the work you've done...I've put an english spin on and used family favourite programmes/films/bands etc where possible on the images used  - looks so much nicer now!

• Like 1