Hulu Style Library Icons

atomicmoon

Dibbes

@atomicmoon Just out of curiousity, is there a reason that some Media Libraries weren't converted into other colours? For example, I don't see Children's Movies, Trailers or New Releases in black... 

atomicmoon
On 8/30/2020 at 6:05 AM, Dibbes said:

@atomicmoon Just out of curiousity, is there a reason that some Media Libraries weren't converted into other colours? For example, I don't see Children's Movies, Trailers or New Releases in black... 

My lack of organization is the real answer to this lol.

I need to set up a spreadsheet of all the icons from the original collection and see what I'm missing from the colored/coloured collections. 

I have big plans, but I need to lay down the mapping first so the details don't get lost. 

Good looking out, and I will try to get this corrected ASAP. I work in sports media, so work is getting busy, but I love working on these in my spare time. If you want to pm me what is missing from the black collection, I'll start making those. More than likely if it's missing in that collection, it's missing in all the others and I'll add them to my master template.

Thanks, Dibbes!!

• Like 1

Dibbes
On 8/31/2020 at 3:09 PM, atomicmoon said:

Good looking out, and I will try to get this corrected ASAP. I work in sports media, so work is getting busy, but I love working on these in my spare time. If you want to pm me what is missing from the black collection, I'll start making those. More than likely if it's missing in that collection, it's missing in all the others and I'll add them to my master template.

I haven't done a side by side comparison, but these were the ones I'm missing from my setup :)

Again thanks for the great work it's truly appreciated. And i was wondering if you would consider adding the following to the steel 

New Releases, 3D Movies, Comic Book Movies, Disney + Pixar Movies, Trailers, Photos and Adult 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
atomicmoon

I believe ALL requests have now been completed for all color schemes.

Thanks for all the feedback and requests, and I apologize for such a long time between updates!

• Thanks 1

Dibbes
On 10/4/2020 at 11:53 PM, atomicmoon said:

I believe ALL requests have now been completed for all color schemes.

Thanks for all the feedback and requests, and I apologize for such a long time between updates!

Don't apologize for that! I'm already very happy you found the time to do these... Thank you!

Flexeire

As a newbie to this world, this thread, and your material has made my month. Its cleaned up my servers look so much. 

I love you. Thank you so much for the work on this!!!

• Thanks 1

all4dom

Hey guys how would I go re pop lacing the dynamic genre icons? The hulu style look gorgeous but I'm just not sure how to set them up. 

Thanks

Dom

@all4dom If you mean changing the images to each genre... you would change them the same way you change your library insges. 

Go to the genre page then choose a genre edit images and change the image you will need to do each one individually.l

Hipe that helps 

Happy2Play
10 minutes ago, all4dom said:

I thought they change back to dynamic with a library refresh.

Depending on how old your database is, yes this is happens in newer ones.  So it is a matter of whether your database contains a path for genres or not.  No path equal dynamic images replacing any custom image you ever apply.

• 1 month later...

Loving the new colours @atomicmoon when you have the time, any chance you can add Kids TV Shows & Children's TV Shows to the colour schemes as well please? 

I did try editing them myself but failed miserably 😞 haha

atomicmoon
On 12/15/2020 at 12:06 PM, sdbman said:

Loving the new colours @atomicmoon when you have the time, any chance you can add Kids TV Shows & Children's TV Shows to the colour schemes as well please? 

I must have missed those!

I will try to get to those this weekend!

Thanks for the feedback and bringing that to my attention!

@atomicmoon I just wanted to drop in and say thanks for your work on this. These icons are amazing! I'm kind of shocked I hadn't seen this thread earlier. I was able to use your template file to make some custom ones as well to fill in the blanks or make them a little more personal (ie: hockey background for sports instead of basketball). Great job!!

• Like 1

atomicmoon
On 12/15/2020 at 12:06 PM, sdbman said:

Kid's & Children's
TV Shows have been added to all libraries!

Thanks again for pointing out the missing files and for being patient while I got them uploaded!

KIDS TV SHOWS ALT.png

KIDS TV SHOWS.png

• Like 2

atomicmoon
On 1/1/2021 at 12:35 PM, KrysOrChris said:

HELLO

i would like to create icon

with which software you use for this ?

Hi

These were designed in Adobe Photoshop and can be edited with Photoshop cc2019 or newer.

• 2 weeks later...
alexnoah

I have a request for a couple library photos.(all in black)

1. Nederlandse Films

2. Films Français

3. Filmi Italiani

4. Peliculas Españolas

5.Filmes Portugeses

6.Deutsche Filme

Would be great mate. Thanks!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
atomicmoon

I have updated the Original Post to include a new lighter, and more simple .PSD and instructions on how to create your own custom icons without Photoshop using online editors.

• Like 2

Guest cas1701

@atomicmoon Mate, thank you so much for this. All the work you've put into it is something to behold. I downloaded the PSD file and not only was I able to create the images I wanted (I went for the black, as I thought it was so much nicer) you also taught me a lot about constructing a large scale PSD file. Thanks.

And one last thing, "Bravo Sir, Bravo!"

• 2 weeks later...