Best Answer Twistedcloud , 23 February 2020 - 03:37 PM
I decide to jump back into the Music section of Emby and see if I could figure out my issues from above and I think it may be an issue with the Unraid version of Emby I was using (the linuxerver Docker version, I had run into issues when Emby upgraded to version 4 and switched the Docker to see if that would correct how often my Database got corrupted) ). I decide to install a clean version of Emby on my PC and try to get music working on it and it worked the first try. Seems that the issue I was having is tied to the Unraid docker version of Emby and not an Emby Issue.
Here is how my Music Artists looked in Emby on Windows
Here is what My Unraid (linux Server Version) shows.
When I click into an Album here is what Windows Emby shows
My Unraid Version:
I am getting the same issue with FLAC and MP3. I had rebuilt the Database many times, Tried fresh installs but it wouldn't work. This is when I realized I wasn't using the official Emby version so I switch my install to the Official version of Emby and all now seems to be working.
Hopefully this post may help someone who runs into the same issue in the future.
Also for anyone Using MusicBee to sort and Tag Music, You can use Picard to switch the tags into a version Emby reads, In picard just write click use original Data in the fields and Picard with re-write the tags so both Music bee and Emby can read them.Go to the full post