New Statistics plugin

reggi

cybergrimes

Failing here too

'System.Collections.Generic.List`1 MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.BaseItem.get_Genres()'.

Happy2Play

It fails on beta but works on stable.

• Like 1

RobWayBro

I am on the stable release. I have not reinstalled the plugin since upgrading to 3.4.0.0 though...

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

PenkethBoy

i had it fail twice on Stable 3.4 yesterday - but today its working  :huh:

maybe it needed a lib scan after the update?

reggi

Very strange behavior. I updated the nuget packages, build is fine but when running the task it fails because of a MissingMethodException.

Still investigating why this is happening.

@@Luke

I see you guys pushed a new nuget version for MediaBrowser.Server.Core (3.3.38) I updated my nuget package and plugin build is going fine.

But I get the following error: System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.UserItemData MediaBrowser.Controller.Library.IUserDataManager.GetUserData(System.Guid, MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.BaseItem)' when running my background task.

Did you guys remove the GetUserData() function but not the nuget package maybe? Or Am I doing something wrong?

Edited by reggi

Very strange behavior. I updated the nuget packages, build is fine but when running the task it fails because of a MissingMethodException.

Still investigating why this is happening.

@@Luke

I see you guys pushed a new nuget version for MediaBrowser.Server.Core (3.3.38) I updated my nuget package and plugin build is going fine.

But I get the following error: System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.UserItemData MediaBrowser.Controller.Library.IUserDataManager.GetUserData(System.Guid, MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.BaseItem)' when running my background task.

Did you guys remove the GetUserData() function but not the nuget package maybe? Or Am I doing something wrong?

There might be some criss-cross here between beta and stable. the stable nuget package is for the stable server release. The beta nuget package is for the beta server.

That method you are mentioning should be OK in both though.

• Like 1

reggi

Thanks for the update!

I'll look into it more this evening why the plugin is still failing after the nuget package update.

@@Luke, here is a log (error is at the bottom)

I'm running a stable build, version 3.2.50.0

Ok, if you're running a server that old then you will need to use the nuget package that was released at the time of that server version. Unfortunately we are not really keeping track of what nuget versions apply to older server versions. However, even if you figure this out, you'll end up with a plugin targeting 3.2.50 whereas I imagine many users here are running the latest version of the server. Your best bet is to update to the latest version of emby server.

reggi

Oke, seems my server is not picking up any server updates anymore. That's why I'm running an old server version. My bad!

I'll fix that and report back.

Thanks!

computerprep

Just posted a new topic since I didn't realize this thread was being used for weird bug reports... sorry.

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/forum/98-feature-requests/

In addition to the thread linked above, here's a feature request for future development... Would be super handy if we could see our globally-most-watched and globally-least-watched movies and shows.

For example, in this hypothetical situation every one of my 11 users watches Game of Thrones... It would be great to see global view stats for series/seasons/episodes. So if every user watched every episode through my emby server, the show Game Of Thrones would have a global watch percentage of 1100% (meaning all 11 users at 100%)... or the global watch percentage should show the highest percentage from individual users, so it would be at 100%

Maybe there's another show that only my family watches and no one else. so that show would still be at 100% if all episodes were watched by one user. Ultimately this can help admins identify old movies and old tv shows that are at 0% or nearly 0% to help with deletion decisions among other things.

Edited by computerprep
  • Like 1

PenkethBoy

see post #721 Reggi is not enhancing this plugin anymore as he is working on the separate stats server

PenkethBoy

Hi @@reggi - morning

just tried your new version 2.4.5 on Stable - works :) as did previous version for me

on Beta 3.4.1.2 unfortunately still getting the same error 

2018-05-10 07:54:20.088 Debug XmlSerializer: Serializing to file D:\Emby-Beta\plugins\configurations\Statistics.xml
2018-05-10 07:54:21.220 Error TaskManager: Error
	*** Error Report ***
	Version: 3.4.1.2
	Command line: D:\Emby-Beta\system\EmbyServer.dll D:\Emby-Beta\system\EmbyServer.dll D:\Emby-Beta\system\EmbyServer.dll D:\Emby-Beta\system\EmbyServer.dll -noautorunwebapp
	Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
	64-Bit OS: True
	64-Bit Process: True
	User Interactive: True
	Processor count: 8
	Program data path: D:\Emby-Beta
	Application directory: D:\Emby-Beta\system
	System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'System.Collections.Generic.List`1<System.String> MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.BaseItem.get_Genres()'.
	   at Statistics.Helpers.Calculator.<>c.<CalculateFavoriteMovieGenres>b__6_1(Movie m)
	   at System.Linq.Enumerable.SelectManySingleSelectorIterator`2.MoveNext()
	   at System.Linq.Enumerable.DistinctIterator`1.MoveNext()
	   at Statistics.Helpers.Calculator.CalculateFavoriteMovieGenres()
	   at Statistics.ScheduledTasks.CalculateStatsTask.<>c__DisplayClass20_1.<MediaBrowser.Model.Tasks.IScheduledTask.Execute>b__0()
	   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
	--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
	   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecuteWithThreadLocal(Task& currentTaskSlot)
	   at Statistics.ScheduledTasks.CalculateStatsTask.MediaBrowser.Model.Tasks.IScheduledTask.Execute(CancellationToken cancellationToken, IProgress`1 progress)
	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.ScheduledTasks.ScheduledTaskWorker.ExecuteInternal(TaskOptions options)
	System.MissingMethodException
	   at Statistics.Helpers.Calculator.<>c.<CalculateFavoriteMovieGenres>b__6_1(Movie m)
	   at System.Linq.Enumerable.SelectManySingleSelectorIterator`2.MoveNext()
	   at System.Linq.Enumerable.DistinctIterator`1.MoveNext()
	   at Statistics.Helpers.Calculator.CalculateFavoriteMovieGenres()
	   at Statistics.ScheduledTasks.CalculateStatsTask.<>c__DisplayClass20_1.<MediaBrowser.Model.Tasks.IScheduledTask.Execute>b__0()
	   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
	   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecuteWithThreadLocal(Task& currentTaskSlot)
	   at Statistics.ScheduledTasks.CalculateStatsTask.MediaBrowser.Model.Tasks.IScheduledTask.Execute(CancellationToken cancellationToken, IProgress`1 progress)
	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.ScheduledTasks.ScheduledTaskWorker.ExecuteInternal(TaskOptions options)

2018-05-10 07:54:21.220 Info TaskManager: Calculate statistics for all users Failed after 0 minute(s) and 1 seconds
  • Like 1

reggi

Sorry guy for the delay. I just uploaded a fix for the broken plugin.

@@computerprep

Nice feature request indeed! I will try to see if I can make it work somehow. But I'm not developing this plugin anymore. I'm building on a standalone server called EmbyStat, so I will take your feature request to the new server implementation for sure! 

Thanks for the idea

PenkethBoy

I uploaded a beta version, should work again now. If not, let me know.

Edited by reggi

Happy2Play

@@reggi

Stuck in a update loop for 2.4.0.6.  It appears to have updated but continues to down the update on every restart.  My plugins show 2.0.4.6 though.

I assume a typo in versioning

• Like 2

EliteCube

Hi,

I do not understand the problems:

if I install statistic plugin I have problems with the IP display
Dashboard:
10.5.2018, 14:27:13
IP Adresse: [::ffff:127.0.0.1]:57482
10.5.2018, 14:25:49
IP Adresse: [::ffff:127.0.0.1]:56922

If I uninstall the Plugin all works (I use a NGinx Proxy with Domain)
And i think with this Plugin, the Web Interface is a little bit slower as witout

And the Plugin is buggy
Every time "Studio: 0"
And last Movie: NO DATA

On a fresh installed Emby with Content. Emby is not the problem, i thnik this Plugin is out dated

reggi

Sorry was indeed a typo on my end on the Emby Administration Board. It should be fixed now, version and version in project are the same.

Happy2Play

Hi,

I do not understand the problems:

if I install statistic plugin I have problems with the IP display

Dashboard:

10.5.2018, 14:27:13
IP Adresse: [::ffff:127.0.0.1]:57482
10.5.2018, 14:25:49
IP Adresse: [::ffff:127.0.0.1]:56922

If I uninstall the Plugin all works (I use a NGinx Proxy with Domain)
And i think with this Plugin, the Web Interface is a little bit slower as witout

And the Plugin is buggy

Every time "Studio: 0"

And last Movie: NO DATA

On a fresh installed Emby with Content. Emby is not the problem, i thnik this Plugin is out dated

merged topic 

Don't see the dashboard ip issue, but the "No Data Found" and studio issue has been there for awhile.  Have you not seen reggi's post?

reggi

@

The IP's on your dashboard are IPv6 addresses. This has nothing to do with the plugin (I don't have access to manipulate the Dashboard data in a plugin). More information about IPv6 can be found here.

The other issues are indeed been reported before but will not be fixed because I'm using all the free time to develop a new standalone statistics server.

computerprep

@@computerprep

Nice feature request indeed! I will try to see if I can make it work somehow. But I'm not developing this plugin anymore. I'm building on a standalone server called EmbyStat, so I will take your feature request to the new server implementation for sure! 

Thanks for the idea

Sure thing. Didn't realize you were taking this approach. I like the conversations I've been reading about it, now that I know.

Happy2Play

New beta 3.4.1.3 broke schedule task for plugin.  No longer displays in Scheduled Tasks.

2018-05-12 18:06:57.185 Error App: Error creating Statistics.ScheduledTasks.CalculateStatsTask
	*** Error Report ***
	Version: 3.4.1.3
	Command line: C:\Emby-Server\system\EmbyServer.dll C:\Emby-Server\system\EmbyServer.dll -noautorunwebapp
	Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
	64-Bit OS: True
	64-Bit Process: True
	User Interactive: True
	Processor count: 12
	Program data path: C:\Emby-Server\programdata
	Application directory: C:\Emby-Server\system
	System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'MediaBrowser.Model.IO.IMemoryStreamFactory' from assembly 'MediaBrowser.Model, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
	   at System.Signature.GetSignature(Void* pCorSig, Int32 cCorSig, RuntimeFieldHandleInternal fieldHandle, IRuntimeMethodInfo methodHandle, RuntimeType declaringType)
	   at System.Reflection.RuntimeConstructorInfo.get_Signature()
	   at System.Reflection.RuntimeConstructorInfo.GetParametersNoCopy()
	   at System.Reflection.RuntimeConstructorInfo.GetParameters()
	   at SimpleInjector.Advanced.AdvancedExtensions.Verify(IDependencyInjectionBehavior behavior, ConstructorInfo constructor)
	   at SimpleInjector.ContainerOptions.IsConstructableType(Type implementationType, String& errorMessage)
	   at SimpleInjector.Container.TryBuildInstanceProducerForConcreteUnregisteredType(Type type, InjectionConsumerInfo context)
	   at SimpleInjector.Container.GetInstanceProducerForType(Type serviceType, InjectionConsumerInfo consumer, Func`1 buildInstanceProducer)
	   at SimpleInjector.Container.GetInstanceForRootType(Type serviceType)
	   at SimpleInjector.Container.GetInstance(Type serviceType)
	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.ApplicationHost.CreateInstanceSafe(Tuple`2 typeInfo)
	System.TypeLoadException
	   at System.Signature.GetSignature(Void* pCorSig, Int32 cCorSig, RuntimeFieldHandleInternal fieldHandle, IRuntimeMethodInfo methodHandle, RuntimeType declaringType)
	   at System.Reflection.RuntimeConstructorInfo.get_Signature()
	   at System.Reflection.RuntimeConstructorInfo.GetParametersNoCopy()
	   at System.Reflection.RuntimeConstructorInfo.GetParameters()
	   at SimpleInjector.Advanced.AdvancedExtensions.Verify(IDependencyInjectionBehavior behavior, ConstructorInfo constructor)
	   at SimpleInjector.ContainerOptions.IsConstructableType(Type implementationType, String& errorMessage)
	   at SimpleInjector.Container.TryBuildInstanceProducerForConcreteUnregisteredType(Type type, InjectionConsumerInfo context)
	   at SimpleInjector.Container.GetInstanceProducerForType(Type serviceType, InjectionConsumerInfo consumer, Func`1 buildInstanceProducer)
	   at SimpleInjector.Container.GetInstanceForRootType(Type serviceType)
	   at SimpleInjector.Container.GetInstance(Type serviceType)
	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.ApplicationHost.CreateInstanceSafe(Tuple`2 typeInfo)
Edited by Happy2Play

RobWayBro

Hello, 

First, my setup

Emby 3.4.1.0

Windows 10

Statistics plugin 2.0.4.5

There are a couple of things I am seeing, that are hopefully minor;

General Statistics

1.  Media Qualities data box - unknown is spelled unkown

2.  Studios in both TV and Movies show blank, but I do have Studio entries in my metadata

3.  Newest Added Movie/Episode are both displaying NO DATA FOUND!

User-Based Statistics

4.  Favorite Movie/Episode Genres are both blank

With this, I do want to thank you for the plugin as it provides some great and interesting data.  The highest and lowest rated was unexpected and cool to see.

Thanks

Happy2Play

Hello, 

First, my setup

Emby 3.4.1.0

Windows 10

Statistics plugin 2.0.4.5

There are a couple of things I am seeing, that are hopefully minor;

General Statistics

1.  Media Qualities data box - unknown is spelled unkown

2.  Studios in both TV and Movies show blank, but I do have Studio entries in my metadata

3.  Newest Added Movie/Episode are both displaying NO DATA FOUND!

User-Based Statistics

4.  Favorite Movie/Episode Genres are both blank

With this, I do want to thank you for the plugin as it provides some great and interesting data.  The highest and lowest rated was unexpected and cool to see.

Thanks

Merged topics

Has been reported.   See post #746 and a couple posts above that.

RobWayBro

Merged topics

Has been reported. See post #746 and a couple posts above that.

My apologizes....and thank you..

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk