I recently downloaded Emby (love the software) and its great. Works just like I expected to stream mkv anime files. Everything worked perfectly for about a week and then not so much. All of my media players, Roku, Opera (on computer), Firefox (on computer), Chrome (on computer), and my DLNA Smart Tv does not work. Specifically whenever I try to play a file on the Roku (the roku 3) it tries to transcode then just hangs (the green bar loading bar disappears).
I cannot access the DLNA via my Smart Tv. Whenver I try to play via any of my browsers I get the "no compatible streams" message for every one (pictures attached). The only device I own that seems to work is my Galaxy Note 5 through the Emby app. It works perfectly through there.
As I test I converted an anime file (one specifically is 10bit down to 8bit) and that works no problem. But it still makes no sense because the other files worked just fine when I first installed Emby. Basically, I need to figure out if I need to convert all my files or if there is another issue on the server I am not aware of.
Not sure if I gave enough information but I also attached the logs for server and transcode. Hopefully this helps. Thanks.