Join Our Translation Team

ScottIsAFool

ScottIsAFool

We've begun getting some of our apps ready to be localised into different languages, and we're in a position now where we're looking for people to join the MB3 team as translators.

You may have seen us before asking people to join our team but usually as developers, but if you can't code but still want to help out, and you speak a language other than English, then please get in touch and let us know what language you can help with. 

If you become part of our translation team, you will help translate our apps (currently: Windows Phone, Windows 8.1, Android). 

• Like 7
  • Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...

The server and web client are being added to this. Please join the translation team.

• Like 2

And Windows Phone, right @@Abobader? :)

Sure buddy, sure I do not use it but I can have to test on it.

I'd love you to do Arabic @@Abobader

Great buddy.

Ok, now what I should do to start doing this? I need some direction please.

Good day,

I could finish it in this week (with testing on devices and os) to insure all fine.

One question, do I have restricted with the characters count in translation the phrase from English to Arabic?

My best

To be clear, that what I meant:

533870bbce883_mediab3abo1543.jpg

As the max char.

Or it free as some trans need more or less.

ScottIsAFool

I think you should be ok. Although it may be needed to get shorter translations depending on how they look in the UI

Sent from my RM-875_eu_euro1_211 using Tapatalk

Redshirt

Alwin has already done Dutch translations, but the more the merrier since we'll likely be adding more text to our clients as we evolve. 

ScottIsAFool

Actually, @@Abobader and @@JRmacgyver, can you both PM me your email addresses and I'll send you an invite to it so I can set you up to the correct languages.

Thanks.

ScottIsAFool

Thanks, that would be great. Have you signed up on OneSkyApp? If not, PM me your email address and I'll send you an invite.

Emaster

Thanks, that would be great. Have you signed up on OneSkyApp? If not, PM me your email address and I'll send you an invite.

Yes I have. It's my pleasure to have the opportunity to contribute.

• Like 1

WWWestern

I can translate to Kazakh and Russian. Actually I've registered now at oshotim.oneskyapp.com

Edited by WWWestern
  • Like 1