Guide Problems

csadoian

Guest asrequested

My Guide refreshed 13 hours ago, and everything looks good.  The refresh took 17 minutes and 59 seconds.  How long does it take for yours to refresh?

It ran 40 minutes ago, taking 15 minutes.

Good news! It seems to have rectified itself. The guide is repopulated. Looks like it was a temporary issue :)

• 4 months later...
RonZlegoNut

​RESOLVED: 

1. Accessed HDtuner via browse and selected/flagged "favorite" only the channels we want to show up in the guide.  X on those no.

2. Set in Emby Server under Live TV > Tuner (click) > Check "Restrict to Channels marked as Favorite"

3. Saver - Guide will refresh.  

IT WAS THEN ALL POPULATED.  I also read it will really help the guide load faster.  This will help a lot.

5a8837dd927fa_guide_fix1.jpg

5a8837f26dd05_guide_fix2.jpg

Can someone confirm if we have a root cause for this issue?  Issue = schedule / guide partially populated.  Keep refreshing and keep only getting partial guide data. Is schedulesdirect the issue?  I haver been having the issue for the past 2 weeks.  I need this to work for the "boss" to approve Emby as our Windows Media Center replacement....  otherwise We go Comcast recievers.  Please no... Please help.

Server Ver:  3.2.70.0

Tuner:  Hdhomerun  - Model: HDHR3-CC  Firmware: 20170930

5a88329022d79_partialmissingguide.png

Edited by Ron Zanardo