Guide Problems

csadoian

carefreepastor

So, if I want a full guide in order to begin to schedule recordings again, do I have to install the beta? I assume that I will be required to uninstall the server I have, which is version 3.2.28.0. It runs as a docker on an unRAID server. I am not too happy about uninstalling the docker. When will a stable version include the fix?

• Like 1

Loaded 3.2.28.7 beta. Forced a guide update (SchedulesDirect). No exceptions in the server log...looks like the update went fine...but still missing a lot in the Guide on the client side (browser and Roku).

TylerV76

Just got back from camping and put the .8 beta on my spare pc. My guide if fully populated and working as normal. Should I install the beta on my server or should the stable release drop soon enough not to worry about it?

Edited by TylerV76

csadoian

Just got back from camping and put the .8 beta on my spare pc. My guide if fully populated and working as normal. Should I install the beta on my server or should the stable release drop soon enough not to worry about it?

I've been running 3.2.28.8 on my production server since it was posted and it seems to be pretty stable.  I did notice the Emby Backup plugin keeps returning an error when it runs, but I'm not sure if the beta is causing that or if I've got something configured incorrectly.

TylerV76

I've been running 3.2.28.8 on my production server since it was posted and it seems to be pretty stable. I did notice the Emby Backup plugin keeps returning an error when it runs, but I'm not sure if the beta is causing that or if I've got something configured incorrectly.

It'll be in stable, pretty soon.

Ok I'll just run it with the xml until the stable drops so I can just do a straight upgrade.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

garyan2

Was the issue the handling of the md5 response from SD, or was it just a coincidence that the errors were happening at the same time as everyone having problems?

Was the issue the handling of the md5 response from SD, or was it just a coincidence that the errors were happening at the same time as everyone having problems?

Could be both.

Just installed 3.20.29.0.

It looks like more of the guid is now populated, but still missing a few channels.

The log looks fine, it could be due to what @@garyan2 was mentioning earlier in this topic.

carefreepastor

I just used the Docker container update feature in unRAID to update Emby server. Version 3.2.29.0 installed statefully. After a reboot both of Emby server running on Docker and of unRAID, I, then, forced a guide update. The guide is now completely populated. Thank you to all who worked at correcting the issues with the guide. You folks are great!

Having the same guide issue with Schedules Direct running the Synology package which is at 3.2.26.0. I don't believe that 3.2.29+.0 is available for Synology as of yet - is there a Synology beta package or way to do a manual install of a Synology build?

storello

Please excuse my noobiness but I have the same problem with the guide and it appears it's been fixed but the plugin available on my FreeNas server is 3.2.38.0. Where can I find a fixed version to install? Thanks.

• 1 month later...
Guest asrequested

A bunch of missing data, again. I refreshed the guide and lost even more :/

59dc332db2143_Snapshot_259.jpg

Edited by Doofus

Guest asrequested

My guide looks good here ... last refreshed at 6am on 10/9/17.  My provider is Schedules Direct.

Refresh it now, and see what happens

Guest asrequested

I'm getting tired of this. I removed the guide provider and re-added (still downloading), and now I have to set my schedules, again. What a crappy day!

I'm getting tired of this. I removed the guide provider and re-added (still downloading), and now I have to set my schedules, again. What a crappy day!

Your log shows quite a few connectivity errors to schedules direct. Perhaps either they are having an issue or your connection is.

Guest asrequested

Your log shows quite a few connectivity errors to schedules direct. Perhaps either they are having an issue or your connection is.

I appreciate the heads up. I think it's schedules direct. After re-entering the SD info, and completing the guide refresh, I do have more metadata. And Thankfully (well done to you, Luke), the server has in fact retained my schedules :) 

I'll keep an eye on this.

Guest asrequested

My guide still isn't fully populated. I have the important networks, though. The last scan was 22 hours ago, so I'll wait and see if it corrects itself. My beta server scanned 19 hours ago, and its fully populated.

csadoian

My Guide refreshed 13 hours ago, and everything looks good.  The refresh took 17 minutes and 59 seconds.  How long does it take for yours to refresh?