[SUPPORT THREAD] Embuary - A Emby Kodi Skin

sualfred

sualfred

You always can create your own menu node to list those. Just edit it in the skin settings and point to the EmbyCon folder.

Edited by sualfred

Hello i dont know but when i sort like tv show it every time reset am i doing somthing or is just not possible to save it example i want to see the latest aded episode every time when i turn on kodi but keeps reseting

You always can create your own menu node to list those. Just edit it in the skin settings and point to the EmbyCon folder.

This is what I'm talking about. 

I've not manually added any menu nodes this is pre-configured. 

https://imgur.com/a/PXoXilj

First pic "home page" 

second pic "All movies"

third pic "All Tv" 

@@sualfred

Where you have 624 top left, mine is stuck att 100 for some reason fixed this by changing a setting in embyCon to display 0 instead of 100 items.. 

When I launch the embycon addon and then select Movies - Show All I do have the sorting list A-Z not when I use the prebuilt from homescreen. 

Edited by prydda

sualfred

Go to settings -> home and hubs -> movie hub -> eidt menu configuration -> reset menu to default. 

Maybe a EmbyCon path changed wasn't automatically applied on your end. I've tweaked a few of them some time ago

Edited by sualfred

Go to settings -> home and hubs -> movie hub -> eidt menu configuration -> reset menu to default.

Maybe a EmbyCon path changed wasn't automatically applied on your end. I've tweaked a few of them some time ago

I did reset the menu and nothing there while in videos, only tv :(

horstepipe

Hey Fred,

Is the „similar movies“ widget in movie information Windows being stored/cached or is it being recreated each time you open the movie info dialogue? I created some subgenres like „Comedy - Best buddy cop movies“ and expected to see the assigned movies in the similar lists of those movies. But this only seems to be true for some movies. Some other movies don’t seem to respect this common genre at all, I didn’t find a pattern yet.

Another question about this widget: do you have control about it? Is it possible to only show unwatched movies?

Edited by horstepipe

??

It didn't help. I don't have the sorting after a menu reset. It's not a big deal, just if you knew straight up what it was. Please forget about this issue since it's working on your end.

sualfred

@@prydda Have you any filtering/sort direction applied? 

@@horstepipe

The similar movies widget is based on 2 random genres of the source item (recently watched or in info dialog based on the item) and not cached. No option to only show unwatched because that higly increase the chance of no result or only a row with 1-2 items. 

Edited by sualfred

sualfred

Kodi directly. The A-Z column will only be shown on compatible sort directions. If your sorting is not alphabetical it is hidden. The filter options are in the header bar on the right side.

Kodi directly. The A-Z column will only be shown on compatible sort directions. If your sorting is not alphabetical it is hidden. The filter options are in the header bar on the right side.

Was just about to send another pic that it's not there, changed sort by to title from anything and it appear, cheers!

sualfred

On step further. Thanks.

@@TeamB

I'm using this url:

plugin://plugin.video.embycon/?media_type=movies&mode=GET_CONTENT&url={server}/emby/Users/{userid}/Items?IsVirtualUnaired=false&IncludeItemTypes=Movie&CollapseBoxSetItems=True&GroupItemsIntoCollections=True&Recursive=true&IsMissing=False&Fields={field_filters}&ImageTypeLimit=1&SortBy=Name&SortOrder=Ascending&format=json

Is the error on my side or is the default sort order not/wrong defined in your script?

Because I have "default" as sortby option, which is going to hide it. And "default" is the same as "title".

Edited by sualfred

TeamB

SortBy=Name&SortOrder=Ascending

Looks ok, you can turn on kodi debug logging and see the request and items returned for the query in the EmbyCon log lines.

Or I might be missing the point and not understanding your question.

horstepipe

@@horstepipe

The similar movies widget is based on 2 random genres of the source item. No option to only show unwatched because that higly increase the chance of no result or only a row with 1-2 items. 

hmm if the only check are 2 random genres, I don't see the danger of getting no or only a few items. Maybe on very small libraries..

horstepipe

another question :-)

When I enter a genre with Embuary/Kodi 17, I see the genre name in the upper left corner. That's not true for Kodi 18 anymore. Is that intended? I'm missing it a bit.

Edited by horstepipe

sualfred

I won't change it @horstepipe 

Even with a larger library I have -> too less results. And my library is only watched by 50%. 

Edit: Yes, intended. 18 is a lot different.

@@TeamB

The Kodi sortby. For the user "default" was selected instead of "title". I just don't know if he did it sometimes ago or if it's set by EmbyCon as default on the first entry of the node.

Edited by sualfred
  • Like 1

@sualfred 

How do I get a weather icon in the top right? :D 
I've a number, no icon. Using yahoo as weather provider.

edit: I've the outline-hd icons from erikflowers installed aswell. 

Edited by prydda

horstepipe

Hey Fred,

what do you think about this one?

attachicon.gifscreenshot000.png

There's a resource addon for country flags I think.

Understood.

Just asked because some of my friends are not German and they can't assign the (sometimes very strange) German movie titles.

Would it be that much work to add original title to your Embuary Search feature, too?

thanks for clarification  @@sualfred

These are a bit older, guess you overlooked them?

sualfred

No country flags. Doesn't fit to the design. The language info is already below the plot.

Search by original title is not possible because of technical limitations of ?xsp paths.

Edited by sualfred
  • Like 1

horstepipe

No country flags. Doesn't fit to the design. The language info is already below the plot.

Thanks, but I'm not talking about the audio track. I mean the country the movie was made in.

sualfred

Nope, a country can be "USA", "U.S.A.", "United States of America", etc. There is no common wording and no clear indicator. And a movie can also be a coop of different countries. ListItem.Country is an array.

• Like 1