119 replies to this topic

#81 godfuture OFFLINE  

godfuture

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • Local time: 06:28 PM

Posted 24 March 2019 - 07:34 PM

Can you please open a feature request at https://community.ya...eature-requests so that I priorise that a little?

https://community.ya...orite-sync/1641

Aside of favorites...I guess there might be many questions around one and the same topic...supported Emby features in Yatse.

Is there an overview of which Emby features are planned to be implemented? In my case I would be interested in quite a lot like transcode before download, audio books and support of mixed libraries.

#82 Tolriq OFFLINE  

Tolriq

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 26 March 2019 - 07:06 AM

Vote and open feature requests :) (No idea what you mean by mixed libraries)

Emby dev is a little slowed down to see how things evolve with the closed source move, and uncertain public API.

#83 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 138077 posts
  • Local time: 12:28 PM

Posted 26 March 2019 - 01:48 PM

There shouldn't be any uncertainty with the api as nothing is changing there. We still have interactive api docs built right into the server as well as api libraries in various languages that can be used for sample code. Thanks.

#84 Tolriq OFFLINE  

Tolriq

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 26 March 2019 - 02:02 PM

Thanks for giving details, API and using it is not the issue.

It's more about possible blocking things or limiting what the API offers for applications that are not "official". I have not followed all the JellyFin thing but I've seen post passing about things being blocked. Should probably read more about those to better understand the situation.

#85 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 138077 posts
  • Local time: 12:28 PM

Posted 26 March 2019 - 02:06 PM

All features are available to you via the API. If something requires Emby Premiere, the user will still need to have that, but your app won't be blocked from using it.

#86 Tolriq OFFLINE  

Tolriq

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 20 April 2019 - 11:47 AM

Yatse 9.1.5 released.

* Seek from notification in Android Q beta 2.
* Support embedded music images for local device music library.
* Library favorites are now synced with Emby server.
* Configurable delay for picture slideshows.
* AI voice commands for Italian language.
* Stop debug mode from left menu and easier issue reporting from Help / About.
* Migrated AI voice agent to new API, recognition success can be lower for a few days until agent trains a little.
* Tweaking of now playing design for music.
* Fixed edge case where image cache folder was reset after a restart.
* Many details fixes and optimizations.

Do not forget to rate the application.
If you like this, please buy the Unlocker / Donate to ensure continued development.

• Opt6 likes this

#87 EODCrafter OFFLINE  

EODCrafter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 783 posts
  • Local time: 11:28 AM
  • LocationSouthEastern USA

Posted 21 April 2019 - 09:40 AM

Has anyone ever got this to work with M3U Tuner and IPTV? I'm probably missing something really simple or I don't understand this function with Emby. I select PVR and I get this..... @CBers

5cbc72bd4e1c5_Screenshot_20190421080739.

Plenty of Channels Available......(500 or So)

5cbc737defc0e_Screenshotfrom201904210842

Edited by EODCrafter, 21 April 2019 - 10:14 AM.

#88 Tolriq OFFLINE  

Tolriq

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 21 April 2019 - 10:40 AM

As always: https://yatse.tv/wik...tse-kodi-remote for logs. Live Tv now require emby premiere maybe the API was changed too, I have not tested that with 4.0 as no premiere.

#89 CBers OFFLINE  

CBers

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 15014 posts
  • Local time: 05:28 PM
  • LocationKent, England.

Posted 21 April 2019 - 11:54 AM

Has anyone ever got this to work with M3U Tuner and IPTV? I'm probably missing something really simple or I don't understand this function with Emby. I select PVR and I get this..... @CBers

Sorry, don't use Kodi/Yatse.

#90 Tolriq OFFLINE  

Tolriq

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 21 April 2019 - 12:33 PM

For the record Yatse is an Emby client working without Kodi ;)

#91 CBers OFFLINE  

CBers

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 15014 posts
  • LocationKent, England.

Posted 21 April 2019 - 12:45 PM

For the record Yatse is an Emby client working without Kodi ;)

Still don't use it :)

#92 Tolriq OFFLINE  

Tolriq

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 21 April 2019 - 01:42 PM

Lol yes everyone have understood that part ;) Was just giving details for the one who read that Yatse exist without being linked to Kodi and is a full client not a client of Emby addon in Kodi.

• CBers likes this

#93 EODCrafter OFFLINE  

EODCrafter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 783 posts

Posted 22 April 2019 - 06:30 AM

As always: https://yatse.tv/wik...tse-kodi-remote for logs. Live Tv now require emby premiere maybe the API was changed too, I have not tested that with 4.0 as no premiere.

Ok, So you don't have Premier and If I give you my logs, then you have premier. This is not rocket science, it doesn't work with Live TV, Thanks, that's all I needed to know. Local Library Works fine (Movies - TV Shows).....

Edited by EODCrafter, 22 April 2019 - 06:32 AM.

#94 Tolriq OFFLINE  

Tolriq

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 22 April 2019 - 06:41 AM

Lol, it's amazing how some people thinks :)

1) Logs does not contains anything private and even the temporary tokens are removed.

2) It did work perfectly with LiveTV before Emby 4 else the menu would be hidden, since 4.0 it seems Premiere is required so I can no more test easily.

Your logs would give the answer in 10 seconds with possibly a simple fix, else I would probably have asked you a temporary account on your server to find the change so you'd have live TV working.

Or you can think whatever you want and very evil things in a paranoid world it works too, but won't bring back live TV ;)

#95 EODCrafter OFFLINE  

EODCrafter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 783 posts

Posted 22 April 2019 - 06:43 AM

Lol, it's amazing how some people thinks :)

1) Logs does not contains anything private and even the temporary tokens are removed.

2) It did work perfectly with LiveTV before Emby 4 else the menu would be hidden, since 4.0 it seems Premiere is required so I can no more test easily.

Your logs would give the answer in 10 seconds with possibly a simple fix, else I would probably have asked you a temporary account on your server to find the change so you'd have live TV working.

Or you can think whatever you want and very evil things in a paranoid world it works too, but won't bring back live TV ;)

I have answer, IT DOESN'T WORK WITH LIVE TV (m3u IPTV). Thanks Sir. If your Wiki/Setup requires Log uploads to set up, honestly, people don't need your App.

Not gonna waste my time spending half a day to help you test your App, Sry. Maybe @Luke will give you premier. 

Edited by EODCrafter, 22 April 2019 - 06:52 AM.

#96 Tolriq OFFLINE  

Tolriq

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 22 April 2019 - 07:04 AM

It did work perfectly and I have no idea why it's not working anymore as I have not seen anything related to that in the Emby API change. And it probably still works as I had no complains from the users who asked me to add support for that.

The logs are 10 sec to generate, and if you had an issue with Emby you'd have to provide logs to them too, they are needed because you seems to have an issue I'm not mentalist to know what's wrong with your setup.

And to be honest I don't use live TV with Emby so I don't really care if it works or not, I do Yatse for users and usually users understand what I do for them ;)

So I'm guess I'm sorry that I lost time trying to help you instead of spending time with my family today, have a nice day.

• jabadabado likes this

#97 maegibbons OFFLINE  

maegibbons

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 2337 posts
  • LocationLutterworth, England, UK

Posted 22 April 2019 - 07:27 AM

Hi Tolriq

I will help you.

I will generate some logs either later today or tomorrow and PM you. If you cant find it from those i will setup server access.

Krs

Mark
  • CBers, Tolriq and EODCrafter like this

#98 Tolriq OFFLINE  

Tolriq

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 22 April 2019 - 07:34 AM

Thanks a lot, so it's really broken with Emby 4, will try to read again the threads talking about API change in case I missed something.

Hi Tolriq

I will help you.

I will generate some logs either later today or tomorrow and PM you. If you cant find it from those i will setup server access.

Krs

Mark

#99 Tolriq OFFLINE  

Tolriq

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 23 April 2019 - 07:13 AM

So there was as suspected some undocumented API changes.

Thanks a lot to Mark for providing the necessary stuff for a fast and efficient solution, next version will have PVR working again on recent Emby versions.

Maybe some other people will understand how things works and would have provided necessary stuff for less time than writing non senses on a forum ;)

#100 hshah OFFLINE  

hshah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 24 April 2019 - 05:24 AM

Do not forget to rate the application.
If you like this, please buy the Unlocker / Donate to ensure continued development.

I am a little confused by the above being mentioned below each change log... how can one test or even like the features without buying the unlocker in the first place?

Attached Files

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Yatse, Emby

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users