#41 Abobader OFFLINE  

Abobader

Super-Tester

• Administrators
  • 9470 posts
  • Local time: 02:33 PM

Posted 17 January 2017 - 12:08 PM

Good day,

1 - Maybe I do not fully understand the idea of this good plugin, but whatever I refresh the list, some items been removed when updating the plugin dll or do reset/refresh from the task.

Before:

587e40c893566_20170117_185227.jpg

After:

587e40f1ee557_20170117_190059.jpg

2 - Could not fully as well understand this option:

587e4124e4a88_20170117_190439.jpg

Dose it meant as bluray/hd titles I have in my libraries or a titles as dvd/sd I have in my libraries? I disable it for now to be sure.

My best

#42 mutu310 OFFLINE  

mutu310

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 403 posts
  • Local time: 12:33 PM
  • LocationMqabba, Malta

Posted 18 January 2017 - 04:13 AM

Good day to you too @Abobader.

Issue #1 is symptomatic of clicking the reset database, which clears all entries from the database. The feed only contains the movies that came out in the last x days and thus when it is refreshed it would not be able to include movies that used to exist before.

Issue #2 is not really an issue. When the checkbox is checked, it adds all movies it can find in the feed that match the filters to the channel. This is the default behaviour. When you uncheck the checkbox (as you did), if the refresh new releases scheduled task is trying to add a movie it will check if the movie already exists in your library (any quality), and if it does it does not add it to the channel, because you clearly know about the existence of the movie :)

• Abobader and PenkethBoy like this

#43 Abobader OFFLINE  

Abobader

Super-Tester

• Administrators
  • 9470 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 05:38 AM

Many thanks for explaining the settings, well done!

• mutu310 likes this

#44 mutu310 OFFLINE  

mutu310

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 403 posts
  • LocationMqabba, Malta

Posted 18 January 2017 - 07:17 AM

Many thanks for explaining the settings, well done!

Thanks to you too, I'll try to rephrase so things are clearer.

• Abobader likes this

#45 mutu310 OFFLINE  

mutu310

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 403 posts
  • LocationMqabba, Malta

Posted 20 January 2017 - 01:16 PM

Great news!

BlurN has been accepted to be included in the official Emby Plugin Catalogue. Please uninstall and then reinstall the plugin from there. Further updates will be pushed through the catalogue rather than through this thread.

• Abobader likes this

#46 mutu310 OFFLINE  

mutu310

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 403 posts
  • LocationMqabba, Malta

Posted 20 January 2017 - 02:02 PM

Thanks to you too, I'll try to rephrase so things are clearer.

Done. The checkbox now reads:

Add movies to BlurN even if they already exist in your Emby movie library

And the Reset Database description now reads:

Clears the BlurN channel database whilst retaining the settings.

• Abobader likes this

#47 Abobader OFFLINE  

Abobader

Super-Tester

• Administrators
  • 9470 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 05:37 PM

Great news!

BlurN has been accepted to be included in the official Emby Plugin Catalogue. Please uninstall and then reinstall the plugin from there. Further updates will be pushed through the catalogue rather than through this thread.

Good day,

No need to uninstalled the plugin, when new update come it will get notify and update by the user.

My best

#48 mutu310 OFFLINE  

mutu310

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 403 posts
  • LocationMqabba, Malta

Posted 21 January 2017 - 05:57 AM

Added new scheduled task: Remove movies from the BlurN channel which exist in your library and are marked as played by all users.

#49 Spaceboy ONLINE  

Spaceboy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 4531 posts
  • Local time: 11:33 AM

Posted 21 January 2017 - 07:08 AM

Hi, I'm only seeing one movie listed in blurn. Is this expected?

#50 mutu310 OFFLINE  

mutu310

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 403 posts
  • LocationMqabba, Malta

Posted 21 January 2017 - 08:09 AM

Hi, I'm only seeing one movie listed in blurn. Is this expected?

Depends on your configuration and the last time you reset the database. New movies will come out on the 24th of January.

#51 Spaceboy ONLINE  

Spaceboy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 4531 posts
  • Local time: 11:33 AM

Posted 21 January 2017 - 08:32 AM

Depends on your configuration and the last time you reset the database. New movies will come out on the 24th of January.

yeah i changed some settings and compared to the blu-ray.com line in CP and it seems to match. thanks!

Dunno if this is crossing a line but it would be great if the movie page in emby exposed enough data to allow the CP chrome extension to work. you can just use the imdb link and use the CP extension there but it'd be nice to do it without leaving emby

• mutu310 likes this

#52 mutu310 OFFLINE  

mutu310

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 403 posts
  • LocationMqabba, Malta

Posted 21 January 2017 - 09:33 AM

yeah i changed some settings and compared to the blu-ray.com line in CP and it seems to match. thanks!

Dunno if this is crossing a line but it would be great if the movie page in emby exposed enough data to allow the CP chrome extension to work. you can just use the imdb link and use the CP extension there but it'd be nice to do it without leaving emby

I don't think this is possible at all. What might be possible instead, would be for BlurN to send commands to CouchPotato (took me a while to figure out what CP stood for) through their API. However having failed in my previous attempts to get CouchPotato working on my Synology NAS I may have to install it on my dev laptop instead.

#53 ebr OFFLINE  

ebr

Chief Bottle Washer

• Administrators
  • 50647 posts
  • Local time: 07:33 AM

Posted 21 January 2017 - 09:56 AM

Yes, I'm afraid that would cross a line that would force us to remove the plug-in from the catalog.  Sorry.

#54 mutu310 OFFLINE  

mutu310

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 403 posts
  • LocationMqabba, Malta

Posted 21 January 2017 - 10:05 AM

Yes, I'm afraid that would cross a line that would force us to remove the plug-in from the catalog.  Sorry.

I understand.

Edited by mutu310, 21 January 2017 - 10:09 AM.

#55 mutu310 OFFLINE  

mutu310

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 403 posts
  • LocationMqabba, Malta

Posted 23 January 2017 - 02:58 PM

New version out (1.1.1.1)

Movies played by logged in user will now be hidden from channel.

#56 mutu310 OFFLINE  

mutu310

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 403 posts
  • LocationMqabba, Malta

Posted 24 January 2017 - 04:14 AM

Depending on your settings, you have probably received new items in your BlurN channel (if not you can either wait or refresh the new releases scheduled task manually) since new movies were released since just over 3 hours ago.

#57 shorty1483 OFFLINE  

shorty1483

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 1429 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 24 January 2017 - 10:52 AM

@mutu310

Just recognized that the movies from your channel are shown in latest items on Homescreen in Ember for Emby. Not a big deal for me and I really don't know if it's desired behaviour but just wanted to mention it.

#58 mutu310 OFFLINE  

mutu310

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 403 posts
  • LocationMqabba, Malta

Posted 24 January 2017 - 10:55 AM

@mutu310

Just recognized that the movies from your channel are shown in latest items on Homescreen in Ember for Emby. Not a big deal for me and I really don't know if it's desired behaviour but just wanted to mention it.

I think this issue needs to be addressed by the Ember for Emby developers. Basically they should only be getting data from the library, but they're getting channel data as well. I don't have Ember for Emby so I can't replicate but it's not something I can address from my end.

• shorty1483 likes this

#59 DarWun OFFLINE  

DarWun

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 327 posts
  • Local time: 07:33 AM
  • LocationToronto, Ontario, Canada

Posted 01 February 2017 - 01:44 PM

I installed this plug-in earlier this week, and it is working great.  One thing is confusing me though.  I have the option to enable notifications on new matching releases unticked.  But when new releases are detected, they are still showing up in the Emby notifications list.  Am I missing what this option is supposed to be doing?

• mutu310 likes this

#60 mutu310 OFFLINE  

mutu310

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 403 posts
  • LocationMqabba, Malta

Posted 01 February 2017 - 03:38 PM

I installed this plug-in earlier this week, and it is working great.  One thing is confusing me though.  I have the option to enable notifications on new matching releases unticked.  But when new releases are detected, they are still showing up in the Emby notifications list.  Am I missing what this option is supposed to be doing?

Thanks for reporting this, it was a bug. I've released a new version that fixes this.

Version 1.1.1.2: Fixed a bug with notifications always showing even if option is disabled.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: plugin, blu-ray, plugins, notifications

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users