Emby Theater for Android???

monkeyslapper

monkeyslapper

Hi there... 

I am enjoying the emby experience.... Thank you. But I am not getting the full experience. I have the Kodi plugin, But i find it at times more work then it needs to be. I really like to have a fresh view of Emby. I have touched base with Emby Theater. I think its actually a pretty decent replacement. Its simple to the point. IT also seem to work great with the server with less fuss and muss. But I am not able to find an App for the android. Anywhere I can find this app? Anyway i can set this up on android minix player? I have seen some talk new themes or skins anything out there yet?

Thanks 

Monkeyslapper

monkeyslapper

Android TV... is nice but defiantly not " THEATER" To many clicks for things that should be there. Theater is just done right. Letters at the bottom to click onto location you want. Poster fill the screen nicely and not over whelming. When I click on to movies I want to see the movies not suggestions/continues/Favorites. That what the home screen is for. 

I guess I will go back to Kodi... any skins that is close to theater that people can recommend? I having hard time finding ones that have chapter selection/scroll to the right not down for movies/ themes running in background.

Thanks guy for the info. Maybe need to get a windows box for theater.

Thanks again 

Android TV... is nice but defiantly not " THEATER" To many clicks for things that should be there. Theater is just done right. Letters at the bottom to click onto location you want. Poster fill the screen nicely and not over whelming. When I click on to movies I want to see the movies not suggestions/continues/Favorites. That what the home screen is for. 

You can do both of those things with the Android TV app as well.

Go to the all items grid view in any of your libraries and click the 'cog' icon upper right.  Then select the grid as the default view for that library.

When sorted by name, you can use the letter jump icon to jump to a letter.

• Like 2