Background Image and banner card colors

AddiXz

Hi guys,

first off to the team; great work with the Halloween theme! That was a very pleasant surprise!

Now to my point :). One of the first things I noticed with the halloween theme was the background image on the overview page.

I would like to implement my own image, but can not seem to find where to edit so it would show my image.

Could you guys maybe help me with this?

I don't mean when you've opened a movie or serie or w/e to see the info. But while looking through the movies and such.

58163d0238a5e_Capture.png

While we're at it. I'd prefer not to see the colored banners under the pictures. I'd prefer to have them in one color. What would the css selector be for that particular part?

Thanks in advance! :)

Happy2Play

There is an option to enable backdrops from your media.  Select user icon top right-Display-Enable backdrops set to Yes.  Or are you looking to add a static image?

cardfooters - change transparent to what ever color you would like.

.visualCardBox-cardFooter {background-color: transparent !important;}

There is an option to enable backdrops from your media.  Select user icon top right-Display-Enable backdrops set to Yes.  Or are you looking to add a static image?

cardfooters - change transparent to what ever color you would like.

.visualCardBox-cardFooter {background-color: transparent !important;}

thanks for the swift response Happy2Play :) As you can see in the image i added, there is no image visible there. Once I open something, it does show though. I prefer to have a static image on my "landing" page (Home) but dynamic on the informational pages.

Is this possible atm? If not, would you have any idea what might be causing the issue that I do not see the images on my home page?

The footers are resolved :) Thanks!

edit-

Also, it seems I can not use custom CSS on the menu (Home,  Next up, Favorites, Upcoming). Whenever I try to add a CCSS like e.g. :

.emby-tab-button {
  color:#fff !important;
}

It won't change. When looking through the inspector, I see that the original code is still being used instead of the new CCSS. Also, please note that I'm already trying with !important because it didn't work without either.

Edited by AddiXz

Happy2Play

thanks for the swift response Happy2Play :) As you can see in the image i added, there is no image visible there. Once I open something, it does show though. I prefer to have a static image on my "landing" page (Home) but dynamic on the informational pages.

Is this possible atm? If not, would you have any idea what might be causing the issue that I do not see the images on my home page?

There is no easy way that won't have to be reapplied with every update, that I can think of.

edit-

Also, it seems I can not use custom CSS on the menu (Home,  Next up, Favorites, Upcoming). Whenever I try to add a CCSS like e.g. :

.emby-tab-button {
}

It won't change. When looking through the inspector, I see that the original code is still being used instead of the new CCSS. Also, please note that I'm already trying with !important because it didn't work without either.

Use this

.emby-tab-button.emby-button {
}

• 3 years later...