New Statistics plugin

reggi

candyman

@reggi getting this error from the Stats Scheduled task 

Calculate statistics for all users failed with, Method not found: 'System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.Video.GetMediaStreams()'.

Emby Version 3.2.26.17 beta

Stats Plugin verion: 1.1.6427.40141

reggi

@reggi getting this error from the Stats Scheduled task 

Calculate statistics for all users failed with, Method not found: 'System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.Video.GetMediaStreams()'.

For the method not found, it's somthing in the Emby server. @@Luke, any idea what throws this exception on beta servers?

PenkethBoy

@@reggi there was a very similar error message for the coverart plugin - which was tweaked yesterday - so i would guess somebody changed the inner workings of the beta server

makarai

I know the PlexPy looks very good, but at the moment I don't have the full time to develop that kind of system.

I do am working on a standalone version of the plugin that can run on any platform. But this is still in a pre alpha phase.

You are doing a wonderful job, and i kinda knew that you have done your research in terms of what statistics could be fetched. take your time, I/we love what you are doing. Cheers and thank you! if you have a paypal donate button, i am happy to send you some currency :D

• Like 1

PenkethBoy

just tried ver 1.1.6429.22985 on beta server and unfortunately it still fails with the "method not found..." error

keep up the good work @@reggi :) looking forward to more new features

• Like 1

reggi

@@makarai, if you want to buy me a beer check the plugin install page, there is a PayPal donate button :D Thanks!

@@PenkethBoy, I'm still working on the graphs to tweak them a bit. I'll have to see what new feature I will develop now first :)

reggi

@@Emby Tower 

Try to update the plugin, you are a few versions behind. If the problem isn't fixed then let me know!

As for the next feature, I think I will include multi language support in the plugin titles. If you want the plugin in your own native language let me know and I leave you a message with what you will have to translate.

Emby Tower

@@Emby Tower 

Try to update the plugin, you are a few versions behind. If the problem isn't fixed then let me know!

As for the next feature, I think I will include multi language support in the plugin titles. If you want the plugin in your own native language let me know and I leave you a message with what you will have to translate.

I just updated to the latest version and the problem is still present: http://prntscr.com/g67onx

After "Largest Movie" there should be a border so everything will fitting!

I, by myself, don't need multi language support because I always use the english language! ;) But I think it is very cool for many people.

reggi

Thanks for the update, I'll fix this issue in the next release. 

I think I know what the problem is :)

reggi

@@Emby Tower

At the moment, no. But I'm planning to separate the movies stat in "all", (all library folders separate). Same for shows.

• Like 1

Dibbes

@@reggi,

Got the same after I installed latest server beta: Method not found: 'System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1 MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.Video.GetMediaStreams()'.

Plugin version: 1.1.6429.22985

Version 3.2.26.17 beta

Edited by Dibbes

Happy2Play

Same here on beta but works fine on stable.

Diedrich

I can't get the plugin to update, I don't know if this is a @@Luke issue or plugin issue. Plus, these screens do not jibe:

Plugin home screen

84fa3c5718488ffe8403aa89776f3eb3.png

Installed plugins page

54b370e3edcec96f9ee69982d1145d87.png

Plugin install page

e547641d4b7deaf83eefe4c95a34f339.png

Emby server 3.2.26.0

Diedrich

Plugin v.39626 (I'm not sure, see post above)

Main stats page: the graphs under Movies is titled Episodes. I'm sure this was a simple copy/paste afterthought.

Also, it seems strange to have the Y axis in decimals. A default of 0-10 (?) might be appropriate until data can be populated.

reggi

@Diedrich 

Thanks for the reply. I fixed the Episode title issue. As for the graphs, I have to see id that's possible with the lib I'm using, but thanks for the idea. Decimals are a bit strange indeed.

AS for the update, you can try to delete the plugin and reinstall it. I hope that will help

Diedrich

@Diedrich

AS for the update, you can try to delete the plugin and reinstall it. I hope that will help

Delete through the Emby interface and reinstall did not fix the version issue. I'll look into removing any leftover folders.

Is there any way to populate watched hours/days from the days before that became a statistic?

reggi

Is there any way to populate watched hours/days from the days before that became a statistic?

Normally everything you watched before installing the plugin will be included in the statistics (as long as is has a LastPlayedDate).

If you think it's not happening let me know because that would be a bug.

CBers

@@reggi,

Got the same after I installed latest server beta: Method not found: 'System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1 MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.Video.GetMediaStreams()'.

Plugin version: 1.1.6429.22985

Version 3.2.26.17 beta

Is this still being looked at @@reggi?

The plugin has worked fur about 5 days now.

Thanks.

CBers

He mentioned earlier he would look at it following the next stable release.

I thought he was waiting on you.

For the method not found, it's somthing in the Emby server. @@Luke, any idea what throws this exception on beta servers?

• Like 1

reggi

Thanks @@Luke, I just updated the NuGet package and released a new version. I hope the GetMediaStreams errors are gone.

At the moment I removed the version number in the plugin because this was indeed wrong (Thanks @@Diedrich for pointing it out!)

• Like 1