i have been attempting to get my EMBY server to find the correct information for anime titles but seem to be having problems.
At first i was able to manually select the information but it would not add it in to the files after that i realised that i was adding what was actually the second season but would normally be listed as a different name, this made emby recognise the files and download a picture but then called the correctly names folder season 1 and used the first season picture (The same one as the root folder art) i do not know if i have entere the information wrong or if it is something else but my files are listed as such.
>Freezing (this one has a correct picture)
>Freezing Vibration ( have also tried (season 2) (Season 2 [Freezing Vibration]) both with no effect.
>OVA (Uses the same picture) (is listed inside the season 2 folder it will add them to the season list.)
What i would like to know is if there is a way for emby to pick up the information and input it and if there is a way for it to recognise OVA normally and not think they are normal season episodes
Most of the anime that i have added so far worked normally and found all of the info