Sign in to follow this  
Jorgesoto

ANSWERED Roku Connections Problems

Jorgesoto

I reinstalled server v3.0.5597.0 beta due to problems i was having connecting with My Roku3.  Now it is saying Server Not Found.  Can anyone give me some suggestions on what might be wrong or how i can fix this.  When i was using Server v3.0.5588.1 it was working for about 2months and then it just stopped working that is why i removed it from my Windows 7 PC and downloaded Beta Version.  Any and All help is appreciated.

ebr

Make sure you are running the proper Roku app (channel).  It should say "Emby" NOT "Media Browser".

• Like 1

Jorgesoto

Thanks "EBR" Chief Bottle Washer... That was exactly the problem.  I am now up and running appreciate the help...

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Sethking86

Need help its aking for a pin followed the steps and is said pin successful but I can't seem to get out of that page I have a roku its asking me to go to emby.roku/pin what' do I need to do

Luke

Need help its aking for a pin followed the steps and is said pin successful but I can't seem to get out of that page I have a roku its asking me to go to emby.roku/pin what' do I need to do

I have already responded to you in the thread you opened. We do our best to help. You only need to report it once.