Trakt v2 api update

Luke

Yes, I have started seeing duplicates in my Trakt. My anime keeps being reprocessed every day too.... :( It seems to like multiples of 4 lol

54e526a578b26_duplicate.jpg

@Angelblue05 Can you try this version? Enable a new option on the settings to be able to log the object that is sent to Trakt.

@ginjaninja You too.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/17531095/Trakt.dll

If still have issues, send me the log so I can take a look

Edited by Luis

ginjaninja

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/84611964/server-63559936180.txt

with and without extra logs option ticked....tasks fails immediately with new dll..

3.0.5527.42543  server

btw...the spinning disk for unconfigured trakt users is very rdp unfriendly..perhaps a less visually intensive indicator would make a more rdp friendly alternative

Edited by ginjaninja

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/84611964/server-63559936180.txt

with and without extra logs option ticked....tasks fails immediately with new dll..

3.0.5527.42543  server

btw...the spinning disk for unconfigured trakt users is very rdp unfriendly..perhaps a less visually intensive indicator would make a more rdp friendly alternative

Try with the new file (same url): https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/17531095/Trakt.dll

CBers

@@Luis - in previous v1 versions of the Plugin, there was the option to delete your entire collection on Trakt before syncing.

Could that option be added to v2 please, as it might solve some of the duplications ??

Or, can it be amended to delete shows/movies no longer in your Trakt collection ??

Thanks.

• Like 1

ginjaninja

thanks for that log. I was able to determine why the movies are sent to the collection over and over (the audio codec is being sent as DCA, and that is not allowed on trakt. I have to send it as DTS)

glad it helped....do you have send this sort of information at all? i dont need trakt to know my audio codecs, only whats in collection and watched status...the only meta attribute i can think of as being partially relevant is "3D" (assuming such an attribute even exists.)..If it would speed up comms my vote would be to turn off all the fluff...

any ideas on the episodes error?

Edited by ginjaninja

When

glad it helped....do you have send this sort of information at all? i dont need trakt to know my audio codecs, only whats in collection and watched status...the only meta attribute i can think of as being partially relevant is "3D" (assuming such an attribute even exists.)..If it would speed up comms my vote would be to turn off all the fluff...

any ideas on the episodes error?

For the episode issue I'll make a change when I get home, and will send you a custom file with lots of logs to see exactly how that value is getting out of bounds.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
thefirstofthe300

Sync is working for me but watching now isn't being updated.

Still getting all 500 errors. Has Trakt ironed out the bugs yet?

ginjaninja

The plex trakt plugin suggests the 500 errors are still fairly regular.. the plex plugin is able to synchronise my entire tv and movie collection despite these occasional 500 errors..

• 4 weeks later...
CBers

@@Luis - does the app do deletions from Trakt if/when you delete stuff from your library?

I still see TV shows in my Trakt account that I deleted months ago.

It was something that used to be there.

Thanks.

Any update on this please?

I have umpteen movies and TV shows that shouldn't be there.

The v1 if this plugin had an option where you could delete everything from Trakt and start afresh.

Can this be added back in please?

Thanks.

• Like 1

Dezzorex

Is it possible to disable the syncing when choosing something as watched? I keep getting duplicates in my Trakt, because If I check in when I watch something (for example at a friends house), and then I choose it as watched in Mediabrowser when I remember so, It marks it as watched again.

I know this could be solved using syncing from Trakt to Mediabrowser, but I don't like that, cause f.ex I now am watching X-files again, and I never rememeber where I left of, therefor I have removed all views in MediaBrowser, cause then I can just watch the next unwatched, but still I get to keep my statistics in Trakt.

Basically I'd like the scrobble and nothing else.

Edited by Dezzorex

Vidman

Remove all of the trakt scheduled tasks and you will just have scrobble and nothing else;)

Edited by Vidman

thefirstofthe300

Remove all of the trakt scheduled tasks and you will just have scrobble and nothing else;)

Problem with this is that your collection list on Trakt isn't updated to reflect any media you have added.

Dezzorex

I have removed everything from Scheduled tasks, but the second I change for example an episode to watched in the web ui, it sends it to the trakt webpage...

This should be a setting in my opinion and not a default action.

cshaun

Is there somewhere that describes what's supposed to happen with the Trakt plugin?

I think I'd actually like the option in the Trakt plugin to:

1) never be able to mark something as unwatched (don't want it to be able to destroy my Trakt data).

2) when syncing and something isn't marked as watched already in Trakt, mark it as watched at time of sync (vs time of watched).

I've got ~1600 movies marked as watched in Trakt with ratings etc, I really don't want to risk losing or damaging that data!

Basically just wanting to be sure my data is safe. Perhaps logs of what's done so it can be undone? Or a report of what it's about to do that requires you to approve it.

Actually Trakt perhaps needs 'auditing' tools. Somewhere you go and see everything that's been done by the API at various times, and delete/undo/rollback.

Right so today - the trakt plugin decided to mark 450+ episodes as unwatched in trakt! I moved and replaced some episodes, and saw I was missing a couple so got those and ran a sync.

Now I have to go through and manually mark each episode individually so I can set the watch time to some time in the past rather than today (not to mention actually losing the actual watch time-stamp). Infuriating!

Dezzorex

Right so today - the trakt plugin decided to mark 450+ episodes as unwatched in trakt! I moved and replaced some episodes, and saw I was missing a couple so got those and ran a sync.

Now I have to go through and manually mark each episode individually so I can set the watch time to some time in the past rather than today (not to mention actually losing the actual watch time-stamp). Infuriating!

Contact trakt support, they have been able to restore my old history before at least.

Dezzorex

Just tried to go back to this one again, because of issues with the new Emby for Kodi, and using the Kodi plugin.

But It wont scrobble tv-shows no matter what I do.... Any ideas? Movies works fine. Tried both webui and mobile app, same result.

Edited by Dezzorex

Dezzorex

Looking over the logs, when I play an episode I get  several "Error - App: Error getting response from https://api-v2launch.trakt.tv/scrobble/start".

But playing a movie, I see some too, but it still scrobbles

Edit: Uploaded logs with old version of trakt plugin installed. Updated plugin, and reuploaded logs. Same issue though.

log episode.txt

log movie.txt

Edited by Dezzorex

Dezzorex

Finding anything? Also noticed when I set an episode as watched in Emby earlier it got registered 4 times on trakt.