Trakt v2 api update

Luke

marchaos

Currently seeing:

2015-01-20 00:14:48.8465 Error - App: Error getting response from https://api.trakt.tv/scrobble/start
    *** Error Report ***
    Version: 3.0.5497.28229
    Command line: C:\Users\marchaos\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\system\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe
    Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
    Processor count: 4
    64-Bit OS: True
    64-Bit Process: False
    Program data path: C:\Users\marchaos\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server
    Application Path: C:\Users\marchaos\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\system\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe
    The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.
    System.Net.WebException
     at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
     at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskFactory`1.FromAsyncCoreLogic(IAsyncResult iar, Func`2 endFunction, Action`1 endAction, Task`1 promise, Boolean requiresSynchronization)

Assume that's Trakt and not Media Browser...

Angelblue05

Mine isn't working half the time. 500 Internal server error, there's really nothing we can do about this. It's all Trakt server problems, but a little bird told me they found some bad servers, and implement a fix which should improve the performance slightly, but they are still looking for the real problem. At this point, it's all about being patient and hope they find the problem in a timely manner. :)

marchaos

Still not working for me: 

2015-01-20 12:05:21.4248 Error - App: Error
    *** Error Report ***
    Command line: C:\Users\marchaos\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\system\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe
    Application Path: C:\Users\marchaos\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\system\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe
    Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    System.NullReferenceException
     at Trakt.ScheduledTasks.SyncLibraryTask.<>c__DisplayClass15.<SyncUserLibrary>b__d(Season season)
     at System.Linq.Enumerable.Any[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 predicate)
     at Trakt.ScheduledTasks.SyncLibraryTask.<SyncUserLibrary>d__17.MoveNext()
    --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
     at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
     at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
     at Trakt.ScheduledTasks.SyncLibraryTask.<Execute>d__2.MoveNext()
     at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
     at MediaBrowser.Common.Implementations.ScheduledTasks.ScheduledTaskWorker.<>c__DisplayClassf.<<ExecuteTask>b__e>d__11.MoveNext()
     at MediaBrowser.Common.Implementations.ScheduledTasks.ScheduledTaskWorker.<Execute>d__6.MoveNext()

Are you all on the release version?3.0.5492.20429

Still not working for me:

2015-01-20 12:05:21.4248 Error - App: Error

*** Error Report ***

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

System.NullReferenceException

at Trakt.ScheduledTasks.SyncLibraryTask.<>c__DisplayClass15.<SyncUserLibrary>b__d(Season season)

at System.Linq.Enumerable.Any[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 predicate)

at Trakt.ScheduledTasks.SyncLibraryTask.<SyncUserLibrary>d__17.MoveNext()

at Trakt.ScheduledTasks.SyncLibraryTask.<Execute>d__2.MoveNext()

at MediaBrowser.Common.Implementations.ScheduledTasks.ScheduledTaskWorker.<>c__DisplayClassf.<<ExecuteTask>b__e>d__11.MoveNext()

at MediaBrowser.Common.Implementations.ScheduledTasks.ScheduledTaskWorker.<Execute>d__6.MoveNext()

Are you all on the release version?3.0.5492.20429

Yeah that's an actual error in the plugin. I fixed it a couple of days ago, but the change is still in pull request.

Yeah that's an actual error in the plugin. I fixed it a couple of days ago, but the change is still in pull request.

I just merged it.

• Like 2

CBers

@@Luis - does the app do deletions from Trakt if/when you delete stuff from your library?

I still see TV shows in my Trakt account that I deleted months ago.

It was something that used to be there.

Thanks.

The most recent plugin release is still having some trouble for me.  It syncs my library and watch states fine, but won't scrobble for me.  The scrobbling has stopped working for me with the past 3 releases.

2015-01-20 17:53:06.4399 Info - Trakt: Playback Started
2015-01-20 17:53:06.4399 Debug - Trakt: f6c51e6fd330e59d16f4cc52886702e1 appears to be monitoring \\KEMCHUKSERVERII\TV Library\Daily Show, The\Season 20\The Daily Show - S20E45 - Jimmy Carter.mp4
2015-01-20 17:53:06.4399 Debug - Trakt: Send episode status update
2015-01-20 17:53:06.4555 Info - App: SessionInfoWebSocketListener Begin transmitting over websocket to 192.168.15.19:61949
2015-01-20 17:53:06.5803 Debug - HttpServer: HTTP GET http://192.168.15.4:8096/mediabrowser/Items/249f525a020644269b7cd7fb0b951eba/Images/Primary?height=40&tag=217b402cb6d25120b475ebe5db320ebe&quality=90
Ip: 192.168.15.19:61946. Headers: Host=192.168.15.4:8096,User-Agent=Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:35.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/35.0,Accept=image/png,image/*;q=0.8,*/*;q=0.5,Accept-Language=en-US,en;q=0.5,Accept-Encoding=gzip, deflate,Connection=keep-alive
2015-01-20 17:53:06.5959 Debug - ImageProcessor: Processing image to Jpg
2015-01-20 17:53:06.8143 Debug - HttpServer: HTTP Response 200 to 192.168.15.19. Response time: 234.006 ms.
Url: http://192.168.15.4:8096/mediabrowser/Items/249f525a020644269b7cd7fb0b951eba/Images/Primary?height=40&tag=217b402cb6d25120b475ebe5db320ebe&quality=90
2015-01-20 17:53:07.8439 Error - App: Error getting response from https://api.trakt.tv/scrobble/start
*** Error Report ***
Version: 3.0.5490.2
Command line: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe
Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1
Program data path: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server
Application Path: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe
The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.
System.Net.WebException
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskFactory`1.FromAsyncCoreLogic(IAsyncResult iar, Func`2 endFunction, Action`1 endAction, Task`1 promise, Boolean requiresSynchronization)

Angelblue05

500 Internal Server Error, there's really nothing that can be done about this one. As I mentioned a few posts ago, it's a problem on Trakt's side :( All I know is that they are working to getting it resolved, because it's not just Media Browser having the problem, it's every Trakt users.

Think I missed the announcement when this went live? But did notice trakt plugin updated. After reading this realized I needed to put in my password again, and managed to get things working again.

However it synced 30 odd movies/shows and they're all marked as being seen as of date/time of being synced rather than when they were actually watched? (Also fairly sure they were already marked as watched on Trakt [scrobbled], so it just updated the watch time - so basically messed them up.)

Happy things are working again though.

Still not working for me either. It is months now that I am having this problem (used to work fine before). How much longer to fix this?

Still not working for me either. It is months now that I am having this problem (used to work fine before). How much longer to fix this?

Have you checked your trakt password(s). I had two users, both needed me to reenter the passwords. One user having a missing/invalid password still caused it to fail.

Have you checked your trakt password(s). I had two users, both needed me to reenter the passwords. One user having a missing/invalid password still caused it to fail.

Thanks for the suggestion cshaun. I am not at my installation at the moment and can only check the password next later. I had Trakt working seamlessly before - do you think the update might have made changes to my setup?

Thanks for the suggestion cshaun. I am not at my installation at the moment and can only check the password next later. I had Trakt working seamlessly before - do you think the update might have made changes to my setup?

Thanks a million cshaun. You were correct the problem was the missing password. As I said Trakt was working fine before so it must have been an update that changed my setup. Any case I am just glad it is working again - tanks again.

Dezzorex

Scrobbling does not work after the update to Trakt v2 API. Ive checked my username and password 5 times now. If I downgrade scrobbling works, but not sync...

denethor

My movie library cannot sync to Trakt while TV Shows can:

2015-01-22 21:21:54.0000 Debug - Trakt: Movies to add to Collection: 1964
2015-01-22 21:21:54.0221 Error - Trakt: Exception handled sending movies to trakt.tv
	*** Error Report ***
	Version: 3.0.5500.2105 for
For the record my movies now can sync to Trakt. I'm on 5528 Alpha server and Trakt version :3.0.5521.41350 Edited by denethor

Deihmos

Scrobbling does not work after the update to Trakt v2 API. Ive checked my username and password 5 times now. If I downgrade scrobbling works, but not sync...

I have the same problem. If I downgrade it works but the latest release does not work for scrobbling at all. Really hope it get sorted out.

What happened to Redshirt?

Edited by Deihmos

Luis has been handling this. I wouldn't downgrade because it's using the old trakt api. they may disable it anytime now.