Trakt v2 api update

Luke

Trevor68

Runs for 2 seconds and fails here, been that way for six months or so. I get that it might be "bad" metadata causing it so have given up, as I have no real idea how to validate all the metadata on 133 TV seasons and over a thousand movies.

I have tried every folder individually (4 folders) and they all fail at 2 seconds, so what I don't get is why all my metadata would now be unacceptable, when it used to work just fine?

• Like 1

Runs for 2 seconds and fails here, been that way for six months or so. I get that it might be "bad" metadata causing it so have given up, as I have no real idea how to validate all the metadata on 133 TV seasons and over a thousand movies.

I have tried every folder individually (4 folders) and they all fail at 2 seconds, so what I don't get is why all my metadata would now be unacceptable, when it used to work just fine?

http://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/790-how-to-report-a-problem/

yardameus

Maybe this doesn't apply to everyone, but when I tried using my old Trakt account, I couldn't get it to connect with the new API.  As soon as I created a new account (yes, you lose your ratings and friends etc..) it synced up no problem.

• Like 1

Glyde62

Maybe this doesn't apply to everyone, but when I tried using my old Trakt account, I couldn't get it to connect with the new API.  As soon as I created a new account (yes, you lose your ratings and friends etc..) it synced up no problem.

Tried that didn't work for  me

Glyde62

Exactly what mine does

CBers

Found this:

https://github.com/damienhaynes/TraktRater/releases

I've just used it to wipe everything from my Trakt account.

I just used the above and cleared out my Trakt account, then re-installed the Trakt plugin and synced it to Trakt and it completed OK.

I think everything is there now, but I need to double-check.

Trevor68

I actually just created a new Trakt account, with the exact same results.

I will post a log soon as I can.

MrWebsmith

during my battle with my issue over the months.. i also ended up doing a fresh trakt username... i had issues on the old one even just trying to use their website so for me it was def. not just the emby plugin.... things are and have been much smoother on my new account created after they went to 2.0

breezytm

it's weird considering the fact that i use trakt with plex, kodi and emby. Both plex and kodi works fine with my account, even though its pre 2.0, but emby always have issues. 

Glyde62

No luck here, tried that program Cbers mentioned and also made another new account and now nothing is showing on Trakt

paulsalter

Mine is very intermittent since the Trakt plugin update a few days ago

Unwatched items work most of the time, sometimes have to kick of a manual sync with trakt

re watching things is 50/50 whether they work or not so end up going to website to flag something as watched a fair bit now

before last update everything was flawless

AlwinHummels

No luck here either stil nothing synced to Trakt after 2 secons error....

2015-07-22 21:48:54.7878 Error - App: Error
	*** Error Report ***
	Version: 3.0.5675.1
	Command line: /usr/local/emby/share/emby/MediaBrowser.Server.Mono.exe -programdata /usr/local/emby/var -ffmpeg /usr/local/ffmpeg/bin/ffmpeg -ffprobe /usr/local/ffmpeg/bin/ffprobe
	Operating system: Unix 3.10.35.0
	Processor count: 4
	64-Bit OS: True
	64-Bit Process: True
	Program data path: /usr/local/emby/var
	Mono: 3.10.0 (tarball Sat Mar 28 10:18:33 UTC 2015)
	Application Path: /volume1/@appstore/emby/share/emby/MediaBrowser.Server.Mono.exe
	The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.
	MediaBrowser.Model.Net.HttpException
	  at MediaBrowser.Common.Implementations.HttpClientManager.HttpClientManager+<SendAsyncInternal>d__1e.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
	--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
	  at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
	  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.ConfiguredTaskAwaitable`1+ConfiguredTaskAwaiter[MediaBrowser.Common.Net.HttpResponseInfo].GetResult () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
	  at MediaBrowser.Common.Implementations.HttpClientManager.HttpClientManager+<SendAsync>d__7.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
	  at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
	  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.ConfiguredTaskAwaitable`1+ConfiguredTaskAwaiter[MediaBrowser.Common.Net.HttpResponseInfo].GetResult () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
	  at MediaBrowser.Common.Implementations.HttpClientManager.HttpClientManager+<Get>d__2.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
	  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.ConfiguredTaskAwaitable`1+ConfiguredTaskAwaiter[System.IO.Stream].GetResult () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
	  at Trakt.Api.TraktApi+<GetFromTrakt>d__bb.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
	  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter`1[System.IO.Stream].GetResult () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
	  at Trakt.Api.TraktApi+<GetFromTrakt>d__b7.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
	  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter`1[System.IO.Stream].GetResult () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
	  at Trakt.Api.TraktApi+<SendGetAllWatchedMoviesRequest>d__75.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
	  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.ConfiguredTaskAwaitable`1+ConfiguredTaskAwaiter[System.Collections.Generic.List`1[Trakt.Api.DataContracts.Users.Watched.TraktMovieWatched]].GetResult () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
	  at Trakt.ScheduledTasks.SyncLibraryTask+<SyncUserLibrary>d__23.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
	  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.ConfiguredTaskAwaitable+ConfiguredTaskAwaiter.GetResult () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
	  at Trakt.ScheduledTasks.SyncLibraryTask+<Execute>d__2.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
	  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.ConfiguredTaskAwaitable+ConfiguredTaskAwaiter.GetResult () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
	  at MediaBrowser.Common.Implementations.ScheduledTasks.ScheduledTaskWorker+<ExecuteInternal>d__c.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
	InnerException: System.Net.WebException
	The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.
	  at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.CheckFinalStatus (System.Net.WebAsyncResult result) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
	  at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.SetResponseData (System.Net.WebConnectionData data) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

2015-07-22 21:48:54.7878 Info - App: Sync library to trakt.tv Failed after 0 minute(s) and 2 seconds
2015-07-22 21:48:55.1475 Debug - NotificationManager: Sending notification via Dashboard Notifications to user Alwin
2015-07-22 21:48:58.0737 Debug - App: Running post-scan task LocalTrailerPostScanTask
2015-07-22 21:48:58.1980 Debug - HttpServer: HTTP GET http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:8096/dashboard/support.html
	Ip: 192.168.192.10:65013. Headers: Host=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:8096,Connection=keep-alive,Accept=text/html, */*; q=0.01,User-Agent=Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/43.0.2357.134 Safari/537.36,DNT=1,Accept-Encoding=gzip, deflate, sdch,Accept-Language=en-US,en;q=0.8,nl;q=0.6,If-None-Match=79af633692938a95bff469bf9856d11c
2015-07-22 21:48:58.1992 Debug - HttpServer: HTTP Response 304 to 192.168.192.10. Response time: 1.105 ms.
	Url: http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:8096/dashboard/support.html
2015-07-22 21:48:58.4040 Info - App: ScheduledTasksWebSocketListener stop transmitting over websocket to 192.168.192.10:64568
2015-07-22 21:49:00.8590 Debug - HttpServer: HTTP GET http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:8096/dashboard/log.html
	Ip: 192.168.192.10:65013. Headers: Host=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:8096,Connection=keep-alive,Accept=text/html, */*; q=0.01,User-Agent=Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/43.0.2357.134 Safari/537.36,DNT=1,Accept-Encoding=gzip, deflate, sdch,Accept-Language=en-US,en;q=0.8,nl;q=0.6,If-None-Match=7359c084878f68b4d30b07402829c1ba
2015-07-22 21:49:00.8602 Debug - HttpServer: HTTP Response 304 to 192.168.192.10. Response time: 1.049 ms.
	Url: http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:8096/dashboard/log.html
2015-07-22 21:49:01.0204 Debug - HttpServer: HTTP GET http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:8096/System/Logs
	Ip: 192.168.192.10:65013. Headers: Host=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:8096,Connection=keep-alive,Accept=application/json, text/javascript, */*; q=0.01,X-MediaBrowser-Token=6de077813ddb44b3a7950019b35aebc1,User-Agent=Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/43.0.2357.134 Safari/537.36,Authorization=MediaBrowser Client="Emby Web Client", Device="Chrome 43.0.2357.134", DeviceId="f0400e7c456c68998cb8e6f24dd929c011c015d7", Version="3.0.5675.1", UserId="c05ce082774747f9b471100932691c64",DNT=1,Accept-Encoding=gzip, deflate, sdch,Accept-Language=en-US,en;q=0.8,nl;q=0.6
2015-07-22 21:49:01.5697 Debug - HttpServer: HTTP Response 200 to 192.168.192.10. Response time: 549.219 ms.
	Url: http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:8096/System/Logs

• 3 weeks later...
Pankookis

Hi all!

Pretty new user coming from pure Kodi to Emby/Kodi and haven't quite got used to it yet. The first thing I did after adding my library was of course to install the Trakt plugin. It works great with syncing watch statuses and stuff but I have a problem which I don't know is plugin or Emby related.

My problem is that if I start a movie or whatever and play it for let say 10 minutes (of 120 or something like that) it still marks the movie as watched on Trakt. In the Kodi plugin I get to choose a minimum percentage when the movie is considered to be watched and only sync the status "watched" to Trakt after I reach that percentage. 

Is there a way to do this with the Emby plugin or in Emby itself?

Thanks

Edited by Pankookis

Deihmos

@@Pankookis That does not happen to me. Is the video being marked as watched? I am on the stable repo for the plugin which is version 1.1.13. Are you using the beta?

Are there any plans to report playback progress to trakt?

Edited by Deihmos

Angelblue05

Hi all!

Pretty new user coming from pure Kodi to Emby/Kodi and haven't quite got used to it yet. The first thing I did after adding my library was of course to install the Trakt plugin. It works great with syncing watch statuses and stuff but I have a problem which I don't know is plugin or Emby related.

My problem is that if I start a movie or whatever and play it for let say 10 minutes (of 120 or something like that) it still marks the movie as watched on Trakt. In the Kodi plugin I get to choose a minimum percentage when the movie is considered to be watched and only sync the status "watched" to Trakt after I reach that percentage. 

Is there a way to do this with the Emby plugin or in Emby itself?

Thanks

Do you mean you wish to control at which percentage to mark as watched in Kodi? The setting is not implemented yet, currently, 90% is the current point at which it will be marked as watched.

Edit: Sorry I misunderstood. I do not get the behavior of the item being marked as watched regardless of the stopped time (this is linked to trakt reporting).... Do you get the same behavior if you play something via the webclient?

Edited by Angelblue05

Pankookis

@@Deihmos @@Angelblue05

Seems like it's working now, have no idea what might have happened before. Will try to watch Trakt and see if it happens again. The reason was when I first got Emby and Kodi and was doing some testing I ended up with alot of watched movies and episodes when I was just testing how transcoding, the library etc worked. Was watching some movies for 20 secs at most. But now it seems to work. :)

• Like 1

Vidman

If the media info scan is not able to determine the running time of the file emby will mark the item as watched as soon as it has been played as it had no way of knowing the percentage watched

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
paulsalter

Hi,

This is the error I get in my logs for Trakt

If I am re watching a show then the entry never gets to Trakt

If its the first time of watching something then when I do a manual sync it gets uploading

looks like it could be an issue with the Trakt website (but I get this error almost all the time, occasionally it works but not often)

2015-08-26 16:02:44.2727 Info - Trakt: Playback Stopped
2015-08-26 16:02:44.2727 Info - Trakt: Item is played. Scrobble
2015-08-26 16:02:44.4440 Error - Trakt: Exception handled sending status update
*** Error Report ***
Version: 3.0.5713.2
Command line: C:\Users\Paul\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe
Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
Processor count: 4
64-Bit OS: True
64-Bit Process: False
Program data path: C:\Users\Paul\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server
Application Path: C:\Users\Paul\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe
The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel.
System.Net.WebException
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream(TransportContext& context)
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream()
   at MediaBrowser.Common.Implementations.HttpClientManager.HttpClientManager.<SendAsyncInternal>d__1e.MoveNext()
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
   at MediaBrowser.Common.Implementations.HttpClientManager.HttpClientManager.<SendAsync>d__7.MoveNext()
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
   at Trakt.Api.TraktApi.<PostToTrakt>d__c5.MoveNext()
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ValidateEnd(Task task)
   at Trakt.Api.TraktApi.<SendEpisodeStatusUpdateAsync>d__13.MoveNext()
   at Trakt.ServerMediator.<KernelPlaybackStopped>d__8.MoveNext()

lukyjay

Trakt v2 seems to have caused a lot of problems. Is there any way for people to backup, sync playstates?

That's the only reason I use trakt. I want to sync playstates against other players.

Hi Guys,

Just trying to sort out some issues I am seeing, I am running the trakt.tv plugin and the Emby Fast Startup Sync plugin (for using with kodi). My problem is that I am getting allot of junk in my logs, I have asked on the Sync plugin thread and they have asked I disable the trakt.tv plugin as a test. It seems that after each time the trakt.tv plugin runs It updates a bunch of items in my database.

I am receiving the follow types of messages after each sync;

2015-09-03 11:34:13.1541 Info - Trakt: Failed to match Reign Over Me
2015-09-03 11:34:13.1559 Info - Trakt: Failed to match Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
2015-09-03 11:34:13.1574 Info - Trakt: Failed to match The American
2015-09-03 11:34:13.1587 Info - Trakt: Failed to match 21

I get several pages of them, always the same movies, they are in my collection on both emby and trakt.tv and are marked as unwatched in both.

As per http://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/17179-trakt-v2-api-update/&do=findComment&comment=166741 I had assumed these were normal errors and it is just because they are unwatched, but it would appear the plugin is still modifying the metadata is some way and hence causing excessive logs and updates.

Can anyone advice on how I can diagnose the problem, or better yet does anyone already have a solution?

Thanks,

Wob

tr0nllam

Hi Guys,

Just trying to sort out some issues I am seeing, I am running the trakt.tv plugin and the Emby Fast Startup Sync plugin (for using with kodi). My problem is that I am getting allot of junk in my logs, I have asked on the Sync plugin thread and they have asked I disable the trakt.tv plugin as a test. It seems that after each time the trakt.tv plugin runs It updates a bunch of items in my database.

I am receiving the follow types of messages after each sync;

2015-09-03 11:34:13.1541 Info - Trakt: Failed to match Reign Over Me
2015-09-03 11:34:13.1559 Info - Trakt: Failed to match Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
2015-09-03 11:34:13.1574 Info - Trakt: Failed to match The American
2015-09-03 11:34:13.1587 Info - Trakt: Failed to match 21

I get several pages of them, always the same movies, they are in my collection on both emby and trakt.tv and are marked as unwatched in both.

As per http://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/17179-trakt-v2-api-update/&do=findComment&comment=166741 I had assumed these were normal errors and it is just because they are unwatched, but it would appear the plugin is still modifying the metadata is some way and hence causing excessive logs and updates.

Can anyone advice on how I can diagnose the problem, or better yet does anyone already have a solution?

Thanks,

Wob

I have the same issue. It seems to occur when you run "Import Playstates from Trakt.tv". I'm assuming that it's updating the playstate for each item rather than ignoring the ones that haven't changed.

tr0nllam

When I add something I've already seen to Emby, it's not importing its playstate from Trakt unless I manually run the scheduled task.

Is this normal?