Trakt v2 api update

Luke

When I add something I've already seen to Emby, it's not importing its playstate from Trakt unless I manually run the scheduled task.

Is this normal?

that's what most here wanted based on community feedback.

tr0nllam

that's what most here wanted based on community feedback.

Is there any way around this? I could setup a timer to run "import playstates from Trakt.tv", but that makes the Emby Fast Startup Sync plugin useless because it causes Incremental Sync in Kodi to basically update the entire library rather than what has been changed.

Well, after running overnight without the trakt.tv plugin it does seems to be link. I had a bunch of sync tasks queue after my library update overnight (as would be expected) but not much else. So it would appear that trakt.tv plugin is updating something about those entries when it runs, despite there being no change. I think it is how it is handling the watched states. This is causing the sync plugin to cue those "changes" and thus filling the log files.

Anyone have any ideas to make these two plugins behave together? If I disable the unwatch import on trakt.tv would this eliminate the problem? Why does the trakt plugin need to update these items if they are already marked as unwatched in both locations?

Thanks

Update: I just tested diabling unwatched import, but I still see all the "Failed to match" entires in my log when "import playstates from Trakt.tv"

Edited by Wob76

Hi,

Sorry for the long post...

Just wondering if there are any plans to make this plugin and the fast sync plugin play nicely? I really would like to enable both, but the issues I've mentioned above have made me avoid running both.

Also I am having issues with scrobbling, every now and then I get two watched items showing in my trakt history for a single viewing. I had two episodes out of 3 do this last night.

55ef7764dee8c_emby_trakt_sync.jpg

With the first issue there is seems a library sync happened just before the episode stopped, the scrobble errored out (500 error), then another sync happens. But when my sync takes place it appears to happen twice within a a couple of minutes, both before and after the scrobble attempt.

With the episode that isn't duplicated, the scrobble still fails (500 error) but I don't see a second library sync, just a POST to sync/history, see logs extracts attached. 

My Scheduled tasks for trakt are library sync every 2 hours and playstates every hour, I do have real time monitoring enabled, but I would have thought this would effect the library task not trakt, so I am not sure why I am seeing so many library updates, and why they appear to run twice a minute apart.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,

Wob

log_extract.txt

Angelblue05

Hi,

Sorry for the long post...

lol! :) You should see what a long post really is.

My guess is the import playstate creates this overload of items to be updated. If you had it once a day, instead of every hour, it might mitigate the effect on the start up sync/kodi add-on.

I've been seeing the duplicates in Trakt forever... Hopefully someday, someone will really take over the trakt server plugin and really dig into this issue.

Edited by Angelblue05

navyrazorback

I am having trouble with the trakt plugin.  I am trying to keep the watched status separate for three different users and it seems that the first two users sync properly, but the last user gets the 401 unauthorized error.  I have created a new trakt id for the user in question but it still fails.  I am running the server on windows 10 (dedicated intel NUC) and accessing through emby for kodi on amazon fire tv.  I was previously running direct links to  NAS using trakt but moved to emby to sync across multiple FTV.  Not sure if this trakt problem is causing  all my issues but my watched status gets reset daily.  If I cannot figure this out I am going to have to abandon emby as I am getting tired of manually changing watched status every day.

2015-09-14 20:23:20.0421 Info - App: Executing Sync library to trakt.tv
2015-09-14 20:23:20.0577 Info - Trakt: No media found for 'xxxxxx'.
2015-09-14 20:23:20.0889 Info - Trakt: 674 Items found for 'xxxxxx'.
2015-09-14 20:23:20.0889 Info - App: HttpClientManager GET: https://api-v2launch.trakt.tv/sync/watched/movies
2015-09-14 20:23:20.9528 Info - App: HttpClientManager GET: https://api-v2launch.trakt.tv/sync/collection/movies?extended=metadata
2015-09-14 20:23:22.0778 Info - Trakt: Movies to add to Collection: 0
2015-09-14 20:23:22.0778 Info - Trakt: Movies to set watched: 0
2015-09-14 20:23:22.0778 Info - Trakt: Movies to set unwatched: 0
2015-09-14 20:23:22.0778 Info - App: HttpClientManager GET: https://api-v2launch.trakt.tv/sync/watched/shows
2015-09-14 20:23:23.1105 Info - App: HttpClientManager GET: https://api-v2launch.trakt.tv/sync/collection/shows?extended=metadata
2015-09-14 20:23:24.8370 Info - Trakt: Episodes to add to Collection: 13
2015-09-14 20:23:24.8527 Info - App: HttpClientManager POST: https://api-v2launch.trakt.tv/sync/collection
2015-09-14 20:23:25.6412 Error - Trakt: TraktResponse not Found:{"ids":{"tvdb":140151}}
2015-09-14 20:23:25.6412 Info - Trakt: Episodes to set watched: 0
2015-09-14 20:23:25.6412 Info - Trakt: Episodes to set unwatched: 0
2015-09-14 20:23:25.6724 Info - Trakt: 1435 Items found for 'Joint'.
2015-09-14 20:23:25.6724 Info - App: HttpClientManager GET: https://api-v2launch.trakt.tv/sync/watched/movies
2015-09-14 20:23:25.8912 Error - App: Error getting response from https://api-v2launch.trakt.tv/sync/watched/movies
*** Error Report ***
Version: 3.0.5724.3
Command line: C:\Users\Media Server\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe
Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
Processor count: 4
64-Bit OS: True
64-Bit Process: False
Program data path: C:\Users\Media Server\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server
Application Path: C:\Users\Media Server\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe
The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized.
System.Net.WebException
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskFactory`1.FromAsyncCoreLogic(IAsyncResult iar, Func`2 endFunction, Action`1 endAction, Task`1 promise, Boolean requiresSynchronization)

2015-09-14 20:23:25.8912 Error - App: Error
*** Error Report ***
Version: 3.0.5724.3
Command line: C:\Users\Media Server\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe
Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
Processor count: 4
64-Bit OS: True
64-Bit Process: False
Program data path: C:\Users\Media Server\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server
Application Path: C:\Users\Media Server\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe
MediaBrowser.Model.Net.HttpException
   at MediaBrowser.Common.Implementations.HttpClientManager.HttpClientManager.<SendAsyncInternal>d__1e.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
   at MediaBrowser.Common.Implementations.HttpClientManager.HttpClientManager.<SendAsync>d__7.MoveNext()
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
   at MediaBrowser.Common.Implementations.HttpClientManager.HttpClientManager.<Get>d__2.MoveNext()
   at Trakt.Api.TraktApi.<GetFromTrakt>d__bb.MoveNext()
   at Trakt.Api.TraktApi.<GetFromTrakt>d__b7.MoveNext()
   at Trakt.Api.TraktApi.<SendGetAllWatchedMoviesRequest>d__75.MoveNext()
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ValidateEnd(Task task)
   at Trakt.ScheduledTasks.SyncLibraryTask.<SyncUserLibrary>d__23.MoveNext()
   at Trakt.ScheduledTasks.SyncLibraryTask.<Execute>d__2.MoveNext()
   at MediaBrowser.Common.Implementations.ScheduledTasks.ScheduledTaskWorker.<ExecuteInternal>d__c.MoveNext()
InnerException: System.Net.WebException
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskFactory`1.FromAsyncCoreLogic(IAsyncResult iar, Func`2 endFunction, Action`1 endAction, Task`1 promise, Boolean requiresSynchronization)

2015-09-14 20:23:25.8912 Info - App: Sync library to trakt.tv Failed after 0 minute(s) and 5 seconds