Emby TV CLUB

CBers

Junglejim
10 hours ago, arrbee99 said:

The Professionals is on ITVX if you can get that. There's also a bluray boxset - expensive though.

Martin Shaw was very good in George Gently. That I have got the blurays for.

Wow that is expensive! Loved that show back in the day, great theme tune as well. :)

George Gently looks interesting toπŸ‘ , nobody does police dramas/mysteries like the UK!

Cheers.

EDIT: Holy mole, the "George Gently" box set is up there to $$$. 😬

Edited by Junglejim

arrbee99

Can't believe I bought George Gently back in 2017(!). Apparently it was a whole 12 dollars cheaper back then.

Bit much for a blind buy I guess. It seems to stream off quite a providers in AU.

Am a bit tempted to buy The Professionals blurays cause it sounds from a review (bluray.com) as if the quality is so much better with them than previous DVDs, but I might go for the blurays of Randal and Hopkirk (deceased), which I actually preferred many, many moons ago (plus its about a third the price)

Junglejim
2 hours ago, arrbee99 said:

Can't believe I bought George Gently back in 2017(!). Apparently it was a whole 12 dollars cheaper back then.

Bit much for a blind buy I guess. It seems to stream off quite a providers in AU.

Am a bit tempted to buy The Professionals blurays cause it sounds from a review (bluray.com) as if the quality is so much better with them than previous DVDs, but I might go for the blurays of Randal and Hopkirk (deceased), which I actually preferred many, many moons ago (plus its about a third the price)

I can stream George Gently seasons 1-4 on prime after that it goes to britbox. Better than nothing I guess, I'll give it a go.

• Like 1