DVBLink-TVMosaic Live TV Plugin

t.andre

t.andre

Hi, sorry that you have this problem,

I use windows and qnap and don't  have this issue.

Try to remove the plugin and is settings and reinstall it again.

The settings is in the plugin folder/configuration

Cheers

Tried that:

Uninstalled TVMosaic Plugin and deleted "MediaBrowser.Plugins.DVBLink.xml".

After installing DVBLink 1.8.8.0 Plugin again (there is no TVMosaic Plugin any more!) and setting the plugin,

after "OK" and reloading the Plugin page again, there's still no server status and "Enable TVMosaic server" is not set.

EDIT:
After editing the MediaBrowser.Plugins.DVBLink.xml manually and setting "UseAuthorization" and "Enable" to "true, I see the server status, but alle icons are unchecked (optically).

And there there's no icon for the plugin (only white text "DVBLink an red background).

So no change.

EDIT2:
Checked again from work.
Now I see 2 plugins, DVBLink and TVMosaic.

So I uninstalled DVBLink 1.8.8.0 and installed TVMosaic 1.8.8.0

Again I had to edit the MediaBrowser.Plugins.DVBLink.xml file manually (etting "UseAuthorization" and "Enable" to "true etc.).

So I think there is still a problem with doing the settings within the emby plugin.

Edited by Siutsch

Tried that:

Uninstalled TVMosaic Plugin and deleted "MediaBrowser.Plugins.DVBLink.xml".

After installing DVBLink 1.8.8.0 Plugin again (there is no TVMosaic Plugin any more!) and setting the plugin,

after "OK" and reloading the Plugin page again, there's still no server status and "Enable TVMosaic server" is not set.

EDIT:

After editing the MediaBrowser.Plugins.DVBLink.xml manually and setting "UseAuthorization" and "Enable" to "true, I see the server status, but alle icons are unchecked (optically).

And there there's no icon for the plugin (only white text "DVBLink an red background).

So no change.

Can you attach the complete browser debug console contents? Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

Can you attach the complete browser debug console contents? Thanks.

Hi i am having what sounds like the same problem how and where do i find this content, cheers.

It won't help me, but Luke can read that stuff! GL

Ok Thanks. This new log might help more. I am getting. Sorry, all tuners are currently occupied by other clients. Yet they work in dvblink web interface

Edited by cue1boy

Well look at the requests that are being sent to dvblink...

http://http://192.168.1.2:39876:8100/mobile/

How did you configure the plugin? Did you configure a bad url?

Well look at the requests that are being sent to dvblink...

http://http://192.168.1.2:39876:8100/mobile/

How did you configure the plugin? Did you configure a bad url?

Possibly. I have now set it up with the emby server and dvblink on the same pc. Dvblink is set using localhost. This works fine in the server dashboard but i cant get any channel to play in Emby Theater. I get the message that all tuners are occupied by other clients, but nothing else is using it, Cheers.

theater-63717400245.txt

Edited by cue1boy

Can you show a screenshot of the configuration page?

Please forgive my stupidity, i had both emby servers pointing to the same ip. I have now set 2 pcs with emby servers on each with  dvblink plugins set to localhost and now theater is playing live tv. Just one question some channels are missing logos. I have them all in this location named exactly as the channel names, what am i missing ? Also as mentioned in another post some of the options don't stay checked when enabled in dvblink plugin. Thank you

post-4399-0-03541100-1581852423_thumb.png

post-4399-0-50658000-1581858327_thumb.png

Edited by cue1boy

Sorry i don't understand where do i put channel logos. I am using EPG Collector plugin in DVBLink to get the xml Guide data if this helps.

Edited by cue1boy

Yes it does and outputs in the directory shown. I have now got all logos by manually editing the missing ones in emby server, Thanks for your help.

post-4399-0-26086300-1582147132_thumb.png

Edited by cue1boy

thefarmer

Hi...was there ever a fix to this issue.  I'm also experiencing the same problem, where i have installed the latest TVMosaic plugin on my Emby server (macos) and unable to enable/save etc.

I was hoping to utilise this as currently there is no 'manual' recording facility in Emby Server so my workaround was to use TVMosaic, which does.

thnx