Jump to content

FreeBSD Package


Luke

Recommended Posts

On 8/19/2021 at 11:20 AM, Luke said:

Here are some updates related to our FreeBSD packages:

Thanks everyone.

Great news, they've merged it in. This should make the community plugin a more viable option now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
NinthWave
On 11/8/2014 at 7:54 PM, Luke said:

Starting a new topic. The download page will point to here for more info.

 

Installation Instructions

 

See https://emby.media/download

 

 

http://mediabrowser.tv/community/uploads/inline/2/545ebda5cbaad_logofullthumb.png

 

FreeBSD is an advanced computer operating system used to power modern servers, desktops and embedded platforms. A large community has continually developed it for more than thirty years. Its advanced networking, security and storage features have made FreeBSD the platform of choice for many of the busiest web sites and most pervasive embedded networking and storage devices.

I followed the instructions shown here: https://emby.media/truenas-server.html

But it failed

root@truenas[~/iocage-amd64]# iocage fetch -P emby-server.json dhcp="on" --branch truenas12
Plugin: emby-server
  Official Plugin: False
  Using RELEASE: 12.2-RELEASE
  Using Branch: truenas12
  Post-install Artifact: https://github.com/MediaBrowser/iocage-amd64.git
  These pkgs will be installed:
    - audio/libogg
    - audio/libvorbis
    - audio/opus
    - converters/fribidi
    - databases/sqlite3
    - converters/libiconv
    - devel/libzvbi
    - devel/ocl-icd
    - graphics/ImageMagick6
    - graphics/libdrm
    - graphics/libraw
    - graphics/png
    - graphics/tesseract
    - graphics/webp
    - lang/mono6.8
    - multimedia/intel-media-sdk
    - multimedia/libass
    - multimedia/libtheora
    - multimedia/libva
    - print/freetype2
    - security/gnutls
    - x11/libX11
    - x11-fonts/fontconfig
ELF interpreter /libexec/ld-elf.so.1 not found, error 2
ELF interpreter /libexec/ld-elf.so.1 not found, error 2
  + Starting services FAILED
ERROR:
[b'']

Refusing to start emby-server_1: exec_start failed
emby-server_1 had a failure
Exception: SystemExit Message: 1
Partial plugin destroyed

Any help ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, NinthWave said:

I followed the instructions shown here: https://emby.media/truenas-server.html

But it failed

root@truenas[~/iocage-amd64]# iocage fetch -P emby-server.json dhcp="on" --branch truenas12
Plugin: emby-server
  Official Plugin: False
  Using RELEASE: 12.2-RELEASE
  Using Branch: truenas12
  Post-install Artifact: https://github.com/MediaBrowser/iocage-amd64.git
  These pkgs will be installed:
    - audio/libogg
    - audio/libvorbis
    - audio/opus
    - converters/fribidi
    - databases/sqlite3
    - converters/libiconv
    - devel/libzvbi
    - devel/ocl-icd
    - graphics/ImageMagick6
    - graphics/libdrm
    - graphics/libraw
    - graphics/png
    - graphics/tesseract
    - graphics/webp
    - lang/mono6.8
    - multimedia/intel-media-sdk
    - multimedia/libass
    - multimedia/libtheora
    - multimedia/libva
    - print/freetype2
    - security/gnutls
    - x11/libX11
    - x11-fonts/fontconfig
ELF interpreter /libexec/ld-elf.so.1 not found, error 2
ELF interpreter /libexec/ld-elf.so.1 not found, error 2
  + Starting services FAILED
ERROR:
[b'']

Refusing to start emby-server_1: exec_start failed
emby-server_1 had a failure
Exception: SystemExit Message: 1
Partial plugin destroyed

Any help ?

Does this help?

https://metin2.dev/topic/26714-elf-interpreter-libexecld-elfso1-not-found-error-8/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

NinthWave
18 minutes ago, Luke said:

Thanks for your quick reply.  The "ELF interpreter error" was common and it will surely fix it.

I just realized the jail is under a VLAN and can't resolve any WAN DNS.  I have asked help on TrueNAS to resolve this.  I will come back here once this is solved.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

NinthWave
2 hours ago, NinthWave said:

I resolved my jail internet connection problem.

I did a "

package upgrade

I restarted the jail and it seems to be working...

Did I miss anything ?

@Luke

I just noticed it does play from the Web Interface : http://10.0.10.5:8096/web/index.html#!/home

But it fails to play from "Emby Next-Gen" addon in and Android box running Kodi.  How is that possible ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

NinthWave
2 hours ago, NinthWave said:

I resolved my jail internet connection problem.

I did a "

package upgrade

I restarted the jail and it seems to be working...

Did I miss anything ?

image.thumb.png.f1c9d3a82c03f3d32136efe75094fdb1.png

I just have one jail named "embyserver" and yet, two servers are showing.  Is it possible that when I did a "package upgrade", the old version stayed and is still running  in the same jail along with the new 4.6.7.0 ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/17/2022 at 2:16 PM, NinthWave said:

image.thumb.png.f1c9d3a82c03f3d32136efe75094fdb1.png

I just have one jail named "embyserver" and yet, two servers are showing.  Is it possible that when I did a "package upgrade", the old version stayed and is still running  in the same jail along with the new 4.6.7.0 ?

@NinthWavethat is likely an old installation. I would simply remove the older one from the server selection screen.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...