SrUalin

SrUalin

Well, I've been using Emby for about 2 months now and honestly I've been really enjoying it, it's a very useful tool and I definitely intend to purchase the Premiere version, however, $119 for my country currency which is 4 to 5x weaker , it ends up being a bit expensive, so I plan to expand my community before purchasing.

Regarding suggestions, I have some improvements that I would like to see.

- Possibility of customizing the layout by blocks, this way, each Admin could leave the interface in the way they find most interesting just by moving the desired blocks.

- Being able to adjust the menus would also be great, currently they come with predefined sections as in the case of the Series library, where we have (Series, Suggestions, Premiering, Favorites), so being able to adjust which of these menus will appear, their labels and order would be very good.

- Default layout for all users would also be a great addition, from what I gathered, each user can adjust certain features in the interface, however, they don't seem to be saved, for example, I have 2 users (Admin and Personal Profile), and In the personal profile I prefer the List View mode, however, every time I enter, they are shown in the Covers format, so being able to standardize the layout for everyone would be very useful.

- Vertical Covers, I have some titles that I simply couldn't find horizontal covers, so being able to change the layout so that the covers are vertical would be great, in this case, the suggestion of customizing the interface by blocks would fit very well, after all, the user would only need to insert a horizontal list with vertical covers.

- Being able to customize the sidebar would also be a great addition, for example, instead of having a category called "My Media" and the folders I use, I could simply insert links with custom labels and icons for specific sections, like favorite episodes , favorite series, blocked playlists, or even hide the sidebar and just keep a few links on the side or top like in Netflix layout.

- As an Administrator, it would be great to allow certain users to access certain productions and others not, for this, it would be interesting to create user types and permissions, such as roles in Discord, so, instead of allowing each user to have access to specific content, it would be enough to include the new user in a group with the necessary access.

Anyway, these are just suggestions of things I would like to see.

Hi @SrUalinyes these are all planned for future updates. Thanks for the feedback.

• Like 1