No available streams on IOS App

Nunobifes

Nunobifes

Hi, a friend of mine that uses my server has an iphone and suddenly he is not able to watch anything on the app, always showing no available streams or nothing at all, closing the video player. The Android app, web, tv all working fine, except the ios app. Is there any known issue that might be causing this issue?

embyserver.txt

On 10/7/2023 at 5:41 PM, Nunobifes said:

Hi, a friend of mine that uses my server has an iphone and suddenly he is not able to watch anything on the app, always showing no available streams or nothing at all, closing the video player. The Android app, web, tv all working fine, except the ios app. Is there any known issue that might be causing this issue?

embyserver.txt 351.74 kB · 0 downloads

@Nunobifes looks looks like you installed the 4.8 beta channel and then rolled back to 4.7 this is not supported. Why did you do that?

Nunobifes

@LukeHi, i had to make a new installation, new machine, and decided to use docker this time, so i used linuxserver.io docker and migrated the data from the old machine to the new one. I've made this change some months ago and my friend has able to watch content on his Iphone. Only now, since saturday he has not able anymore. Either way, if you recomend i reinstall the beta channel i will see if i can do it. But no user has had any problem whatsoever only iphone app has problems. 

Nunobifes

Hi @Lukei have reinstalled the beta but my friend can't still play anything on the iphone. It loops, he tries to play, gives the no available streams error, he presses OK then the app tries to play again and it gives the error again.

embyserver (1).txt

On 10/10/2023 at 8:35 AM, Nunobifes said:

Hi @Lukei have reinstalled the beta but my friend can't still play anything on the iphone. It loops, he tries to play, gives the no available streams error, he presses OK then the app tries to play again and it gives the error again.

embyserver (1).txt 213.28 kB · 0 downloads

Hi, can you have them try reinstalling the app and seeing if that that helps? Thanks.