karlpox

Hi,

The ISO mounting feature of MBT seems to be not working properly on my end. I did google on this already and search the forums, tried every solution posted to no avail. Everytime I try to play the iso file, all I get is a no disc error from TMT or PowerDVD. How can I fix this?

2014-09-29 22:43:55.3211 Info - App: Mounting I:\ServerFolders\Videos\3D\Captain America - The First Avenger (2011)\Captain America - The First Avenger (2011).iso
2014-09-29 22:43:55.3211 Debug - App: Start
2014-09-29 22:43:55.3211 Debug - App: Status ERROR: 3 Unable to open mount file "I:\ServerFolders\Videos\3D\Captain America - The First Avenger (2011)\Captain America - The First Avenger (2011).iso".
2014-09-29 22:43:55.3211 Error - App: Complete 3 Unable to open mount file "I:\ServerFolders\Videos\3D\Captain America - The First Avenger (2011)\Captain America - The First Avenger (2011).iso".
2014-09-29 22:43:55.3211 Error - App: Error mounting iso I:\ServerFolders\Videos\3D\Captain America - The First Avenger (2011)\Captain America - The First Avenger (2011).iso
	Unable to start mount for I:\ServerFolders\Videos\3D\Captain America - The First Avenger (2011)\Captain America - The First Avenger (2011).iso
	System.IO.IOException
	   at MediaBrowser.IsoMounter.PismoIsoManager.<Mount>d__2.MoveNext()
	--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
	   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
	   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
	   at MediaBrowser.Theater.Presentation.Playback.GenericExternalPlayer.<GetIsoMount>d__5.MoveNext()

2014-09-29 22:43:55.3211 Info - App: C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerDVD14\PDVDLP.exe "I:\ServerFolders\Videos\3D\Captain America - The First Avenger (2011)\Captain America - The First Avenger (2011).iso" /PLAY

Karl

Edited by karlpox

Good day,

Or you could try to use third party software like virtual cd (free) or d-tools (that what I use).

My best

crashkelly

Hi,

First thing I would try is moving your libraries to UNC paths\shares

http://mediabrowser.tv/community/index.php?/topic/703-how-to-make-unc-folder-shares/

I am using TMT5 and have no issues mounting the ISO's. I am currently have other new issues, but the ISO always mount no problem

Cheers

CrashKelly

• Like 1

@@Spaceboy well its for 3d isos, so I wanted them as is.

@@Abobader good day. What crashkelly suggested worked while using TMT. I have VCD installed as well, been using that since the old MB.

@@crashkelly

Now I understand the problem, the MBT sees the files the same way as the server does on Drive I, I did not follow all the insutrctions though, just switch from Drive I to its network path and the ISOs are getting mounted properly and played by TMT. Any chance this will work with PowerDVD as well?

Karl

• Like 1

Seems to be working fine now with PowerDVD14, I was just using the wrong executable file. But after switching to the PowerDVD.exe everything worked thesame with TMT.

Karl

crashkelly

@@Spaceboy well its for 3d isos, so I wanted them as is.

@@Abobader good day. What crashkelly suggested worked while using TMT. I have VCD installed as well, been using that since the old MB.

@@crashkelly

Now I understand the problem, the MBT sees the files the same way as the server does on Drive I, I did not follow all the insutrctions though, just switch from Drive I to its network path and the ISOs are getting mounted properly and played by TMT. Any chance this will work with PowerDVD as well?

Karl

Glad to hear it all worked out for you

Cheers

CrashKelly

crashkelly

Can you post a pic of how you have the external player configured to play back in powerdvd please?

I would be interested in this as well. I have always used TMT 5 or 6 but now that that is dead software I may have to look at something else for 3D ISO playback

Thanks

CrashKelly

Edited by crashkelly

PowerDvd and Tmt both don't seem to like our internal mounting feature for some reason. It mounts to a regular folder path that is accessible from windows explorer, and yet those apps don't accept them.

The solution is instead to setup autoplay along with a third party mounter like virtual clonedrive. then setup the mounter as your external player instead of power dvd.

Some user thought of that a month or two ago and it worked. if someone can go find the thread we can sticky it.

• Like 1

crashkelly

PowerDvd and Tmt both don't seem to like our internal mounting feature for some reason. It mounts to a regular folder path that is accessible from windows explorer, and yet those apps don't accept them.

The solution is instead to setup autoplay along with a third party mounter like virtual clonedrive. then setup the mounter as your external player instead of power dvd.

Some user thought of that a month or two ago and it worked. if someone can go find the thread we can sticky it.

@@Luke I think this is the thread you are talking about.

http://mediabrowser.tv/community/index.php?/topic/9422-working-iso-mounting-with-external-program-auto-playback

Cheers

CrashKelly

TrackZ

That was me that posted about using the external mounter as the external player.

Karlpox, do the settings in your image actually work to trigger start up of PDVD and actually have it auto start playing the ISO file?

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
pdebelak

542b7f05c9933_pdvd.png

@@crashkelly @@TrackZ this is the screenshot of my external player. Im using powerdvd14.

Karl

Hi Karl, thanks for the screenshot however I am trying to get to this location from my Emby setup and cannot find this config screen anywhere. Would appreciate some guidance in how to navigate to the above config section. I am running the latest version of Emby Classic for Windows and Emby server as of 4th April 2015.

pdebelak

Hi Karl, thanks for the screenshot however I am trying to get to this location from my Emby setup and cannot find this config screen anywhere. Would appreciate some guidance in how to navigate to the above config section. I am running the latest version of Emby Classic for Windows and Emby server as of 4th April 2015.

Actually anyone who can assist me in getting to the above config screen (in black) would be appreciated.

You're asking about emby classic? Because the above screen is from emby theater, a different app

pdebelak

You're asking about emby classic? Because the above screen is from emby theater, a different app

Yes I am. That might explain why I cannot see that screen. I have a lot of 3D BluRay ISO images and have struggled to get Emby classic to mount seemlessly. Am using PowerDVD14 and use this as my default player for all media via Emby classic on Windows MC 7 64 bit.

Edited by pdebelak