The Unplayed filter isn't working after the latest server update

MBSki

• 3 weeks later...
MBSki
On 7/4/2022 at 3:42 PM, Luke said:

We're looking into it. Thanks.

@Luke This seems to be working in the latest beta. Any chance you can push that change to prod?

I didn't do anything specifically for this as I haven't been able to reproduce, but glad to hear it.

MBSki
1 hour ago, Luke said:

I didn't do anything specifically for this as I haven't been able to reproduce, but glad to hear it.

Well that's interesting. It seems to be working, but it's still not working in Stable. Is there any way to get it to Stable without me having to go all in on beta?

• Thanks 1

MBSki

@Luke Any thoughts on getting this moved to stable now?

If not, how "stable" is the 4.8.0.7 beta looking? With keyword search implemented I'm tempted to use 4.8.0.7 as my production server until the next stable update. I saw some transcoding and scan issues though that are a bit concerning. Are the transcoding and scan issues fixed or should I wait a few days to see if anyone spots more issues?  

9 minutes ago, mbarylski said:

@Luke Any thoughts on getting this moved to stable now?

If not, how "stable" is the 4.8.0.7 beta looking? With keyword search implemented I'm tempted to use 4.8.0.7 as my production server until the next stable update. I saw some transcoding and scan issues though that are a bit concerning. Are the transcoding and scan issues fixed or should I wait a few days to see if anyone spots more issues?  

If it is actually resolved, I'm not exactly sure which change is responsible, but many of the things in the beta need more time and can't go right to stable on short notice.

MBSki
On 7/27/2022 at 3:51 PM, Luke said:

If it is actually resolved, I'm not exactly sure which change is responsible, but many of the things in the beta need more time and can't go right to stable on short notice.

Ok, so do you suggest I just use the existing beta? There hasn't been too much added since the last stable, but is there anything that would be a concern now in the current beta?

Edited by mbarylski

MBSki

@cayars @Luke Thoughts on using the existing beta as stable since the filters are fixed in beta? Is there anything that I should be concerned about if considering using the beta version for my stable environment?

1 hour ago, mbarylski said:

Is there anything that I should be concerned about if considering using the beta version for my stable environment?

Yes, there is plenty and we don't recommend doing that.  Have you tried with 4.7.6 yet?

MBSki
8 minutes ago, ebr said:

Yes, there is plenty and we don't recommend doing that.  Have you tried with 4.7.6 yet?

I just tried it and it works! Woo-hoo! Thank you so much @ebr and @Luke!

MBSki

The only problem appears to be the indicators have disappeared on the search and tv show details pages.

TV Show Details

image.png.11fc94048b9bc05ff602898ce4a3d7f4.png

Search

image.png.bbb3974ddce5262a9242b88f53a0592d.png

• Thanks 1

Happy2Play

@mbarylski But shows only have indicators for Unplayed episodes and card-indicators in Season level and More from Season X episode level.

MBSki
16 minutes ago, Happy2Play said:

@mbarylski But shows only have indicators for Unplayed episodes and card-indicators in Season level and More from Season X episode level.

Yea, I was starting to think I remembered that wrong. I guess it would be a feature request then to get those added. 😁

Happy2Play

@mbarylski Will have to look but pretty sure there is on out there to have indicators on Movies and Shows as there is that miss match now.  And something on Collections.

• Like 1