Fix audio delay

Dzintars

Dzintars

I'm Emby premiere user now for few months.

I too hope there will be option for Audio syncing settings in Emby, ASAP. I'm especially looking for such an option in Emby Theater.  If that would be possible using Keyboard shorcuts, that would be great.

Using external player (which can adjust audio sync) with Emby Theater is not an option - too much annoying bugs and problems.

• Like 1

Dzintars

My post was moved from other thread and I can't edit it's contents to make it look OK.

My post is not about fixing bug in Emby Theatre, but about feature to be able to adjust audio sync during playback when it is necessary.

There are a lot of cases when media audio sync is not OK, so there should be way to fix it manually - using keyboard shortcuts or through menu.

to be able to adjust audio sync during playback when it is necessary.

Hi, yes this is certainly possible for future updates. Thanks for the feedback.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It would amazing, sometimes files aren’t synced perfectly, it’s probably the feature I miss most from plex. Being able to in the app advance or slow the audio. 

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
CouchPotato4649

Curious if this feature was implemented. I am also very interested in something like this. 

CouchPotato4649

First post was in May 2022. Next ask was in August 2023. Then you and Luke 3 weeks later. Then hukt 1 month later. Now me 3 months later. So, not sure I follow you in the "initial" post thing. 

Are you still interested in this feature?

lukmcd

I still think it would be helpful, I have changed hardware for the stereo and now have an adjustable delay so I CAN fix an issue but it would be great to do it in app rather than getting the other remote out and changing for a single video. 

• 2 weeks later...
AndaPlays

I would also like a feature like this. Sometimes Audio is not in sync and I literally have to change the file itself. This is really annoying If I‘m not home where I could change It… 

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
Vahn84

I need this feat. I’ve a bunch of high quality media files with audio sync issues…and I don’t know how to fix them :(

Edited by Vahn84