Android 2.0.71 Beta - ES TUT SICH NICHTS!

Teddyknuddel

Teddyknuddel

Nein ist es nicht - und es klagen mehrere Leute darüber, dass es geht. Bitte keine Standardantworten hier hinterlassen, sondern sich echt mal dransetzen!!!

Oder liege ich richtig mit meinen Fragen???? Ich werde weiter nerven, bis ihr es endlich umsetzt! Und irgendwann werden auch andere dieses tun.

CBers
On 6/4/2022 at 5:31 PM, ebr said:

Sorry but this is a very limited impact issue so we just haven't had time to chase it any further yet.

55 minutes ago, Teddyknuddel said:

WHEN WILL YOU TAKE CARE OF THIS?????

As per Eric's post above.

Please be patient.

GrimReaper
45 minutes ago, Teddyknuddel said:

WANN KÜMMERT IHR EUCH DARUM?????

Likely when you scream a bit more, that will surely go a long way towards getting your issue resolved. Compared with your Karen mentality - it's a winning combo. 

Came into this topic (too) late. Maybe @ebr is too polite to react to your entitled attitude - I'm not. You've embarrassed yourself enough times already, it is time to tone-down and start acting like decent hunan being or I'll start slapping your Warning points just because I feel like it. You've made your issue known, you have received Dev's response on multiple occassions - now you'll have to be patient as numerous other users, including myself, are until their issues get resolved in the order of priority. Yeah, surprise, they are not all 1st World problems, just as your ain't. And yeah, it might take years sometimes. Live with it. 

• Like 3

Teddyknuddel

Wenn man mir unterstellt, es läge an meiner Hardware, wo es mit anderer Software problemlos geht, oder ich wäre evtl. zu blöd, meine Konfiguration anzupassen, dann werde ich eben nun mal unbeherrscht. Verkauft Eure zahlenden Mitglieder bitte nicht für dumm!

Nur weil Ihr vielleicht lediglich mit einer Soundbar bestückt seid, heißt das noch lange nicht, dass das Maß aller Dinge ist.

Edited by Teddyknuddel
  • Haha 1

CBers
1 hour ago, Teddyknuddel said:

If you accuse me of having a problem with my hardware

No-one is suggesting that you have a problem with your hardware, it's just that the developers haven't got to look into the issue you have raised.

When they have, they will come back to you, but it might not me in the immediate future.

Thanks.

Teddyknuddel

Doch - wird immer wieder mal gerne unterstellt, dass mit der eigenen Hardware etwas nicht stimmt! Weil es für die Entwickler bequemer ist, wenn den Anwender dann damit beschäftigt, wie blöd nach Fehlern zu suchen, wo dann keine sind, in der Hoffnung, dass dieser dann Ruhe gibt.

Was meinst Du, warum ich so stinksauer bin??? Wenn man mich verschaukeln will, dann kommt halt so eine Reaktion.

CBers
5 minutes ago, Teddyknuddel said:

But - it is often assumed that something is wrong with one's own hardware! Because it's more convenient for the developers if the user is then busy looking for errors where there aren't any, hoping that they'll calm down.

Why do you think I'm so pissed??? If you want to fool me, then you get a reaction like that.

Your continual bleating about this issue will not get it fixed any sooner.

Be patient and wait for the developers to respond.

Edited by CBers

Teddyknuddel

Ich will doch einfach nur wissen, ob ihr an dem Problem dran seid - wenn dann Antworten kommen, hat keine Priorität, dann versuche ich halt, so viel Leute wie möglich drauf aufmerksam zu machen, dass es eben Priorität bekommt! So einfach ist das.

Man hat oft zu mir gesagt, wenn ich solle doch mal die neue Beta testen, wie es sich da verhält, oder jene andere App, obwohl man genau wusste, dass sich in dieser Richtung NICHTS getan hat.

Ihr dürft das nicht falsch verstehen. Ich bin ansonsten absolut begeistert von Emby. Ich hab in meiner ganzen Zeit absolut nichts gesehen, was hier tatsächlich rankommt. Plex ist zwar auch recht komfortabel, aber es ist noch bei weitem nicht so bedienerfreundlich aufgebaut wie Euere Software. Und wenn dann noch DTS-HD HighResolution laufen würde, wäre das für mich der absolute Sahneklatscher auf den Erdbeerkuchen.

Aber nicht solche Antworten wie hier:

2 hours ago, GrimReaper said:

Yeah, surprise, they are not all 1st World problems, just as your ain't. And yeah, it might take years sometimes. Live with it. 

Das ist von oben herab. Und all die anderen Aussagen - dann wird man eben nun mal ungeduldig, wütend, wenn man das Gefühl bekommt, dass man nur als dummer, zahlender Anwender eingestuft wird.

CBers
4 minutes ago, Teddyknuddel said:

I just want to know if you're dealing with the problem - if answers come, it's not a priority, then I'll just try to make as many people as possible aware that it's a priority! As simple as that.

I was often told if I should test the new beta, how it behaves there, or that other app, although we knew very well that NOTHING had happened in this direction.

Don't get me wrong. Other than that, I absolutely love Emby. In all my time I've seen absolutely nothing that actually comes close to this. Plex is also quite comfortable, but it's not nearly as user-friendly as your software. And if DTS-HD HighResolution would also run, that would be the absolute icing on the strawberry cake for me.

But not answers like this:

This is from above. And all the other statements - then you just get impatient, angry, if you get the feeling that you're just being classified as a stupid, paying user.

@GrimReaper and I are just Moderators and we have no say into what is prioritised by the developers.

@ebr, one of the main developers, has already posted relating to the issue, so you will just have to be patient until it is resolved.

Teddyknuddel

Ihr wollt es einfach nicht verstehen, was ich zu sagen versuche. Im guten wie im schlechten Ton. Oder?

CBers
2 minutes ago, Teddyknuddel said:

You just don't want to understand what I'm trying to say. In good and bad tone. Or?

And you're not understanding what we are saying.

Be patient.

JustSomeone

Not really on topic but I understand Teddyknuddels feelings. Often when you create a topic the answers from the staff kinda feel like generated by some bot based on keywords. Somehow the answer is related to the question but then again ignoring what was said partially or completely.

Edited by JustSomeone
  • Like 2

Teddyknuddel
7 hours ago, JustSomeone said:

Nicht wirklich zum Thema, aber ich verstehe Teddyknuddels Gefühle. Wenn Sie ein Thema erstellen, fühlen sich die Antworten der Mitarbeiter oft so an, als würden sie von einem Bot auf der Grundlage von Schlüsselwörtern generiert. Irgendwie hängt die Antwort mit der Frage zusammen, ignoriert dann aber das Gesagte teilweise oder vollständig.

Genau das ist das Problem, man liest nur das, was man lesen will. Die Wünsche der zahlenden Anwender werden nur zur Kenntnis genommen, wie es beliebt.

14 hours ago, JustSomeone said:

Not really on topic but I understand Teddyknuddels feelings. Often when you create a topic the answers from the staff kinda feel like generated by some bot based on keywords. Somehow the answer is related to the question but then again ignoring what was said partially or completely.

Hi.  I don't believe that is at all the case in this thread.  We went through investigation and now know details of the issue.  It is just not in our app directly and we haven't had time to chase it any further.

Teddyknuddel
3 minutes ago, ebr said:

Hi.  I don't believe that is at all the case in this thread.  We went through investigation and now know details of the issue.  It is just not in our app directly and we haven't had time to chase it any further.

Und warum kann man da mal nicht was dazu sagen? Bis jetzt hab ich immer gehört, "hat keine Priorität". So ein Zwischenbericht wäre doch recht aufschlussreich, so dass man erkennen kann: "Aha - die bemühen sich tatsächlich darum".

Nicht einfach nur Standardantworten hinklatschen, wo man meint, das sind automatische Argumente von irgendwelchen Bots.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Teddyknuddel

@LukeWarum tut sich immer noch nichts? Allen möglichlichen Schnickschnack wird verbessert, geändert, aber das was man als zahlender Kunde bemängelt, wird ignoriert.