Unable to select another audio track

notfreebeer

• 3 weeks later...
Mikasway

Bonjour,

Tout d’abord je vous remercie pour tout le travail qui a été accompli depuis la création de Emby. J’ai pris une licence à vie car je suis pleinement satisfait 👍🏼

Je vous contact aujourd’hui car j’ai un problème qui est apparu sans raison (aucune modification de mon server) sur mon nouveau téléviseur NeoQLED. En effet je ne peux pas changer de langue ou de sous titre (les menus apparaissent) il ne prends que les langue par défaut définit dans le MKV (ou tout autre format). Sur tous les autres équipements PC, Telphone, tablette cela fonctionne parfaitement cela ne se produit seulement sur l’application Emby de ma Samung.

En pièce jointe vous trouverez les informations nécessaires.

Par avance merci 🙏🏼 

Mikasway

87257147-7E1A-43AE-B68D-6B1682835061.jpeg

E5F8A551-B589-4C9A-8823-1DA4496D5045.jpeg

973183F6-262D-4650-8EB4-3541839B6733.jpeg

Emby(0)(0).pdf

Mikasway

Hi ! 

Yes I have tested these configurations :

- Select French / French for Audio au Subtiles 

- Select Any language / Any language for Audio au Subtiles 

The subtitle mode is "By default"

Same probleme on the Tizen App I can't modify the language OR subtitle when the movie start.

Edited by Mikasway

• 1 month later...
Barlog9511
45 minutes ago, Luke said:

Hi, what version of the app are you on now? is it still the same?

Hi Luke

I am currently using the application v1.2.3 installed via USB, basically nothing has changed, the sound cannot be changed at all, it still plays only the first audio track that contains the movie
sometimes I manage to change the subtitles, but even that doesn't always work

I hope this can be fixed soon :)

BenTotoro

Hi there,

Just a quick post to confirm that on my NeoQLED TV (QN95A), I've got the same issue : no possibility to switch between audio tracks of an mkv file

Tested on Emby 1.2.3

BenTotoro

Hi there,

confirm that on my 2021 NeoQLED TV (QN95A), I've got the same issue : no possibility to switch between audio tracks of an mkv file

teicang

Hi, I got the same problem on my samsung smart tv QE65Q80A . the movies doesn't work (so no possibilities to select the right AUDIO track) if you open it  with another type of emby APP , for example emby for android in my tablet , it works. Following some info nd the emby log.

thx

\Gianni

immagine.png.3a35d4ae9aec29ff1169b9977c083a52.png

immagine.png.1a4d1569d5cd3b2faf663f0e7f123507.png

audio_embyserver.txt

Edited by teicang

Can you please try this version that is attached here. What we need you to do is start playing, then open up the stats for nerds features. We've added additional information to the display to help us identify the problem. Once you've got stats for nerds open, please capture a screenshot or picture. Thanks.

tizen.zip

• Like 1

teicang

Other details, I try to change languagge, from Italian to English just to see if something change, following the screen , I see an error message, maybe it will help you 🙂.

immagine.png.95337c68bdc3c068a2f7e44d85bfb87a.png

• Like 1

One interesting observation is the display ordering of the streams debug is out of order. I wonder if that is causing an issue. Let me check it out. Thanks. 

teicang

Hi , i want just add a consideration that maybe could help you,  if I open the same movie using my android tablet and therefore the emby android app version, all works fine, so the problem I suppose is not the movies it's self but how the citizens app version work on it 😊 

Regards

Gianni

teicang

Hi Luke, test just performed, unfortunately nothing change 😞

I try also to change the language selection , from english  to Italian , but audio remain in English.

Following the screen

immagine.png.03a6b1dfbfbbadf82f56c5dc1e29738a.pngimmagine.png.1c80e3b0ac8b511db1dadc9e7617a52c.png

thx for your help 🙂

\Gianni

Are we sure this is the updated version, there should be a change there that I’m not seeing 

I would uninstall from the TV, cycle the power on the tv, then install again from usb. Just make sure that you have downloaded the version Luke posted most recently

For reference, in line 2 in the audio debug section on screen, the values after AI: in the middle and end of the line should now be identical, whereas in your pictures they are still different. This should also match the line number for the selected audio track from the Streams debug section