Subtitles / audio track remembering with no start playing

andrey062006

Please add this function to change audio/subtitles track at item card with no start playing.

Following thread:

• Like 2
andrey062006

Please feel free to use this code)

--UserId = 1
--ItemId = 139487
--CurrentAudioStreamIndex = 1
--CurrentSubtitlesStreamIndex = 4
--NewAudioStreamIndex = 2
--NewSubtitlesStreamIndex = 3
select * from UserDatas where UserDataKeyId =(select UserDataKeyId from MediaItems where Id = 139487) and userId = 1;--for information
update UserDatas set AudioStreamIndex = 2, SubtitleStreamIndex = 3 where UserDataKeyId =(select UserDataKeyId from MediaItems where Id = 139487) and userId = 1;--update

Nothing difficult.

Is the chance to see track remembering at item card (with no start playing) in closest releases?

Luke

Hi, we're monitoring this request for community feedback. Thanks.

andrey062006
6 hours ago, Luke said:

Hi, we're monitoring this request for community feedback. Thanks.

REALLY?! You are monitoring what users say about basis function which was your server must have at start? Really? It is JUST ONE CODE ROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOTHING DIFFICULT!

And my 'playback fail' report leaves with no answer

BTW, subtitles selection which I choose while playing, are really storing in DataBase, but when I go to home screen and back to movie again - movie card shows "Subtitles = Off", and at start, subtitles really is Off! When I moving to Emby I could not imagine Emby have so many bugs (playback fails, can't choose audio/subtitles I need, collections removing bugs, no 'home button' on Lg-App (in which case I must press 'Back' button tens times) etc)! When I moves to Emby I bought Emby Premiere right away. But never again! Thank you! I go back to plex and never go back here. In time I spent to write 3-party program for Emby I already found solutions to fix in plex what is not comfortable for me.

And I don't want again spent a full day to explain to your deaf and blind command, because they are SO BUSY for read latest 2-4 messages and asking again and again same and same things! I spent 3 days to find solution (instead work) for audio/subtitles tracks! I couldn't believe your server hasn't this BASIS function!

Totally craziness!