Vantage Point - Big Screen Experience Intros

Cheesegeezer

Cheesegeezer
13 minutes ago, fillidill said:

Hi Cheese!

I just tried the local trailers-function and can't seem to get trailers in my specified folder to play. In the log I see this:

2021-11-15 14:58:45.021 Info Vantage Point: Enable LOCAL Trailers = False
2021-11-15 14:58:45.024 Error App: Error getting intros
	*** Error Report ***
	Version: 4.6.4.0
	Command line: /system/EmbyServer.dll -programdata /config -ffdetect /bin/ffdetect -ffmpeg /bin/ffmpeg -ffprobe /bin/ffprobe -restartexitcode 3
	Operating system: Linux version 4.4.59+ (root@build3) (gcc version 4.9.3 20150311 (prerelease) (crosstool-NG 1.20.0) ) #25556 SMP PREEMPT Sat Aug 28 02:17:26 CST 2021
	Framework: .NET Core 3.1.13
	OS/Process: x64/x64
	Runtime: system/System.Private.CoreLib.dll
	Processor count: 4
	Data path: /config
	Application path: /system
	SQLitePCL.pretty.SQLiteException: Error: no such column: UserDatas.played - select A.Id,A.StartDate,A.EndDate,A.CommunityRating,A.CustomRating,A.IndexNumber,A.IsLocked,A.PreferredMetadataLanguage,A.PreferredMetadataCountryCode,A.Width,A.Height,A.DateLastRefreshed,A.Name,A.Path,A.PremiereDate,A.Overview,A.ParentIndexNumber,A.ProductionYear,A.OfficialRating,A.ForcedSortName,A.RunTimeTicks,A.Size,A.Container,A.DateCreated,A.DateModified,A.guid,A.ParentId,A.IsInMixedFolder,A.DateLastSaved,A.LockedFields,A.OriginalTitle,A.IsVirtualItem,A.SeriesName,A.Album,A.AlbumId,A.SeriesId,A.PresentationUniqueKey,A.InheritedParentalRatingValue,A.Tagline,A.ProviderIds,A.Images,A.ProductionLocations,A.TotalBitrate,A.ExternalId,A.SeriesPresentationUniqueKey,A.DisplayOrder,A.ThreeDFormat,A.RemoteTrailers,A.SortIndexNumber,A.SortParentIndexNumber,A.IndexNumberEnd,(((OfficialRating is null) * 5)+Min(5, Max(0, 10 - Abs(COALESCE(ProductionYear, 0) - @ItemProductionYear)))+ ((Select count(LinkedId) from ItemLinks where ItemId=Id and LinkedId in (select LinkedId from ItemLinks where ItemId=@SimilarItemId)) * 10)) as SimilarityScore from MediaItems A where SimilarityScore > 9 AND type=8 AND UserDatas.played=@IsPlayed AND Id not in (1632100) AND (ProviderIds is null or (ProviderIds not like @ExcludeProviderId0)) ORDER BY SimilarityScore DESC,RANDOM() ASC
	SQLitePCL.pretty.SQLiteException: Exception of type 'SQLitePCL.pretty.SQLiteException' was thrown.
	   at SQLitePCL.pretty.SQLiteDatabaseConnection.PrepareStatement(String sql, String& tail)
	   at SQLitePCL.pretty.DatabaseConnection.PrepareStatement(IDatabaseConnection This, String sql)
	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.Data.SqliteItemRepository.QueryItemsInTransaction[T](InternalItemsQuery query, IDatabaseConnection db, String[] columnsToSelect, Func`5 rowReaderFn, Boolean singleResult, String methodName)
	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.Data.SqliteItemRepository.GetItems(InternalItemsQuery query)
	   at VPCode.VantagePoint.VPIntroProvider.GetComingAttractionsFromTrailerFolder(VantagePointConfiguration config, BaseItem item)
	   at VPCode.VantagePoint.VPIntroProvider.GetResultForMovies(BaseItem item, IEnumerable`1 candidates, VantagePointConfiguration config)
	   at VPCode.VantagePoint.VPIntroProvider.GetIntros(BaseItem item, User user)
	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.Library.LibraryManager.GetIntros(IIntroProvider provider, BaseItem item, User user)
	Source: SQLitePCL.pretty
	TargetSite: SQLitePCL.pretty.IStatement PrepareStatement(System.String, System.String ByRef)

Maybe I am misunderstanding what this function does. My understanding is that I just point to a folder with videofiles (trailers) and it should play these before a movie? Is that correct? Or is it connected with the emby function Local Trailers?

yep that's correct.  i'm just gonna test it now myself and see what's going on.

Thanks

• Like 1

MangaAddict
1 hour ago, Cheesegeezer said:

@MangaAddict

how is the new options working for the personal bumper?

Cheers

This is perfect! It's EXACTLY what I wanted. My only problem now is deciding which bumpers to use for each section. lol. Thank you soo much for this! 👍👍👍

• Haha 1

Cheesegeezer
4 minutes ago, MangaAddict said:

@Cheesegeezer Is there a way to set one audio bumper to play for all movies? I can't find audio bumpers that matches all of my movies. lol

not currently Manga. which are you missing? i'll see if i have any.

I guess that could be another option. But i just rename the video file to the codec name. to bypass this.  

Here is the source i get all my intros from for 

Audio / Video Format Trailers Archives - The Digital Theater

image.png.370ea63e44ae64c24a00a1e8f758775f.png

• Like 1

MangaAddict

@Cheesegeezer Thanks, I usually get my audio bumpers from there as well, but I only downloaded a few hoping to just use those. Now that I know how it works, I'll go through my library and download the others 👍 

fillidill
On 11/15/2021 at 3:18 PM, Cheesegeezer said:

yep that's correct.  i'm just gonna test it now myself and see what's going on.

Thanks

Did you have time to test and if so, did it work for you? 
Thanks for your help with this!

TallBoiDez

I'm having an issue with the MPAA file they won't play at all and I've even tried renaming them and tested with different movies, but no luck

Cheesegeezer
On 19/11/2021 at 22:27, TallBoiDez said:

What's the naming scheme for MPAA files @Cheesegeezer

Same as emby’s scheme. It basically looks for a match. So for example…. GB-15 in emby would need to have filename in selected folder as GB-15.mp4 or what ever extension your file is. It needs to be a movie file.

Cheesegeezer
1 hour ago, fillidill said:

Did you have time to test and if so, did it work for you? 
Thanks for your help with this!

Not yet sorry, been completely rammed with work operations. Please bear with me