#21 fraenhawk OFFLINE  

fraenhawk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 386 posts
  • Local time: 02:57 PM
  • LocationDeLand, FL

Posted 05 September 2014 - 10:21 PM

@Luke he posted that a few posts above in the thread (post 16). That last screenshot was just in response to @Redshirt

#22 studio-jurdan OFFLINE  

studio-jurdan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 108 posts
  • Local time: 09:57 PM
  • Locationliege belgium

Posted 23 July 2015 - 04:45 PM

hum, the probl is still aplicabvle, i had a serie tv with all my own subtlte in french IN the folder, but Emby still load english subtilte on english film !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!**

And NEVER use my french subtitle. i mus quit the seerrver and watch my film external with vls to have MY own subtitle. hum  this is not a media server taht do that stupid thinks !!!!

I'm sorry but if i have a subtitle in my folder i don't uderstant and like to downlad anopther one. i can't understand why it does that stupid action.

I also set ALL as possible to use  D hardisk and NEVER c: (it is a SSD one) 

i asked to push all metadata IN the film folder, but this stupid Subtitle english i can'tr see where it is. it is not in the film folder.  so  EZMBY do exactrlyu what IT need and nothing that what  I NEED ME !!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by studio-jurdan, 23 July 2015 - 04:52 PM.

#23 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 149349 posts
  • Local time: 02:57 PM

Posted 23 July 2015 - 05:13 PM

hum, the probl is still aplicabvle, i had a serie tv with all my own subtlte in french IN the folder, but Emby still load english subtilte on english film !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!**

And NEVER use my french subtitle. i mus quit the seerrver and watch my film external with vls to have MY own subtitle. hum  this is not a media server taht do that stupid thinks !!!!

I'm sorry but if i have a subtitle in my folder i don't uderstant and like to downlad anopther one. i can't understand why it does that stupid action.

I also set ALL as possible to use  D hardisk and NEVER c: (it is a SSD one) 

i asked to push all metadata IN the film folder, but this stupid Subtitle english i can'tr see where it is. it is not in the film folder.  so  EZMBY do exactrlyu what IT need and nothing that what  I NEED ME !!!!!!!!!!!

we don't do stupid actions. have you set your playback language preferences?

#24 studio-jurdan OFFLINE  

studio-jurdan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 108 posts
  • Local time: 09:57 PM
  • Locationliege belgium

Posted 23 July 2015 - 09:50 PM

all the possible interface is set to french, what a pitty there insn't a "FRENCH ONLY to all " buton  lol

and to be able to use my OWN subtitle i had to rename all the file with a name un reachable to the external database.  ex  "matrix>>>>matrixtt"
hum it is not a real solution. and also i can't see where it push the subtitle it download without my permission.

and  how to be sure that NEVER it will rec and whrite perpetualy on my c:  SSD drive.

Edited by studio-jurdan, 23 July 2015 - 09:52 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: MBS, subtitles

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users