Plugin - Iconic Image Enhancer

12 hours ago, crusher11 said:

I registered, and Emby sent me an email to thank me for joining Premiere, with a Premiere key in it? I already had Premiere.

Was the key you received the same as the one you already had?  You need to purchase the plug-in with the same email address and then it will all just work.

This looked great during beta testing and the registered version delivers everything it promised - Great plugin and thanks for you efforts.

Just having a bit of fun setting this up and one option I was looking at trying to do was an icon to mark multi-version movies...  I know I can see the multi-versions from the details screen but it would be good to see this when browsing the library.  Other than adding a tag and then using a tag rule which is a bit manual is there an other way.

There does not seem to be a suitable property - 'count ? ' in the mediastream rules.

Anybody got any ideas ?

44 minutes ago, tmb4016 said:

This looked great during beta testing and the registered version delivers everything it promised - Great plugin and thanks for you efforts.

Just having a bit of fun setting this up and one option I was looking at trying to do was an icon to mark multi-version movies...  I know I can see the multi-versions from the details screen but it would be good to see this when browsing the library.  Other than adding a tag and then using a tag rule which is a bit manual is there an other way.

There does not seem to be a suitable property - 'count ? ' in the mediastream rules.

Anybody got any ideas ?

I don't think you'll be able to do this yet, but a Multi-version rule type will be in the next feature release (no timetable yet on when it will be released, though).

This rule type will add an icon if a movie has more than one version, which sounds like what you're looking for.

And thanks for registering!

Edited by roaku