Plugin - Iconic Image Enhancer

roaku

4 minutes ago, GrimReaper76 said:

Is Tag Value field in the Tag rule case sensitive? 

Yes

GrimReaper

There's a bug on rule deletion, in which - if you delete multiple rules in sequence - leaves half of them undeleted upon pressing Save. So, on 6 rules it goes 6-3-1, on 4 rules 4-2-1 on every Save press. I suppose same logic would apply on 8+ rules. It applies on all rule types. 

34 minutes ago, GrimReaper76 said:

Well, can you unmake it? 

Tags are exact match for now.

When additional comparison operators are eventually added, there will be more flexibility there.

7 minutes ago, lundblad said:

page.querySelector5.00 (USD)

But free with Emby Premiere right ? 

No.  The developer has chosen to make this a Premium plug-in so that he gets some compensation for his effort.  This is developed by a fellow user so he would get no benefit out of your Premiere subscription (but we certainly thank you for it!).

However, all Premium plug-ins also require Premiere.

GrimReaper
3 hours ago, roaku said:

Tags are exact match for now.

When additional comparison operators are eventually added, there will be more flexibility there.

Ah, well, there goes another 10 rules to make. 🤦‍♂️ I can hardly keep count of how many I've got going. 

1 minute ago, GrimReaper76 said:

Ah, well, there goes another 10 rules to make

Can't you just standardize your tags?

GrimReaper
3 hours ago, ebr said:

Can't you just standardize your tags?

I would, but multiple VirtualTV channels require me to differentiate a lot. 

8 minutes ago, GrimReaper76 said:

There's a bug on rule deletion, in which - if you delete multiple rules in sequence - leaves half of them undeleted upon pressing Save. So, on 6 rules it goes 6-3-1, on 4 rules 4-2-1 on every Save press. I suppose same logic would apply on 8+ rules. It applies on all rule types. 

I think I'm recreating this and will work on a fix.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, crusher11 said:

I have no idea what that sentence means.

Ditto :) as all you posted was "...what?"  so I wondered what you were asking?

crusher11
Just now, ebr said:

Ditto :) as all you posted was "...what?"  so I wondered what you were asking?

I'm asking what "1.0.0 will only match one rule per movie unless it's registered through the Emby system" means.

Just now, crusher11 said:

I'm asking what "1.0.0 will only match one rule per movie unless it's registered through the Emby system" means.

crusher11

I had no idea that was even a thing, can't see that "5.00 USD" thing anywhere, and have no idea how to register it were I so inclined.

Happy2Play
50 minutes ago, lundblad said:

page.querySelector5.00 (USD)

But free with Emby Premiere right ? 

As ebr mentioned this is totally up to the plugin developer.  There are other Premium plugins out there.  Example are the TimeLord plugins and the Movie and TV Theme video/song plugins.

14 minutes ago, crusher11 said:

can't see that "5.00 USD" thing anywhere, and have no idea how to register it were I so inclined

When you click on the plug-in in the catalog, there is an indication of the price and a big blue button to register it.  There is also a "Premium" banner on the tile in the catalog.

crusher11

Except I already have it installed from the beta, and thus no reason to go to the Catalog. And I can't find this plugin in the catalog anyway.

MagicDoubleM

Congrats on the 1.0.0.0 release. First tests look good, I see this could become an essential plugin for me. I also immediately have a few wishes, but i bet they're already mentioned here in the thread (will look later). 😉 Cool stuff!

• Thanks 1

On 2/20/2021 at 3:44 PM, GrimReaper76 said:

This should be fixed with version 1.0.1, which has been released through the catalog.

Since there's a javascript change, you may need to clear your browser cache before you see the corrected behavior.

• Like 1

crusher11

I registered, and Emby sent me an email to thank me for joining Premiere, with a Premiere key in it? I already had Premiere.

37 minutes ago, crusher11 said:

I registered, and Emby sent me an email to thank me for joining Premiere, with a Premiere key in it? I already had Premiere.

First, thanks for registering!

I'd be happy to have @ebr clarify how things work, but your Iconic registration should now be associated with your existing Premiere key.

The Premiere key you got in your email today should match the one you already have and you don't need to enter it into your server again.

You may need to restart your server though to get the new Iconic functionality.

Let me know if you still have an issue after that.

Edited by roaku

1 minute ago, crusher11 said:

@roaku Was there ever a post outlining what changed between the beta and 1.0?

There's now an 'installation' section in the first post that describes the difference.