Multiple Feature Requests

mcoyle76

mcoyle76

I know some of these might have already been posted, or maybe something similar possibly, but I feel these would be some good features to be added.

Album overview in the mobile app, Roku app, windows app. Right now it just shows up in the web player.

When you add songs to the playlist it doesn't check to see if there are already duplicates in your playlist, it would be a good thing to have it check to see if there are any duplicates in the playlist before a song is added, and to display what songs are added to a playlist from the albums.

There is no cross-fade, cross-fade option in the settings to select from 0 seconds to 12 seconds, or something along that line would be good.

Also, when you scroll a playlist the title of the playlist, shuffle, download, favorite, and more buttons should stick while scrolling for easier access to them, or give you the option to make them stick.

One other thing that should be added is lyrics to the app, and all players.

To be able to sort your playlists by artist, or song name, etc

This is not a feature request, but the banners do not load in the android mobile app when you set the view setting under albums, it just displays the album artwork instead.

Edited by mcoyle76

Hi.  Yes, I believe all of those are duplicates.  Please lend your "like" to the existing requests.

For your issue, please post in the mobile forum.

Thanks!

mcoyle76

I have it installed, I am just waiting for it to support downloaded songs on your phone, there is no shuffle available, when you access music it just spins, and when your access your playlists over the tower it just spins.