I have a playback issue -- I submitted the logs from the Roku app on Jan 21, 2020 at around 3:07 PM EST.
Emby Server version : 18.104.22.168 -- manually installed in a FreeNAS jail.
With the debug disabled -- it would show me an error indicating playback issue.
Playback Error - There was an error ....in the HTTP response.This could mean that malformed HTTP head
The .... is off the screen -- so I am not sure if there is anything between the word error and the word in. Also, everything after HTTP head is off the screen, so again I am not sure what the entire message says
When I enabled debug, it got stuck at Retrieving with the purple progress bar at around 10-15%.
Until now, all the older files (before I got a Roku) that I have tried to play have played in Roku. But the new files that I added always error out.
I have a similar issue where my emby browser clients (firefox and chromium) from my Archlinux desktop also cannot playback many of the video files from my server. For this browser clients issue, the new files don't play at all, but there are some older files that do not play as well. -- but that's probably a separate log and forum post that I'll make
EDIT: Removed server log as it might not be relevant since there were a couple of other issues related to libmfx.so and libp11.so
Edited by inxsible, 22 January 2020 - 12:23 AM.