New Plugin - Disk Space

chef

chef

Add access to the ActivityManager. Now you'll get alerts in your Activity stream on the dashboard if your drive is getting to full.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
CBers

@chef

Have you just released a new version of your plugin, as I'm getting errors in download/install? 

Download validation failed for Disk Space. Probably corrupted during transfer. at Emby.Server.Implementations.Updates.InstallationManager.PerformPackageInstallation(IProgress`1 progress, String target, PackageVersionInfo package, CancellationToken cancellationToken) at Emby.Server.Implementations.Updates.InstallationManager.InstallPackageInternal(PackageVersionInfo package, Boolean isPlugin, IProgress`1 progress, CancellationToken cancellationToken) at Emby.Server.Implementations.Updates.InstallationManager.InstallPackage(PackageVersionInfo package, Boolean isPlugin, IProgress`1 progress, CancellationToken cancellationToken) at Emby.Server.Implementations.ScheduledTasks.PluginUpdateTask.Execute(CancellationToken cancellationToken, IProgress`1 progress) at Emby.Server.Implementations.ScheduledTasks.ScheduledTaskWorker.ExecuteInternal(TaskOptions options)
Download validation failed for Disk Space. Probably corrupted during transfer. at Emby.Server.Implementations.Updates.InstallationManager.PerformPackageInstallation(IProgress`1 progress, String target, PackageVersionInfo package, CancellationToken cancellationToken) at Emby.Server.Implementations.Updates.InstallationManager.InstallPackageInternal(PackageVersionInfo package, Boolean isPlugin, IProgress`1 progress, CancellationToken cancellationToken) at Emby.Server.Implementations.Updates.InstallationManager.InstallPackage(PackageVersionInfo package, Boolean isPlugin, IProgress`1 progress, CancellationToken cancellationToken) at Emby.Server.Implementations.ScheduledTasks.PluginUpdateTask.Execute(CancellationToken cancellationToken, IProgress`1 progress) at Emby.Server.Implementations.ScheduledTasks.ScheduledTaskWorker.ExecuteInternal(TaskOptions options)

And

Disk Space installation failed

Download validation failed for Disk Space. Probably corrupted during transfer.

I have v1.0.41 installed and I see v1.0.42 is in the catalogue. 

Thanks.

• Like 1

chef

There is version 1.0.4.3 in the catalog. Would you mind either trying the update, or downloading that version?

• Thanks 1

Dibbes

@chef Not sure if I ever asked: but is there a reason for having the pie chart counter-clockwise? Somehow this always feels off to me, especially since the colours of the legend are the other way around...

• 1 year later...

Hi! I did some updates on this plugin.

The plugin uses tabs now.

disk_space_1.thumb.png.96e0a71488996558213248592e0bb426.png

There is a separate page for the table.

disk_space_2.thumb.png.864f486966dbeb1da559c6b4a5af0052.png

You can open the settings page, and you will see some new options.

disk_space_3.png.bc0e780d0d52ad31baf6a68f1ac7e073.png

If you choose the Drive Card cutout percentage, you can customize the drive circle a little bit more then before.

The drive cutout is set to 40 by default, but you can choose something else if you want. Like 90...

disk_space_4.png.452de23017f3994c377141a354a77768.png]\

disk_space_5.png.6594ebe837bb93bda7046140365cfefd.png

Or Zero gives you PIE!

disk_space_7.png.5658f49f764dadc0f99ab54e637ad11e.png

Looks good on my production server. 

disk_space_production.thumb.png.0d552dd6fe743f11138650e66314194c.png

:) 

Edited by chef
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, CBers said:

Not seeing the whole settings page, it's cut off.

image.png.d1bb4532af9b760acaa3eb848405bf19.png

Can't scroll any more.

Oh. Strange. Are there browser errors on the dev console by chance?

1 hour ago, CBers said:

Not seeing the whole settings page, it's cut off.

image.png.d1bb4532af9b760acaa3eb848405bf19.png

Can't scroll any more.

found it. fixed it. thank you sir.

CBers
1 hour ago, chef said:

found it. fixed it. thank you sir.

Still seeing the same.

I think it may be due to the resolution on my work laptop as it's set to 125%.

If I set it to 100%, which is then too small, it works fine.

Plugin version is 1.0.5.8.

Edited by CBers

39 minutes ago, CBers said:

Still seeing the same.

I think it may be due to the resolution on my work laptop as it's set to 125%.

If I set it to 100%, which is then too small, it works fine.

Plugin version is 1.0.5.8.

okay. I'll try to force the scrollY

CBers
1 minute ago, chef said:

okay. I'll try to force the scrollY

Don't bust a gut, I rarely go into the settings page.

• Haha 1

Hey @chef,

Love the plugin but I have discovered an issue with the drive settings - don't know how long its been there, only saw it today when checking out the updates.

When setting or resetting "Notification Thresholds", clicking the "Ok" button in the dialogue appears to do nothing, I have to click the back arrow (top left) to make the dialogue go away and then refresh the browser page (FF v97.0 64bit) to see the updated threshold.

I would expect the OK button to save the changes,  exit the dialogue and then trigger a page/table refresh automatically. Not sure if this is what you intended...

Thanks for a very helpful plugin.

Edited by jordy
extra text
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, jordy said:

Hey @chef,

Love the plugin but I have discovered an issue with the drive settings - don't know how long its been there, only saw it today when checking out the updates.

When setting or resetting "Notification Thresholds", clicking the "Ok" button in the dialogue appears to do nothing, I have to click the back arrow (top left) to make the dialogue go away and then refresh the browser page (FF v97.0 64bit) to see the updated threshold.

I would expect the OK button to save the changes,  exit the dialogue and then trigger a page/table refresh automatically. Not sure if this is what you intended...

Thanks for a very helpful plugin.

Cool, I was just working some more in it now, so I'll find that bug and squash it!

On 2/15/2022 at 1:38 PM, chef said:

Cool, I was just working some more in it now, so I'll find that bug and squash it!

Hey, the dialogue works properly now and the graphs refresh immediately after a theshold change but the Table does not - still needs a page refresh.

thanks

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, jordy said:

Hey, the dialogue works properly now and the graphs refresh immediately after a theshold change but the Table does not - still needs a page refresh.

thanks

Thanks @jordy! Let me see where I have made the mistake, and I'll fix it. 👍

• Like 1

• updated UI to use async/await
  • Updated Github with the new code (project found here: https://github.com/chefbennyj1/Emby.DiskSpace)
  • Added a graph that will show you monitored drives with the most available space on your system.

The data is organized in a way that will show the drives with the most space available at the top of the chart, for quick reference.

disk_space_available_space.thumb.png.c327eaa31300cabe7812deac30a646b9.png

should be useful for organizing media.

• There are two new columns available in the table layout.

Format, which tells you the format type of the drive (Fat32/NTFS), and also the State of the drive (Ready/Not Ready)

disk_space_table.thumb.png.1b10b48ad67451ff64770a6f2f6c5428.png

• Added customization options to  the layout of the card in the settings tab (color, chart cut out, etc.)

disk_space_card_1.thumb.png.41c53e4f214390b4104965fcbc6c2019.png

disk_space_card_2.thumb.png.6272c8eb5877f67ad856d71cd6dcc4b2.png

Edited by chef

• 1 year later...
Przemek

Hello @chefplugin is great but I have problem with my Emby. I cannot save changes and it shows my two times my disks.

image.thumb.png.1a0d1ceaa4ad80723ac5b45b0c924d5d.png

jaycedk

I had the same issue.

But goto settings and toggle mntsamba on and then off.

Do the same with the others, thats how I fixed it.

• Thanks 1

Przemek
49 minutes ago, jaycedk said:

I had the same issue.

But goto settings and toggle mntsamba on and then off.

Do the same with the others, thats how I fixed it.

I try but sometimes it shows only one system drive and sometimes all.

chef

Hey guys! I've recently started learning about samba. At the time of writting this plugin my understanding of Linux was limited. 

Recently, I have taken the time learn much, much more about Linux using Kali. 🥷

There maybe issues with this plugin and samba shares. 

I haven't been on the forum in a while, but I think the base code for this plugin need to be looked at again to implement network shares better. 

I just have to find the time to get to know the base code again. 

• Like 1