mbios.uservoice.com - feedback portal

darwindeeds

darwindeeds

Guys,

I have updated halfword.uservoice.com => mbios.uservoice.com to make it more relevant to the mb community.

Going forward use the https://mbios.uservoice.com to voice feedback. There are some great feedback suggested already and we are excited to see the user interest.

• Like 2

snazy2000

Would be good if we could get one for whole of MB projects must be an open source or free version that could be used

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

darwindeeds

There are multiple options that are available. We have tried github issues the last time, uservoice is nice and there is public Trello board option as well. The plan is to capture the feedbacks from uservoice and manually move them to Trello board which is private and is used by our devs and beta testers. 

Danee

@@darwindeeds, let me say first that I think you build a killer app, it's very well designed, great ux!

Fyi, I noticed the link to Halfword Software inc on the uservoice site is dead.

darwindeeds

@@darwindeeds, let me say first that I think you build a killer app, it's very well designed, great ux!

Fyi, I noticed the link to Halfword Software inc on the uservoice site is dead.

Thanks @@Danee appreciate your feedback a lot. We are building out the web pages for both mediabrowserios.com and halfword.io as we speak. :) 

Edited by darwindeeds

• 3 months later...

Devs, the iPhone app rocks, and the iPad app ROCKS.  Wow.

I use an old, slow laptop as my server hardware at home.  Too many things going on at once, plus an old machine.... MB3 server, combined with these iOS apps work great despite my hardware curveball I throw at you guys.

I use the Roku app too, which is working great as well, but it's not nearly refined as this iPad app is.  I'm amazed.  Brought my Ipad to work to show it off even.

My complete media collection, with an awesome interface, at my fingertips from anywhere in the world, on multiple devices all synced and working great like it's no big thang.  There is some hard work going on behind the scenes somewhere.

We are at 99%.  Once we get music file support, we will be at 100%.  Props to you guys, and thanks again.

• Like 2