Server Crash on startup (Unhandled Exception)

dchaosblade

dchaosblade

So, today I was watching some videos from my server.  After finishing one video, I went to start up a movie...  The movie came up like it was loading, but never finished loading.  I tried restarting the movie, and tried watching the movie on other devices with no luck.  Just to make sure, I went to my server PC and confirmed that the file itself was playable (it was).  At this point, I decided to go ahead and restart the server in hopes that doing so would correct the issue.  As the server was starting up, a popup appeared stating "Unhandled exception: One or more errors occurred."  At this point, any time I try to start up the server, it'll begin loading and then this error will appear, and the server will crash out.  I went ahead and deleted the existing logs, restarted the server, and have posted the new logs below.

If anyone can help me figure out what's going on and how to fix it, I'd appreciate it!

Log 1

Log 2

Try reinstalling the .net framework version 4.5. It looks like something might be missing.

dchaosblade

Try reinstalling the .net framework version 4.5. It looks like something might be missing.

Restarting my machine seems to have corrected the problem. Should have done that before posting here...