TVDB Api Issues

TwIXx
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

Zekeman

Isn't that in AutoOganize-TV-Episode file pattern?

Im not sure, I dont have that plugin installed... This just happened out of the blue, nothing was changed on my side and this just happened as of last nights new media.

Happy2Play

Would this issue also cause episode titles to go from "Episode Name" to "Show Name 0x0 Episode Name" ?? Last 5 shows are not just naming them episode only in show folder....

Im not sure, I dont have that plugin installed... This just happened out of the blue, nothing was changed on my side and this just happened as of last nights new media.

Where exactly are you referring to?

Zekeman

Where exactly are you referring to?

So when you enter a emby show library (via emby web) it shows the list of episodes. It used to just give you the title name of the episode, but as of last night it lists the titles of the show, show number, then the title of episode.

I just want the titles of the episodes shown. See attached photo and notice 3rd episode.

5dcec1ffbd281_examplemby.jpg

Happy2Play

So when you enter a emby show library (via emby web) it shows the list of episodes. It used to just give you the title name of the episode, but as of last night it lists the titles of the show, show number, then the title of episode.

I just want the titles of the episodes shown. See attached photo and notice 3rd episode.

5dcec1ffbd281_examplemby.jpg

Just tested and yes this is do to having no metadata.  I assume you only have TVDB enable on the library.

??? Not sure as last night was November 13.  Unless we are referring to a time zone issue.

I mean every single show said November 13. Seems okay now. Maybe not related.

Zekeman

Just tested and yes this is do to having no metadata.  I assume you only have TVDB enable on the library.

Yes, I didnt want to enable anything else just to isolate if this is a tvdb error or an ID10T error... usually the latter with me... Thanks for confirming for me.

Until they work out their issues the only alternative is possibly other fetchers available for the TV Library.  Then you will need to do a Refresh Search for missing metadata on series or episode.

I am not positive by I believe AutoOrganize is dependant on TVDB.

Yes auto organize is currently broken for TV Series

2019-11-15 11:48:57.097 Error ProviderManager: Error searching
	*** Error Report ***
	Version: 4.2.1.0
	Command line: C:\Users\MediaServer\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system\EmbyServer.dll -noautorunwebapp
	Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1
	64-Bit OS: True
	64-Bit Process: True
	User Interactive: True
	Runtime: file:///C:/Users/MediaServer/AppData/Roaming/Emby-Server/system/System.Private.CoreLib.dll
	Processor count: 8
	Program data path: C:\Users\MediaServer\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\programdata
	Application directory: C:\Users\MediaServer\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system
	System.NotSupportedException: System.NotSupportedException: Unknown header: 1148405077
	   at SharpCompress.Common.Zip.ZipHeaderFactory.ReadHeader(UInt32 headerBytes, BinaryReader reader, Boolean zip64)
	   at SharpCompress.Common.Zip.StreamingZipHeaderFactory.ReadStreamHeader(Stream stream)+MoveNext()
	   at SharpCompress.Readers.Zip.ZipReader.GetEntries(Stream stream)+MoveNext()
	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.Archiving.ZipClient.ExtractAllFromZip(Stream source, String targetPath, Boolean overwriteExistingFiles)
	   at Tvdb.TvdbSeriesProvider.DownloadSeriesZip(String seriesId, String idType, String seriesName, Nullable`1 seriesYear, String seriesDataPath, Nullable`1 lastTvDbUpdateTime, String preferredMetadataLanguage, String saveAsMetadataLanguage, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	   at Tvdb.TvdbSeriesProvider.DownloadSeriesZip(String seriesId, String idType, String seriesName, Nullable`1 seriesYear, String seriesDataPath, Nullable`1 lastTvDbUpdateTime, String preferredMetadataLanguage, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	   at Tvdb.TvdbSeriesProvider.EnsureSeriesInfo(Dictionary`2 seriesProviderIds, String seriesName, Nullable`1 seriesYear, String preferredMetadataLanguage, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	   at Tvdb.TvdbEpisodeProvider.GetSearchResults(EpisodeInfo searchInfo, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	   at MediaBrowser.Providers.Manager.ProviderManager.GetSearchResults[TLookupType](IRemoteSearchProvider`1 provider, TLookupType searchInfo, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	   at MediaBrowser.Providers.Manager.ProviderManager.GetRemoteSearchResults[TItemType,TLookupType](RemoteSearchQuery`1 searchInfo, BaseItem referenceItem, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	Source: SharpCompress
	TargetSite: SharpCompress.Common.Zip.Headers.ZipHeader ReadHeader(UInt32, System.IO.BinaryReader, Boolean)

Does anyone know if this is being looked into?

@@Happy2Play

It looks like the TVDB changed their  infrastructure as of yesterday.

https://forums.thetvdb.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=60048

Edited by chef
  • Like 1

I was wondering why it was't working.  Will be watching the TVDB thread, need my new episodes catalogued, amazing how much denpendency their is on just one site and how much an issue it causes when they break it :/ 

Happy2Play

Does anyone know if this is being looked into?

@@Happy2Play

It looks like the TVDB changed their  infrastructure as of yesterday.

https://forums.thetvdb.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=60048

Their migration broke everyone again.

This is broke.

API traffic for both v1 and v2 has also migrated over to our new infrastructure
Edited by Happy2Play

vdatanet

You can also enable MovieDb, but just don't come back and report that your library scans are slower.

But I have the impression Auto Organize relies only on TheTvDb, is that true?

But I have the impression Auto Organize relies only on TheTvDb, is that true?

Yeah, that is what's holding up my server currently.

AutoOrganize won't make a match with items in your library until it matches with TVDB.

wonder if that is something we could request as a feature to be added. Make a RegEx comparison with items in your library before attempting to contact metadata providers for a naming scheme.

At least the items could be moved into the folder structure and possibly be matched by other API's.

Maybe as a fall back.

Edited by chef
  • Like 1

Fr4nsson

I can't seem to get any results when i try to identify a movie or series after i updated to last version, i even tried with a clean install, still same error:

2019-11-15 19:36:01.063 Info HttpServer: HTTP GET http://192.168.1.3:8096/emby/Items/35242/ExternalIdInfos. UserAgent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/78.0.3904.97 Safari/537.36
2019-11-15 19:36:01.066 Info HttpServer: HTTP Response 200 to 192.168.1.2. Time: 4ms. http://192.168.1.3:8096/emby/Items/35242/ExternalIdInfos
2019-11-15 19:36:04.866 Info HttpServer: HTTP POST http://192.168.1.3:8096/emby/Items/RemoteSearch/Series. UserAgent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/78.0.3904.97 Safari/537.36
2019-11-15 19:36:04.919 Info HttpClient: GET https://www.thetvdb.com/api/GetSeriesByRemoteID.php?imdbid=tt1593584&language=en
2019-11-15 19:36:05.210 Info HttpClient: GET https://www.thetvdb.com/api/B89CE93890E9419B/series/138531/all/en.zip
2019-11-15 19:36:05.987 Error ProviderManager: Error searching
	*** Error Report ***
	Command line: C:\EmbyServer\system\EmbyServer.dll
	Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
	Runtime: file:///C:/EmbyServer/system/System.Private.CoreLib.dll
	Processor count: 8
	Program data path: C:\EmbyServer\programdata
	Application directory: C:\EmbyServer\system
	System.NotSupportedException: System.NotSupportedException: Unknown header: 1148405077
	   at SharpCompress.Common.Zip.ZipHeaderFactory.ReadHeader(UInt32 headerBytes, BinaryReader reader, Boolean zip64)
	   at SharpCompress.Common.Zip.StreamingZipHeaderFactory.ReadStreamHeader(Stream stream)+MoveNext()
	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.Archiving.ZipClient.ExtractAllFromZip(Stream source, String targetPath, Boolean overwriteExistingFiles)
	   at Tvdb.TvdbSeriesProvider.DownloadSeriesZip(String seriesId, String idType, String seriesName, Nullable`1 seriesYear, String seriesDataPath, Nullable`1 lastTvDbUpdateTime, String preferredMetadataLanguage, String saveAsMetadataLanguage, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	   at Tvdb.TvdbSeriesProvider.DownloadSeriesZip(String seriesId, String idType, String seriesName, Nullable`1 seriesYear, String seriesDataPath, Nullable`1 lastTvDbUpdateTime, String preferredMetadataLanguage, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	   at Tvdb.TvdbSeriesProvider.EnsureSeriesInfo(Dictionary`2 seriesProviderIds, String seriesName, Nullable`1 seriesYear, String preferredMetadataLanguage, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	   at Tvdb.TvdbSeriesProvider.GetMetadata(SeriesInfo searchInfo, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	   at Tvdb.TvdbSeriesProvider.GetSearchResults(SeriesInfo searchInfo, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	   at MediaBrowser.Providers.Manager.ProviderManager.GetSearchResults[TLookupType](IRemoteSearchProvider`1 provider, TLookupType searchInfo, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	   at MediaBrowser.Providers.Manager.ProviderManager.GetRemoteSearchResults[TItemType,TLookupType](RemoteSearchQuery`1 searchInfo, BaseItem referenceItem, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	TargetSite: SharpCompress.Common.Zip.Headers.ZipHeader ReadHeader(UInt32, System.IO.BinaryReader, Boolean)

2019-11-15 19:36:05.999 Info HttpClient: GET https://api.themoviedb.org/3/find/tt1593584?api_key=MY-API-KEY-DONT-KNOW-IF-I-NEED-TO-CENSOR-BUT-DID-ANYWAY&external_source=imdb_id
2019-11-15 19:36:06.496 Info HttpClient: GET https://api.themoviedb.org/3/configuration?api_key=MY-API-KEY-DONT-KNOW-IF-I-NEED-TO-CENSOR-BUT-DID-ANYWAY
2019-11-15 19:36:06.626 Info HttpServer: HTTP Response 200 to 192.168.1.2. Time: 1760ms. http://192.168.1.3:8096/emby/Items/RemoteSearch/Series

Even when they return data, there's these bad banner urls:

<banner>
/bannershttps://beta.thetvdb.com/images/missing/movie.jpg
</banner>

Darktree

Glad I found this was about to go insane, as suddenly TV shows were not downloading any metadata.

I have following in Log:

2019-11-15 22:06:57.102 Info HttpClient: GET https://www.thetvdb.com/api/B89CE93890E9419B/series/361315/all/en.zip
2019-11-15 22:06:57.125 Error App: Error in TheTVDB
	*** Error Report ***
	Command line: C:\Users\Andre\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system\EmbyServer.dll
	Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
	Runtime: file:///C:/Users/Andre/AppData/Roaming/Emby-Server/system/System.Private.CoreLib.dll
	Processor count: 6
	Program data path: C:\Users\Andre\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\programdata
	Application directory: C:\Users\Andre\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system
	   at Tvdb.TvdbEpisodeProvider.GetMetadata(EpisodeInfo searchInfo, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	   at MediaBrowser.Providers.Manager.MetadataService`2.ExecuteRemoteProviders(MetadataResult`1 temp, String logName, TIdType id, IEnumerable`1 providers, CancellationToken cancellationToken)

I'm adding all the necessary metadata by hand for the new episodes for the moment. Question, what link should I add to make the trakt addon to work? I'm adding the tvdb id by hand, is that enough for the trakt plugin to work?

Happy2Play

Oh ok you mentioned also a link about tvdb forum can not find it can you post it hear much thank you in advance

There is a link in the first post in the link above to TVDB forum.  But it would appear everyone that gets metadata from TVDB fails right now.

• Like 1